• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dallas

Now Uber is inserting a one minute "think about gun violence" pause before you can get started reserving a car, and they have changed their icon to a peace symbol. So **** Uber. I'll take local taxis again. Sick of these meaningless gestures and preaching by companies like Uber and Starbucks.

Probably picked up on some battlefield in Quang Tri Province.

or a gunshow for $150 and a $50 plastic stock - SKS M Paratrooper - 7.62x39, takes regular AK mags

2_rifles_norinco_sksm_paratrooper_uses_ak47_mags_54246.jpg
2665914_02_norinco_sks_m_paratrooper_take_640.jpg

Last edited:
I should have taken more time to cool off - before my OP yesterday.

The bottomline is "how do we, as a country, fix the injustices that we now face?" Bump the racial opinions - unfortunately, they won't change and haven't changed for over 400 years now - but, we can focus on the simple: love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Let's face it, family, our country is in a very volatile and precarious situation - somethings are just not as comprehendible as they should because the building blocks and cornerstones of what our country was built on (yes, maybe there was a hidden agenda but I can't prove that) it has changed.

People are offended by "In God we trust"---and it's the removal of God in our schools, television programs, lifestyles, etc. that has put us on a cataclysmic path to unnatural violent acts as shooting and killing police officers, shooting and killing a man, who was pinned to the ground and hanging a man from a tree in a public park.

This is truly the worst time I've seen this country, our country, in my life time. May God keep us safe.

The country has been ****** for some time, I've been telling all y'all but nobody listens

All these problems would go away if they stopped breaking the law.

What all did Philando Castile break? He did everything he was supposed to do by the book and a bad cop shot him four times anyway. Whether the cop was bad because he was a genuine bully who gets off on hurting people or it was just stupid cowardly and incomperent is immaterial he still a bad job that needs to be taken off the boars and never work in law-enforcement again.

Now Uber is inserting a one minute "think about gun violence" pause before you can get started reserving a car, and they have changed their icon to a peace symbol. So **** Uber. I'll take local taxis again. Sick of these meaningless gestures and preaching by companies like Uber and Starbucks.

They have to be "politically correct" to appease their consumers. Those companies are more marketed towards a liberal type group than any. Sure we consume starbucks or use uber. But think about those companies targeted consumers. In all honesty this country is the way it is cause my generation has been spoiled and coddled by our parents growing up, and it's getting so out of hand trying to be different for shock value that it's warped our sense of reality. That's how I feel anywho

the good news, my ride is here

3231063_7105ff4c66_m.jpeg

We need to start a WLM moment to shed light on the fact that more whites are killed by cops than blacks but do it nonviolently. But we can't do that in Bizarro-America since the Left values black lives over whites,

2015:
Whites -- 494
Blacks -- 258

http://hypeline.org/are-black-people-killed-more-by-police-than-whites/

Thank you for posting this I was going to bring the stat upand talk about it. A bunch of those white people killed by police were absolutely justified totally clean shoots. In fact most of them were justified, there are a bunch that were murky and downright murder. But white baking that the cops are always on our side are too complacent to question it. That is until it's our kid or someone we love that is on the receiving end of a bad cop protesting in serving the **** out of them. I will keep saying this until it sinks into you . This is not a racist problem this is a burgeoning tyranny problem. For those of you who consider your sale folks. This is not a racist problem this is a burgeoning tyranny problem. For those of you who consider your selves conservatives I ask you to conserve individual freedom and liberty and demand accountability from public officials like police officers. The rule of law must apply to everyone even police or it isn't law at all.

Dallas Police Ambush: These Are the Slain Officers

maxresdefault.jpg

The wounded

In addition, to those killed, officials said seven officers were injured.

Three DART officers who were hurt were identified as Misty McBride, 32, Omar Cannon, 44, and Jesus Retana, 39.

One of the officers was being prepared to go into surgery, a second was being evaluated for surgery and a third was released from the hospital, officials said early Friday.

A Dallas Police Department officer who was wounded was identified by her sister Friday as Gretchen Roch

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/da...ictim-brent-thompson-served-admirably-n605756

We need to start a WLM moment to shed light on the fact that more whites are killed by cops than blacks but do it nonviolently. But we can't do that in Bizarro-America since the Left values black lives over whites,

2015:
Whites -- 494
Blacks -- 258

Who has time for that? All the people I know are law abiding and follow the law and are too busy working and spending time raising their families. We protest by voicing our opinions to our friends and families when we don't agree with something and then head off to work to support the growing number who suck off the government tit.
These protesters seem to have plenty of time on their hands.

By the way...am I the only one who laughs at these protests and groups marching in the streets? What does that accomplish other than getting politicians to feed these groups a bunch of empty promises in an effort to get re-elected.

Thank you for posting this I was going to bring the stat upand talk about it. A bunch of those white people killed by police were absolutely justified totally clean shoots. In fact most of them were justified, there are a bunch that were murky and downright murder. But white baking that the cops are always on our side are too complacent to question it. That is until it's our kid or someone we love that is on the receiving end of a bad cop protesting in serving the **** out of them. I will keep saying this until it sinks into you . This is not a racist problem this is a burgeoning tyranny problem. For those of you who consider your sale folks. This is not a racist problem this is a burgeoning tyranny problem. For those of you who consider your selves conservatives I ask you to conserve individual freedom and liberty and demand accountability from public officials like police officers. The rule of law must apply to everyone even police or it isn't law at all.

