• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Derek Chauvin Trial

Like only 9 McNuggets in their 10 McNugget order?
Or when they hurl racial epithets at my wife their Lyft driver when she had to slam on the brakes because someone cut her off and they call the police because she pulled over and told them to get out of her minivan. After that I got Mrs. Burgundy an in-car camera for Christmas.

Any business that doesn't have their valuable inventory already miles away in a secure warehouse and mostly empty shelves in their store almost deserves to be looted at this point just for stupidity.

So when is Maxine Waters getting arrested today? Insurrection? Inciting violence, civil war? This will surely lead to impeachment and jail time. Right? National Gaurd and police shot at in a drive by last night in Minneapolis.

Is it just me or do the lefties really want to throw down. I hope her old *** is front and center leading the charge.

I'm certain the FBI will be coming for her shortly...

I think that they want to throw down.

I think that they want to throw down.
That's my feeling. They keep ramping things up hoping for a violent response. Which will eventually happen.

I'm just thankful to be far away from any of those cities. Which are collapsing into a big fireball of failure caused by those who run them.

I get to watch this **** show from far away, which is great.

Derek Chauvin didn't have to kill George Floyd.

He chose to.

Or when they hurl racial epithets at my wife their Lyft driver when she had to slam on the brakes because someone cut her off and they call the police because she pulled over and told them to get out of her minivan. After that I got Mrs. Burgundy an in-car camera for Christmas.

Good for Mrs. Burgundy.

Prosecution's closing argument is devastating. I can't imagine what the defense can even say to refute it.

So when is Maxine Waters getting arrested today? Insurrection? Inciting violence, civil war? This will surely lead to impeachment and jail time. Right? National Gaurd and police shot at in a drive by last night in Minneapolis.

Is it just me or do the lefties really want to throw down. I hope her old *** is front and center leading the charge.

I'm certain the FBI will be coming for her shortly...
when are the Minnesota politicians going to tell Maxine to focus on the problems in her home state and let them focus on theirs?

He chose to.
George Floyd didnt have drugs naturally in his system. He chose to ingest them.

Very smart of him not to make this about racism or police in general. This is about this one guy, it's not an indictment of police. To those jury members who are sympathetic to police that was crucial.

Prosecution's closing argument is devastating. I can't imagine what the defense can even say to refute it.
I haven't watched it, but I can't see him getting off. As a human, that video is still hard to watch. I don't care about George's past, what was in his system, etc. I figured the prosecution would be all guns blazing(no pun intended).

Objective facts of the physical evidence and autopsy report.

I was only half paying attention but he did say several things that weren’t true. His premise that GF was too big to fit in the SUV police cruiser was nonsense. He claimed the police first knocked on his window with guns drawn. That’s not true. They keep saying that type of restraint is not taught. That’s not true. Their own use of force expert said it was taught and was considered less dangerous than previous tactics of basically beating a suspect with clubs.

He chose to.
When are you going to condemn Maxine's insurrectional, violence-inciting rhetoric Tibs? Or will you spin this as different?

Trump, January 6: "'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

Liberals: He tried to overthrow the Government, that's insurrection!

Maxine Waters (I need to say again...this isn't her first rodeo):

“We’re looking for a guilty verdict. We’re looking for a guilty verdict. And we’re looking to see if all of this [inaudible] that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd,” Waters said. “If nothing does not happen, then we know, that we’ve got to not only stay in the street, but we’ve got to fight for justice, but I am very hopefully and I hope that we’re going to get a verdict that will say guilty, guilty, guilty. And if we don’t, we cannot go away.”

When asked about what activists should do if Chauvin is not convicted, Waters said that they must “stay on the street.”

“And we’ve got to get more active. [We’ve] got to get more confrontational,” she said. “[We’ve] got to make sure that they know we mean business.”"

(her command of the English language is astounding I should add)

I'm sure people like Steve Scalise (shot by a Liberal) and other politicians (members of our Government) attacked over the past several years may have an interesting angle on her calls for further attacks on those the activists politically disagree with.

Which member of our Government is attacked next? Which Federal building is burned and overrun?

When are you going to condemn Maxine's insurrectional, violence-inciting rhetoric Tibs? Or will you spin this as different?

Trump, January 6: "'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."

Liberals: He tried to overthrow the Government, that's insurrection!

Maxine Waters (I need to say again...this isn't her first rodeo):

“We’re looking for a guilty verdict. We’re looking for a guilty verdict. And we’re looking to see if all of this [inaudible] that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd,” Waters said. “If nothing does not happen, then we know, that we’ve got to not only stay in the street, but we’ve got to fight for justice, but I am very hopefully and I hope that we’re going to get a verdict that will say guilty, guilty, guilty. And if we don’t, we cannot go away.”

When asked about what activists should do if Chauvin is not convicted, Waters said that they must “stay on the street.”

“And we’ve got to get more active. [We’ve] got to get more confrontational,” she said. “[We’ve] got to make sure that they know we mean business.”"

(her command of the English language is astounding I should add)

I'm sure people like Steve Scalise (shot by a Liberal) and other politicians (members of our Government) attacked over the past several years may have an interesting angle on her calls for further attacks on those the activists politically disagree with.

Which member of our Government is attacked next? Which Federal building is burned and overrun?
No one on the left gives a squirt of piss about **** burning to the ground. It's all justified. Mark my words, even when they find this shitbag cop guilty they are gonna burn and loot. Innocent people will be beaten and perhaps killed because he didn't get a stiff enough sentence. Death is what they want.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signed an anti-riot bill into law on Monday morning that's aimed at protecting law-enforcement agencies and cracking down on protests that turn violent.

Tim, go home, you're drunk. This is the Derek Chauvin thread.

LOL....speaking of drunk...yes this is the Chauvin thread. And yes, Maxine made comments imploring her supporters to violence based upon the upcoming verdict.

Whoops. How many fifths have you had today?

How about answering the questions while you're at it.

That's my feeling. They keep ramping things up hoping for a violent response. Which will eventually happen.

I'm just thankful to be far away from any of those cities. Which are collapsing into a big fireball of failure caused by those who run them.

I get to watch this **** show from far away, which is great.

That's how I roll. Rural Wyoming is pretty remote.

How about answering the questions while you're at it.

As I've consistently said over the years - and you and others have consistently twisted my words - I support peaceful assembly and the right to protest. These are both Constitutional rights. What Maxine Waters said - “We’ve got to get more confrontational” - is wrong. And it’s not the first time she’s used inciting language. It’s not Trump-level incitement, but it’s still wrong.

I've never encouraged, supported or condoned any type of violence. And nothing has changed how I feel about it.

She has the right to free speech, and nothing she said rises to the level of demanding her resignation. If you wanna go down path, then demand the resignation of a boatload of GOP congressmen & women, particularly those who egged on the frenzied crowds to storm the Capitol on Jan 6th. That actually happened, while with Waters, we're dealing with a hypothetical.