• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Crying Nazi Snowflake Needs A Safe Space

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Typical right wing bully, in other words a coward at heart. Such a patriot, willing to give his life for his soil and his people......well not really.

Ana @ 8:25 " That was a cucktastrophe." BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH! That's EXACTLY what the alt-right is formed from: cucks with little hands just like their president.

speaking of crying snowflakes needing a safe space...

http://yournewswire.com/chelsea-handler-grandfather-nazi/

Chelsea Handler, Who Calls Trump A Nazi, Finds Out Her Grandfather Was Actual Nazi

chelsea-grandfather-nazi-revelation-678x381.jpg

Chelsea Handler, whose favorite pastime is shouting abuse at conservatives on Twitter, often calling them Nazis, was just informed on TV that her grandfather was an actual Nazi.

In a new episode of TLC’s Who Do You Think You Are, Chelsea Handler discovers exactly what role her grandfather, Karl Stoecker, played in World War 2, and the history of her family.

Quivering and shaking after being told the news, Handler traces his path from Nazi soldier to American immigrant through documents and interviews with sources familiar with her family’s history.

Handler’s story is made all the more compelling by the fact that was she raised Jewish in a family of faith.

‘My father, I guess, made a deal with my mother when they had children that they were gonna be raised Jewish,’ Handler says. ‘So I connect with my Judaism, or the Jewish side of my family, more than anything else.‘

Daily Mail reports: Growing up, Handler had no idea that her grandfather – a ‘very, very strong man‘ she describes as having a ‘sense of humour‘ – had a dark past.

In the episode, she reveals that he was taken as a prisoner of war to America, where he likely stayed in Montana for several years.

‘When he went back to Germany, he was very eager to come and take his family and move them back to the United States,’ Handler says.

But even after the new immigrant family settled down, the subject of wartime Germany was always avoided by her grandfather.

‘My German grandma definitely spoke about her life during the war way more than my grandfather did,‘ Handler says. ‘He never spoke about it.’

That was probably for good reason, but when all is said and done, Handler may now be less willing to label everybody who disagrees with her a ‘Nazi.’

-------------

is Chelsea going to erase her grandfather's existence now?

btw, she has a nice rack for a crying snowflake.

speaking of crying snowflakes needing a safe space...

http://yournewswire.com/chelsea-handler-grandfather-nazi/

Chelsea Handler, Who Calls Trump A Nazi, Finds Out Her Grandfather Was Actual Nazi

chelsea-grandfather-nazi-revelation-678x381.jpg

Chelsea Handler, whose favorite pastime is shouting abuse at conservatives on Twitter, often calling them Nazis, was just informed on TV that her grandfather was an actual Nazi.

In a new episode of TLC’s Who Do You Think You Are, Chelsea Handler discovers exactly what role her grandfather, Karl Stoecker, played in World War 2, and the history of her family.

Quivering and shaking after being told the news, Handler traces his path from Nazi soldier to American immigrant through documents and interviews with sources familiar with her family’s history.

Handler’s story is made all the more compelling by the fact that was she raised Jewish in a family of faith.

‘My father, I guess, made a deal with my mother when they had children that they were gonna be raised Jewish,’ Handler says. ‘So I connect with my Judaism, or the Jewish side of my family, more than anything else.‘

Daily Mail reports: Growing up, Handler had no idea that her grandfather – a ‘very, very strong man‘ she describes as having a ‘sense of humour‘ – had a dark past.

In the episode, she reveals that he was taken as a prisoner of war to America, where he likely stayed in Montana for several years.

‘When he went back to Germany, he was very eager to come and take his family and move them back to the United States,’ Handler says.

But even after the new immigrant family settled down, the subject of wartime Germany was always avoided by her grandfather.

‘My German grandma definitely spoke about her life during the war way more than my grandfather did,‘ Handler says. ‘He never spoke about it.’

That was probably for good reason, but when all is said and done, Handler may now be less willing to label everybody who disagrees with her a ‘Nazi.’

-------------

is Chelsea going to erase her grandfather's existence now?

btw, she has a nice rack for a crying snowflake.

This couldn't have happened to a nicer *****...I mean....LIEberal...Seriously, this made my damned day.

Hypocrite on Chelsea...

She''s a celebutard *****. Fallon, Kimmel, all those liberal late night dumbfucks can go to hell.

Glad I could meet the low expectations set by elfie, Tibs and the like.

Not at all. But this an obvious troll thread so that Elfie can call everyone a racist.

Not at all. But this an obvious troll thread so that Elfie can call everyone a racist.

I think he needs a new act to take on the road. This one is pretty well played out.

I thought for sure no one would answer this thread. Then I remembered where I was.

Technically, no one has responded directly to the Elftard's post.

Edit... Doh! Leave it to 21Tard21 to ruin it.

Last edited:
Actually that guy is a good example of the real problem. One of racism's causes is low self esteem. Racists need to put others down,
to build up their own self esteem, which they have very little of. You can quite clearly see from that video, how low in self esteem that guy is.