I really have to question trump's campaign for not pointing out the almost 2-1 ratio of whites to blacks killed by cops. Of those 258 I wonder how many were killed by black officers? If I were Trump I would make a statement like
"We as a nation need to do a better job of policing the police officers. Obviously there are a handful of bad cops mixed in the thousands of good ones. However to claim racism is false and ignorant and just an excuse to promote more violence. In 2015 there were 494 whites killed by police and 258 blacks. (I would say how many blacks were killed by black officers). That is almost 2x more white people killed. White people did not start riots or target black officers. The thugs of society use these incidents as an excuse for violent behaviors. It is up to black leaders to preach peace instead of hatred and violence. They need to work with the black communities to clean up the gangs, drugs, etc etc. Black on black crime occurs at a much much higher percent than white on black crime, but of course that never gets reported. Black leaders need to speak the truth about what is going on and stop using the slavery / oppression excuse. Only then can these racial tensions be eased. There will always be bad people out there filled with hatred and prejudice it will then be up to us as a nation to bring them to justice. Justice is not going around rioting and killing innocent people."

2015:
Whites -- 494
Blacks -- 258

I don't want to demean the value of life of those killed but sure these really even statically significant number? Considering a decent proportion of these are probably fully justifiable do we really even have a meaningful problem or is this just media horseshit to avoid talking about the real tragedy and that is violence from citizen on citizen? How many interactions do Cops have with people with the potential to turn deadly that actually become a death? I think this whole thing is tragic that it happens but it is not some great epidemic. Hell that is nothing compared to black on black or even white on white murders. **** the politicians and media for causing this problem to begin with.

Reactions: wig
Like they need help to look bad

Rochester Police Arrest 74 at Black Lives Matter Protest

Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren said the situation had "escalated a little bit" but police did not have to use use any pepper spray, batons or "deploy any weapons, any tasers."

Arizona

Freeway ramps were closed and pepper spray and tear gas were used during a protest in downtown Phoenix.

Police deployed the deterrents as demonstrators moved toward a freeway.

The Arizona Department of Transportation tweeted that multiple Interstate 10 ramps were closed.

Georgia

About 10,000 people flooded the streets of downtown Atlanta

Marchers brought traffic to a standstill downtown after gathering at the National Center for Civil and Human Rights near Centennial Olympic Park. Drivers in cars honked their horns as protesters holding signs and chanting "hands up, don't shoot" streamed beside them.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...hester-police-arrest-74-demonstration-n606416

--------------------

Shutting down roads generally pisses most people off

"The president stopped short of labeling the shooting in Dallas as a hate crime or domestic terrorism, saying "it's very hard to untangle the motives of this shooter"

...hmm. Didn't he say I wanna kill white people? No if that's no a hate crime I don't know what is.

Kill whitey is what he said

of course, that doesn't fit the narrative

Obama: 'Very Hard to Untangle' Dallas Shooter's Motive"

---------------------------

zB7tri.png

Last edited:
Let's get everybody in on the act

Pro-Palestinian group: Israel behind US police killings

New York University's chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine shared a post on its Facebook page claiming that "the same forces behind the genocide of black people in America are behind the genocide of Palestinians."

SJP suggests that the Jewish State is responsible for all actions taken by police in the United States because some police officers spend a few days training in Israel.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/214709

The chick in red shoes and the two chicks in black on the right, hit hit and hit. - Steelerfan

What all did Philando Castile break? He did everything he was supposed to do by the book and a bad cop shot him four times anyway. Whether the cop was bad because he was a genuine bully who gets off on hurting people or it was just stupid cowardly and incomperent is immaterial he still a bad job that needs to be taken off the boars and never work in law-enforcement again.

I'm not singling him out. I mean collectively the black crime rate is out of control. Stats don't lie.

False flag alert!

Cops Shoot White Guy in Fresno; Nobody Pays Attention

According to Fresno police, they responded to a report that a man was walking around with a rifle. Spotting a speeding truck, they tried to accost the driver, Noble. Instead, he fled and led the police on a half-mile chase.

Noble finally entered a gas station parking lot; police asserted he kept his hands hidden, and made a "conscious effort to conceal one hand behind his back, then in his waistband, as he exited the truck, and walked away from officers," according to a press release from Fresno police.

Police said Noble muttered that he "hated his life," reversed direction and walked back toward the police, prompting them to shoot him four times.

A witness standing roughly 100 feet away videotaped the incident for 26 seconds; the video shows two shots being fired. ABC 7 reported, “Noble appears to already be on the ground near or underneath his truck. There was a 14 second gap in between the two shots in the video.” Police body cameras also filmed the incident, but the department will not release it to the public as yet.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7274/cops-shoot-white-guy-fresno-nobody-pays-attention-hank-berrien