• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crazy State's Rights Cons... Err I mean Libs

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/eric-sc...ry-reciprocity-i-will-fight-it-tooth-and-nail

Can't wait to hear the left champion state's rights on this.

giphy.gif

Its kind of funny but at the same time it isn't.

Hilarious listening to Chucky Schumer talk about dangerous people carrying concealed when he himself has a special US Marshal commission that allows him to carry concealed though. I guess he just means the common folks are dangerous when they are armed.

Cornyn’s website says the law “would treat state-issued concealed-carry permits like drivers’ licenses, allowing law-abiding citizens with concealed carry privileges to concealed-carry in any other states that also permit it by law.”

It has always baffled me that carrying a gun is in the Constitution yet it is illegal in some states. **** the Commie states that do not allow guns, I only go there if required by my job. They will not get one damn tax dollar from me. I used to have to go to Maryland every week, I made sure to pack my lunch and fuel up in Gods country so I wouldn't have to fund the Devil.

Schumer ' s hair plugs have obviously effected his ability to think coherently. He is a despicable clown, and offers proof that term limits are necessary for the survival of the Republic.

S'all right, send it to the Prez. Send everything to the Prez now since Harry Reid isn't in charge to stop it. Be good times.

Will this lead to a federal concealed permit, i.e. newer regulations and yet more government?

Ark is right, you better watch out for getting what you wish for. This looks like a step toward all gun laws being Federal.

Can't get the link towork but iirc there are already reciprocity laws between some states. Not sure why we need the feds involved in this at all. Mo' gubmint,mo problems.

Can't get the link towork but iirc there are already reciprocity laws between some states. Not sure why we need the feds involved in this at all. Mo' gubmint,mo problems.

Lots of states have reciprocity. It is the responsibility of the person with the firearm to know when and where he/she can carry and in which states they are driving through that requires alternate handling of firearms.

Lots of states have reciprocity. It is the responsibility of the person with the firearm to know when and where he/she can carry and in which states they are driving through that requires alternate handling of firearms.
Which is why when my uncle drives to FL he takes the long way to avoid South Carolina. I take the shorter way but unload and lock my gun in its case and keep a copy of the Federal statute 18 U.S. Code 926A that says I can carry from one shall issue state to another in the glovebox in case Sheriff Buford T. Justice doesn't know the Federal law.

Last edited:
Which is why when my uncle drives to FL he takes the long way to avoid South Carolina. I take the shorter way but unload and lock my gun in its case and keep a copy of the Federal statute 18 U.S. Code 926A that says I can carry from one shall issue state to another in the glovebox in case Sheriff Buford T. Justice doesn't know the Federal law.

Ahhh so the feds already have their greasy mitts in there.......

Ahhh so the feds already have their greasy mitts in there.......
Law has been there for a while. Basically it is still illegal for me to carry my gun to say, SC, where they do not recognize a PA concealed carry permit, but it IS legal for me to carry my gun THROUGH SC if I am traveling through it on my way to another state that does recognize my PA permit (such as every other state between here and FL). As long as it is unloaded and in a locked case separate from the driver's compartment. So if I get mugged or carjacked in SC I have to say "Wait a second Mr. Carjacker, I need to get my gun case from the back seat, unlock it, and load it so I can point it at you and tell you that you can't have my Explorer." I fill up before I leave NC so I don't have to stop in SC and give the Libtard bastiges any of my money. SC is the one Libtard state in the South.

I wish it was the same way for driver's licenses... These Ohio drivers do not seem as if they have to pass a strict licensing exam... *sarcasm...sort of.

Law has been there for a while. Basically it is still illegal for me to carry my gun to say, SC, where they do not recognize a PA concealed carry permit, but it IS legal for me to carry my gun THROUGH SC if I am traveling through it on my way to another state that does recognize my PA permit (such as every other state between here and FL). As long as it is unloaded and in a locked case separate from the driver's compartment. So if I get mugged or carjacked in SC I have to say "Wait a second Mr. Carjacker, I need to get my gun case from the back seat, unlock it, and load it so I can point it at you and tell you that you can't have my Explorer." I fill up before I leave NC so I don't have to stop in SC and give the Libtard bastiges any of my money. SC is the one Libtard state in the South.
Ronald, I believe Maryland has a similar law to SC.

Just saw a report that D C has granted 16 out of 76 permits applied for there since the law changed....20%. Their process is bs. One must basically prove that they have been threatened via police reports or have another "legitimate" fear for their safety.

Just saw a report that D C has granted 16 out of 76 permits applied for there since the law changed....20%. Their process is bs. One must basically prove that they have been threatened via police reports or have another "legitimate" fear for their safety.

I'm pretty sure it's a fixed number of permits in NJ. I've heard 1100 total for the state. CCW permits are like unicorns here, everyone has heard of them, no one has actually seen one.