• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Dallas

21 Officers Injured as St. Paul Freeway Protest Turns Violent

Twenty-one officers from various Minnesota law enforcement agencies were injured and more than 102 protestors were arrested as a demonstration on the I-94 freeway in St. Paul turned violent Saturday night, with protestors hurling rocks, bottles, fireworks and bricks at law enforcement officers on the scene.

The interstate was shut down in both directions for more than five hours and the protests eventually turned violent, with demonstrators hurling bricks, fireworks and at least one Molotov cocktail at officers, according to the St. Paul Police Department.

1468147385_08+398135+35MOOD071016.JPG

Cm-SYTOUEAAZ8zx.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cers-injured-violent-st-paul-freeway-protest/

They should put that kind of energy into finding a job.

For many of them, this is their job. These are paid agitators.

These were planned coordinated protests. The Dallas shooting screwed it up for them a bit but they decided to go ahead with the protests anyway. The reason is they know the media will give them cover.

For many of them, this is their job. These are paid agitators.

These were planned coordinated protests. The Dallas shooting screwed it up for them a bit but they decided to go ahead with the protests anyway. The reason is they know the media will give them cover.

One guy who seems to show up wherever these protests are is DeRay McKesson. He has been invited to the White House several times, probably for marching orders, and was recently hired as a human resource officer by the Baltimore City Schools. I **** you not.

What a waste of tax payer dollars

Black Lives Matter marchers: 'No more protests, just revolution'

Philadelphia on Sunday, this time the Black Lives Matter-inspired group taking to Market Street from West Philadelphia to Penn's Landing.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...ers___No_more_protests__just_revolution_.html

-----------------------------------

Huge crowd of Black Lives Matter supporters marches through Memphis, shuts down I-40 bridge

blmbridge.jpg

The marchers attempted to go to the I-40 bridge, but police blocked the entrance to the bridge. They eventually found a way onto the bridge via the exit ramp, and police had trouble stopping them.

Traffic was forced to a standstill, and the bridge was closed as police ordered the protesters to exit.

http://wreg.com/2016/07/10/interim-mpd-director-shows-up-to-black-lives-matter-rally/

Eh the protest will die down again. Gotta tough it out as a country. If things get worse, well....hope you guys here on Steeler Nation stay safe. Sad that the U.S. is sinking this low

Black Lives Matter marchers: 'No more protests, just revolution'

Philadelphia on Sunday, this time the Black Lives Matter-inspired group taking to Market Street from West Philadelphia to Penn's Landing.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...ers___No_more_protests__just_revolution_.html

-----------------------------------

Huge crowd of Black Lives Matter supporters marches through Memphis, shuts down I-40 bridge

blmbridge.jpg

The marchers attempted to go to the I-40 bridge, but police blocked the entrance to the bridge. They eventually found a way onto the bridge via the exit ramp, and police had trouble stopping them.

Traffic was forced to a standstill, and the bridge was closed as police ordered the protesters to exit.

http://wreg.com/2016/07/10/interim-mpd-director-shows-up-to-black-lives-matter-rally/
police chief was out there with them. ******* crazy.
and they blocked/impeded some family from getting their kid to St. Jude Children's Hospital.

police chief was out there with them. ******* crazy.
and they blocked/impeded some family from getting their kid to St. Jude Children's Hospital.

You mean the police chief was with the protesters blocking the bridge?

Sounds like the officer kept things from getting violent.

As for the fellow in Minnesota, my issue there is that we only have video of the woman in the front seat, who is oddly calm throughout despite the fact that the officer is freaking the hell out like a tweaker on a bad trip. We can't see WHAT the other guy is doing. Did he accidentally reach for the gun? Did he twitch? Did he make a face? The 2nd two don't give the officer an excuse, but the first does. And an officer doesn't discharge his weapon once. They're trained to fire at least 3 times.

The Alton shooting, well, from the 2nd angle, that one is hard to see as anything but unjustified. I dont' know the circumstances, but it certainly looks bad. It seems to me as though they have him under control.

The country's going crazy. Completely crazy and we need some very solid leadership right now. And unfortunately we don't seem to have a lot of that on hand or any on the draft boards.

You mean the police chief was with the protesters blocking the bridge?

Interim Police Director Michael Rallings was also at the rally, and things heated up when protestors interrupted him.

After rallying at FedExForum, the crowd marched to police headquarters at 201 Poplar and then continued on, with more people joining them as they went on.

Traffic was forced to a standstill, and the bridge was closed was closed for hours as police ordered the protesters to exit.

There was still a crowd of marchers who did not make it onto the bridge, as well as a big group still back at FedExForum. As people slowly left the bridge, many protesters headed to Beale Street.

There was a big police presence surrounding the rally and march, including a police helicopter and officers in tactical gear.

Police said they have everything under control but advised the public to avoid the downtown area.

Despite the tense atmosphere, there has not been any reported violence or arrests. The crowds finally dispersed by around midnight.

Rallings helped keep things peaceful by interacting with the protesters, such as linking arms with them as he walked them off the bridge and praying with them.

I have no issues with the right of assembly.

I do wish they would elect to assemble in better locations that don't infringe on emergency services and working people's ability to travel to/from where they are going. I sort of consider that illegal but individual jurisdictions have to decide if it's worth escalating the situation and forcefully arrest/re-take the access routes. That's always a tricky decision.

As long as these protests are peaceful and as long as they work with local government to pick good places to assemble, go for it. Doesn't mean I have to listen or agree with your message though...

