• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

And there's your game! Great Coaching Dan Campbell! You are a special kind of st00pid that you just don't find very often!

This game shows experience vs inexperience
You can say inexperience but I'll just say st00pid! Your playing the best Defense in the NFL and points are premium! You opted to go for it twice on 4th down when you were in FG range....both very makable kicks and even if you make one of two it's still a one score game. Now it's Game Over because of your st00pidity!

Detroit sure **** the bed in the second half.

Oh Yes I can judge it because it doesn't work Greg Olson. All of these aggressive decisions have to average out some time.

Run the ball when you needed to keep your time outs. Gross incompetence by Campbell and his staff

Dumbass football sucks to watch.

GO FOR 2 DAN!!!!!

I get why he went for it the first time. The second time was inexcusable.

I don;t have a problem with coaches using their gut and taking a few risks. It's this nonsense of going by raw data to do the thinking for you. Just point to the card and say Oh well, some math guy said this should work out 7 times out of 10 so my hands are tied.