• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dallas

Breaking news - Atlanta downtown

http://www.wsbtv.com/live-breaking2

Cm3xeOVWIAEHNDH.jpg

blmprotest_0708161-e1467984807964.jpg

They need to go home. God damn. I bet there are hundreds of incidents of cops shooting people. Stop the protesting, go back to mommy and daddy and pay attention in school. Stop giving others a bad rap cause of stupidity. Stoopid libs

Of course. Whitey is always guilty and the Brotherman is always oppressed.
Some of these police shootings are bad shootings and the police should go to jail, I get that. Still though, I think that the police in some of these big cities like Chicago, Baltimore, now Dallas, should just walk off the job en masse and say "**** it, I can get a better and safer job in the suburbs. You don't want us around? Fine, y'all are on your own."

^^^
Agree. Let them have at it and destroy their own communities. This bullshit needs to stop already. Let ghetto be ghetto. Instead of always creating drama every damn summer

I heard a statistic today that the probability of a black person killing a white policeman is 18 times higher than the other way around. Statistically proven.
Where is the disconnect?

Last edited:
I heard a statistic today that the probability of a black person killing a white policeman is 18 times higher than the other way around. Statistically proven.
Where is the disconnect?

Racist. Fact have no place here. You must be a whitey.

Obama's legacy - Race War!

War on Police Spreads: 3 More Cops Ambushed Across U.S.A.

Police officers in three different states have been ambushed

Officers were shot in what authorities described as “ambushes” in Missouri, Tennessee and Georgia Friday.

A Ballwin, Missouri, police officer is clinging to life on Friday after being shot during a traffic stop. The officer stopped a speeding car at about 11 a.m., the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. As the officer was walking back to his car, the suspect exited his vehicle and walked briskly towards the officer. He then fired three shots at the officer.

“Make no mistake, we believe that Ballwin officer was ambushed,” St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar told the local newspaper. The suspect fled in his vehicle but was captured a few miles away. A pistol was recovered from the vehicle. The suspect has a previous felony record and is currently on probation on a gun charge. He was also on probation for a stolen vehicle charge in Oklahoma from 2011. In 2015 the suspect was paroled in California on a firearms charge. The suspect was not identified by name or description and a motivation for the “ambush” was not given.

In a shooting described by CBS News as “similar to the Dallas ambush,” A Bristol, Tennessee, police officer was shot by a man who allegedly killed one other person and injured two others. Preliminary findings by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations (TBI) indicate the suspect, 37,year-old Lakeem Keon Scott may have been targeting people and officers because he was “troubled by recent events involving African-Americans and law enforcement officers in other parts of the country.” Soctt was armed with a semi-automatic rifle and a pistol, a local CBS affiliate reported. This shooting took place on Thursday morning, before the Dallas shooting took place.

A Valdosta police officer was shot on Friday morning while responding to a call of damage to an apartment complex, NBC11 reported. The suspect reportedly called police reporting his vehicle had been broken into. When Officer Randall Hancock responded Hancock allegedly exited his vehicle with a handgun and fired on the Valdosta officer. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said Officer Beck was shot in the abdomen, beneath his protective vest. He returned fire striking the suspected gunman.

Hancock and Beck were taken to a local hospital. Officer Beck is reportedly in serious condition while the suspect is listed as stable, the local NBC affiliate reported. Georgia police are searching for Beck’s car which was described as a 2009 silver Nissan Sentra with Georgia license plates, PVW 814.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/08/war-police-spreads-three-cops-ambushed-across-u-s/

Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men

Hillary Clinton used a CNN interview on Friday to completely embrace the Democrats’ claim that white people and cops must change to help reduce the number of African-Americans killed in tense exchanges with cops.

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

“I’m going to be talking to white people, we’re the ones who have to start listening to the legitimate cries coming from our African-American fellow citizens,” she said.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...-whites-cops-shooting-deaths-young-black-men/

she's gotta get the black vote somehow.....**** her she should talk to the black people about why they kill each other in much greater numbers

We're currently living in Bizarro-America.

Hillary Clinton Blames Whites, Cops for Deaths of Young Black Men

Hillary Clinton used a CNN interview on Friday to completely embrace the Democrats’ claim that white people and cops must change to help reduce the number of African-Americans killed in tense exchanges with cops.

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

“I’m going to be talking to white people, we’re the ones who have to start listening to the legitimate cries coming from our African-American fellow citizens,” she said.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...-whites-cops-shooting-deaths-young-black-men/
What about "the talk" about, you know, personal accountability, being a good citizen, not breaking the law, not carrying an illegal gun. You know, that stuff.

You tell thems ‘white people’ Hillary! You tells them good!

bill-FLAG1.png

Hillary said -
“We cannot, we must not vilify police officers,” she said. “Remember what those officers were doing when they died. They were protecting a peaceful march. They were people in authority making sure that their fellow citizens had the right to protest authority, and there is nothing more vital to our democracy than . And they died for it.”

Ah.. who the **** is even thinking about vilifying police officers after that massacre? Who is she talking to? Who votes for this creature?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ice-officers-in-wake-of-deadly-dallas-ambush/

Why are we conservatives afraid to even consider having a conversation about police accountability? I don't dispute there is a lot of crime. I don't dispute there are criminals that try and deflect blame for things they have done by claiming police brutality. What I do dispute is our tendency as conservatives to minimize clear cases of police corruption and abuse. I can only think that most of us see the police as near perfect and think that we will never encounter a bad cop and have a bad experience. It's always "well it's just a few bad apples" well if there were as many bad apples as there are bad cops we would start looking for what's wrong with apple trees, but we won't start looking at police departments, policies or procedures.

Why are we conservatives afraid to even consider having a conversation about police accountability? I don't dispute there is a lot of crime. I don't dispute there are criminals that try and deflect blame for things they have done by claiming police brutality. What I do dispute is our tendency as conservatives to minimize clear cases of police corruption and abuse. I can only think that most of us see the police as near perfect and think that we will never encounter a bad cop and have a bad experience. It's always "well it's just a few bad apples" well if there were as many bad apples as there are bad cops we would start looking for what's wrong with apple trees, but we won't start looking at police departments, policies or procedures.

I don't know. I agree that police accountability needs to be looked at. I think most of us do. I think where people may begin to part ways is on ideas on how the police should proceed. What should they do? Because the police are there not to assuage my or anybody else's feelings, but to protect the citizenry. I don't know the answers to this to be honest, because we live in a society right now in which anything the police do will be considered wrong in some way. What do you propose?

I just want to know where all this outrage was when the kid shot up the church?

You know what - please don't answer that - because it doesn't matter. Crime is crime. These actions will definitely be the spark to each of the presidential candidates this year - "terror inside of the boundaries of the United States of America".

It's unfortunate that we have to read the brash opinions that a message board allows; but, I've learned that no matter what happens - times are going to get worse.

I think one of the reasons maybe you don't see the outrage is because nobody defended the idiot kid that shot up the church. I'm sorry, but when white people do idiot things, most often other white people don't run around defending it. We don't make excuses for it. We don't use economics as an excuse. We don't use institutional racism, whatever the **** that is, as an excuse. Part of the outrage is that people are trying to make excuses for these guys killing cops.

All these problems would go away if they stopped breaking the law.

Nobody is against getting bad cops out of the police. I am sick of some bad actions being used to paint the entire profession as somehow institutionally racist, and now its America who has the same problem according to Obama. There are more bad shootings of white people than black people, but still we get the DOJ up the *** of local police and now you have the police afraid to do their job and as a result the community suffers big time - especially the black community. Also sick of people suggesting that bias is behind a disproportionate number of blacks involved in the justice system, when the problem is that a disproportionate number of blacks are involved in the justice system. Obama has helped to create a sanctioned atmosphere of distrust for the police, and he's getting what he wants - a big old racial division in the country again.

What I don't understand is how some of these groups can post stuff on Facebook about uniting and "roasting pigs" without consequences. Free speech is one thing, but calling for violence / threatening others should have legal consequences. Also in this case the guy appeared to have been planning an attack for a while, just needed an excuse to do it.
All I know is that black people need to take a stand against the other blacks who promote this violent racist garbage. In today's society blacks have many paths to become successful and get out of the ghetto. The only people oppressing them are their own people. They need to take a stand against the drug dealers and gangs get them out of the neighborhoods.

Watched a "debate" on Fox this morning. A black woman debating a black man over the whole BLM thing. The woman was off her rocker. You could tell she didn't know her facts because she kept getting louder and louder trying to prove her point. She said "America has been around for 176 years....had 43 Presidents...and only ONE BLACK MAN!!! YOU TELL ME THAT isn't racist!!!' Um....*****....America has been around 240 years.....
The man couldn't get a word in edgewise because she kept saying he was rude for interrupting a black woman.

Thing is that bad cops, or good cops who make a bad decision, feed the stereotype to blacks that all cops want to kill them.

What I don't understand is how some of these groups can post stuff on Facebook about uniting and "roasting pigs" without consequences. Free speech is one thing, but calling for violence / threatening others should have legal consequences. Also in this case the guy appeared to have been planning an attack for a while, just needed an excuse to do it.
All I know is that black people need to take a stand against the other blacks who promote this violent racist garbage. In today's society blacks have many paths to become successful and get out of the ghetto. The only people oppressing them are their own people. They need to take a stand against the drug dealers and gangs get them out of the neighborhoods.

But they don't. Instead they call out people like Clarence Thomas or Ben Carson (who have bettered themselves) and say that they aren't TRUE black men because they bettered themselves. I don't get it.

I think we need to train our officers on how to handle stressful situations better. I don't think race is the big factor here. I think fear is.

We continue to be told as white people by the sitting President and by someone who wants to be President that we need to do more. They really don't tell us what that is, we just need to do more. That is part of the beauty of it, they can just keep saying it and not provide anything. There is a reason for that as well. They damn well know it has very little to do with most of us.

I'd jut like to know what I need to do. I try to go through every day without shoving anybody. Try to be respectful of all people, regardless of race or whatever. What more do I need to do?

I live in a semi in a small town. Hardly the lap of luxury. My truck got hit last weekend and now I have to figure out how to pay for another one. I am like most other white people I know. Just trying to get by. My wife and I were able to go away last week to the Florida Keys for our first vacation since 2010, partly due to putting a kid through college. We got no special help.

Two things happened over the last two weeks that I have been thinking about. On Thursday I was at the Lowe's. A Hispanic woman was trying to purchase a canopy and asked me for help, which I provided. I loaded the canopy in her cart and since we checked out at the same time I loaded it in her car for her. On the way home from the Keys, we were waiting in the Miami airport for our flight. The seats were mostly taken, but around us were mostly young white people, as well as black and Hispanic people. Two older black couples came and were standing here. Who do you think got up and offered our seats to them? My wife and I and another white couple about our age. Everybody else just sat on their *****, and they are supposed to be the enlightened ones.

Again, what more do I need to do? My family never owned anything, dammit. Do I need to move out of my house, give it to a minority couple or something but still pay the mortgage, buy a ****** tent and live in the woods? What is this I have to do more?