Sounds like the officer kept things from getting violent.

temporary delay. you'd have to be from or live in Memphis to understand. It's a simmering pool of racist bullshit, not safe for anyone of any color.

I am completely baffled about what's going on in this country.

How can we be so ******* backward? How can we STILL be dealing with racial tension? Do we not have bigger ******* issues?

This ******* planet.

football will begin soon, and we can go back to directing our hate where it belongs on a weekly basis.

The dead shooter Said that He Wanted to Kill White People

Our Dear Leader says "motive unclear"

Start there

oh, and don't believe any of the spin the media tells you to be true

A primer on media reporting ground rules:

Black on black crime: Blame guns, blame poverty caused by white racism, or better still bury it under the rug because it doesn't fit with the BlackLivesMatter-type agenda.

Black on white crime: Bury it under the rug when possible. When this is not possible, as with the Dallas shooter, try to portray it as an excessive but completely understandable lashing out against white racism.

Police shooting of white criminals: Not news worthy, regardless of circumstances.

Police shooting of black criminals
:The suspect is always a "good boy," a "youth", "unarmed", a "gentle giant" and otherwise an innocent victim and martyr, even when he has a criminal record the length of a tractor trailer and was shot while committing a violent crime.

Last edited:

How can we be so ******* backward? How can we STILL be dealing with racial tension? Do we not have bigger ******* issues?

This ******* planet.

IMO, much of the racial issues are with a very small segment of American society. They will never go away. For the vast majority of Americans, race is a non-issue.

There is also a segment of society whose business model relies on making sure the racial issues do not go away. One of them is in the Oval Office. This segment is very vocal and has the media at their beck and call.

temporary delay. you'd have to be from or live in Memphis to understand. It's a simmering pool of racist bullshit, not safe for anyone of any color.

Really? I heard Orange Mound was a lovely place to raise a family.

British press coverage is the way to go now

As Obama Prepares To Speak In Dallas, Police Blame Him For Attack

Not long after New York Mayor Bill De Blasio trashed law enforcement in 2014, two NYPD officers were murdered by a man who wanted to put "wings on pigs." The response from the police: thousands of officers literally turned their backs on the mayor at the officers' funeral. So the question is what kind of treatment is President Obama going to get when he arrives in Dallas on Tuesday?

Thursday, Obama gave a speech in which he repeated misleading statistics about law enforcement's treatment of minorities and condemned the justice system as being plagued by systemic racism. Hours later, five officers were murdered by a man who declared that he "wanted to kill white people, especially white officers."

Within 24 hours, several other apparent assassination attempts on officers over racial grievances occurred in other states. President Obama has responded by attempting to downplay the anti-cop, anti-white motives of the Dallas killer, Micah Johnson, and push his gun control and social justice policing agendas as the solution to the war on cops.

The president's response hasn't gone over well with many in the law enforcement community. One of the most vocal critics of Obama in the aftermath of the devastating attack is William Johnson, executive director of the massively influential National Association of Police Organizations, which has around 240,000 members. In a series of interviews, Johnson has pointed directly to the president and his administration for creating the "climate that has made Dallas possible."

"I think [the Obama administration's] continued appeasements at the federal level with the Department of Justice, their appeasement of violent criminals, their refusal to condemn movements like Black Lives Matter, actively calling for the death of police officers, that type of thing, all the while blaming police for the problems in this country has led directly to the climate that has made Dallas possible".

"This president and his administration absolutely do not have our back and make our jobs more dangerous."

William Johnson, National Association of Police Organizations

Johnson doubled down on his accusations on Sunday, saying, "The man responsible for the murders [in Dallas] was Micah Johnson, but having said that, I do think the president by his inaction has contributed to a climate where these things can happen. This president and his administration absolutely do not have our back and make our jobs more dangerous."

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7340/obama-prepares-speak-dallas-police-blame-him-james-barrett

---------------------------

obamagohome-vi.jpg

Police Officer Suffers Broken Spine After Protestor Threw A Concrete Block On His Head

2016-07-10T074019Z_1_LYNXNPEC69086_RTROPTP_3_USA-POLICE.JPG

Black Lives Matter protestors shut down I-94 in St. Paul for about five hours, 27 cops were injured after people threw molotov cocktails, fireworks, and rocks at the officers.

We were just informed that the officer who had a concrete block dropped on his head during I-94 riot has broken vertebrae.— St. Paul Police PIO

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christ...r-threw-a-concrete-block-on-his-head-n2191085

---------

One of those wonderful, thoughtful protestors, Obama high-fives.

In all my 66 years I don't think I have ever seen this nation as divided as it is today.

Love the Dallas Police Chief telling the protesters they are hiring. He said put down your signs and put in an application. We'll put you to work in your neighborhood so you can help with the issues you are concerned with.

My guess is not a single BLM person will sign up.

Really? I heard Orange Mound was a lovely place to raise a family.
well, yeah. Orange Mound is the Mecca of new civilization, a personal safety utopia and an oasis of education and intelligence.

Eh the protest will die down again

It's worldwide, everyone looking for a "cause" - ship all the rioters all off to Syria if they want to fight

Civil Unrest Explodes In Berlin - Over 3500 People Riot Against Police

Police in Berlin say 123 officers were injured in clashes with leftist protesters

About 3,500 protesters marched through Friedrichshain on Saturday. Some were masked and threw missiles, police said.

Tensions have risen since moves began in June to evict squatters in the area. Friedrichshain has undergone rapid gentrification in recent years.

20160711_riots2.jpg

20160711_riots4.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36758686

--------------------

Everybody is a victim to be exploited to the Marxists

Last edited: