• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 2

Nebraska up 21-0
Not saying he’s Mahomes but Dylan Raiola showing a lot of his skills in only his second game
I love watching the kid play (and I hate Nebraska )

team is not running the ball well so of course the last 2 3rd downs (3rd and 10 then 3rd and 5) of course you hand off...OC is a ucking idiot

3rd and 8....what should we do...yeah run the ball

**** fire this OC NOW

I'm thinking Peon Neon Deion is gonna have another looooooong season.

Holstein woke up and shaked-off first half jitters.

Shaked? My inner-yinzer is coming out.
He stunk in the first half which was tough because receivers were wide open the entire game. Once he settled down, Holstein was very impressive moving well in the pocket and always keeping his eyes down field to make a play. Reid is a stud as well. Crazy speed and a playmaker Pitt hasn't had in years.

14-6 going into the half and UH gets the ball to start the 3rd quarter

It’s still the Big10, it’s not like they play in the ACC.
Teams like Illinois, Purdue, Minnesota, Maryland, and UCLA would fit in just fine as non-descript ACC teams that are easy wins for good teams.

I take it you don't like Primetime as a coach either. Check. Lines up perfectly with your sentiments about Coach Tomlin...
Quit being a ***** and call him a racist. We all know that’s what you mean. It’s funny coming from one of the biggest racists on this board though. Deion Sanders is a terrible coach btw. Does that make me a racist too?

Quit being a ***** and call him a racist. We all know that’s what you mean. It’s funny coming from one of the biggest racists on this board though. Deion Sanders is a terrible coach btw. Does that make me a racist too?
I'm not all aught up on all the racist allegations, but his coaching is questionable.

Manjack with the TD catch

go for 2 and **** it up

14-12 coogs trying to make it exciting

no but you are still an idiot

oh and I think meon sucks also

UH gets a pick

goes for it on 4th and inches at their own 25 and get it