Technically, no one has responded directly to the Elftard's post.

I'll take a stab at it.

The guy in the video is an idiot. Only an idiot goes around threatening people with violence and then crying because people view him as violent. He's just like the rest of the cowardly, backward, redneck, tiny-penised neo-nazis. I won't defend him in any way shape or form, who would?

See, just because some of us may be conservative or may be pissed about some of the things that are going on in this country doesn't mean we are all white supremacists who walk in lockstep with alt-righters or think they are all awesome. It's called critical thinking. You should try it sometime Elfie. So your video has no point and no relevance here, because nobody here supports that guy. Even if we may support his right to say what he wants.

Actually that guy is a good example of the real problem. One of racism's causes is low self esteem. Racists need to put others down,
to build up their own self esteem, which they have very little of. You can quite clearly see from that video, how low in self esteem that guy is.

That's why the locals have to attack me. Notice how they don't point out that this guy doesn't speak for them, or that yeah...like any true bully he turned out to be a wimp.

They just can not do it, instead a story on some supposed liberal woman who found out her grandfather was a Nazi(as if that is relevant), and calling me a troll.

Speaks volumes on the Steeler Nation "alt-right"

I didn't even watch the video. I have no interest in Nazis.

I'll take a stab at it.

The guy in the video is an idiot. Only an idiot goes around threatening people with violence and then crying because people view him as violent. He's just like the rest of the cowardly, backward, redneck, tiny-penised neo-nazis. I won't defend him in any way shape or form, who would?

See, just because some of us may be conservative or may be pissed about some of the things that are going on in this country doesn't mean we are all white supremacists who walk in lockstep with alt-righters or think they are all awesome. It's called critical thinking. You should try it sometime Elfie. So your video has no point and no relevance here, because nobody here supports that guy. Even if we may support his right to say what he wants.

Good for you Bus! You beat my post pointing out what you just said( that none of the Trumptards would acknowledge) by 3 minutes.

You are wrong about one thing though, many here support him covertly. Go read the thread about the protest, and if you use critical thinking it will be crystal clear to you.

Good for you Bus! You beat my post pointing out what you just said( that none of the Trumptards would acknowledge) by 3 minutes.

You are wrong about one thing though, many here support him covertly. Go read the thread about the protest, and if you use wholesale libtard assumptions it will be crystal clear to you.

Fixed....

You are wrong about one thing though, many here support him covertly. Go read the thread about the protest, and if you use critical thinking it will be crystal clear to you.

There is not one person here who I believe supports this moron, either overtly or covertly. As much as you desire that to be true. Again, critical thinking. Defending his right to peaceful protest, or pointing out other groups who have also threatened or utilized violence, has nothing to do with supporting him.

Let's be crystal clear about this. We ALL condemn violence against innocent civilians in the name of ANY political views. I challenge you to find one person on this board who does not.

Your problem with this assumption is that, clearly, it's YOU they're ignoring, not the subject matter that's already being discussed ad nauseam elsewhere.

There is not one person here who I believe supports this moron, either overtly or covertly. As much as you desire that to be true. Again, critical thinking. Defending his right to peaceful protest, or pointing out other groups who have also threatened or utilized violence, has nothing to do with supporting him.

Let's be crystal clear about this. We ALL condemn violence against innocent civilians in the name of ANY political views. I challenge you to find one person on this board who does not.

http://www.steelernationforums.com/...d-Rapes-Granny&highlight=shoot+illegal+aliens

Post #4

This is why we should be able to shoot illegal border crossers. Otherwise they either come back or we have to jail them at our expense.

Post #6

Oh yeah. You start shooting them and it will drop to all time record lows. You may see the drug cartels and gangs step up for a little border war.which would be win win for us.

That's just from one thread, searched for 1 minute......would you like some more?

Illegal aliens are criminals, not innocent civilians. Fail.

So then everyone that's WHITE and cheats on their taxes, or maybe a kid that shoplifts a candy bar should be shot?

Let's hear this FAIL. Can't wait.............................tell me more on how they don't support violence......lol

Edit to qualify that in red.

Tell me again how my mentioning of race is tired and that you S.N. CONservatives don't support violence(against certain people) bus.....

Last edited:
So then everyone that's WHITE and cheats on their taxes, or maybe a kid that shoplifts a candy bar should be shot?

Let's hear this FAIL. Can't wait.............................tell me more on how they don't support violence......lol

Edit to qualify that in red.

Tell me again how my mentioning of race is tired and that you S.N. CONservatives don't support violence(against certain people) bus.....

Seriously, you need to step away from this forum, find some sort of release/happy place and give politics a rest for awhile. I'm not sure if you are trying to make valid points or incite hostility for ***** and giggles. It's hard to distinguish your real motive now. I don't know much about you, other than we are Steeler fans, first and foremost, but enough is enough, man. Your assumptions are ludicrous.