• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Derek Chauvin Trial

Yeah it’s looking like the Fentanyl is what did George Floyd in.

No DBS, Chauvin's left knee killed George Floyd. You can't be this disconnected from reality, can you? Um, nevermind, sorry I asked.

1617825041657.png

What kind of ******* moron claims to know what the decision should be before evidence is presented, a single witness heard, and before the defense has a chance to present its side? I mean, how ******* stupid would you have to be?
Do you live under a rock or in a cave somewhere? The trial - with evidence, witnesses, cross examination - has been going on non-stop for days.

Oh that's right, you're too busy hustling cases at the small claims court to pay attention to current events, I almost forgot. My bad.

Do you live under a rock or in a cave somewhere? The trial - with evidence, witnesses, cross examination - has been going on non-stop for days.

You announced your verdict before the trial started, idiot. Also, jackass, when did the defense begin its case? Before or after your legal wisdom in pronouncing a guilty verdict on the charge of murder?

Decaf ... not real coffee, but fortunately licensed as both an attorney and a coroner. Here to evaluate the evidence before it's presented and opine as to a cause of death.

It's almost as if you are competing for some award for being stupid. You can stop; you won.

No DBS, Chauvin's left knee killed George Floyd. You can't be this disconnected from reality, can you? Um, nevermind, sorry I asked.

View attachment 4952
The issue there is there was no signs of asphyxiation and the pathologist report from the autopsy states there was no structural damage to Floyd’s neck. Without Evidence of actual physical trauma the most they will be able to convict Chauvin of is manslaughter in my opinion.

The issue there is there was no signs of asphyxiation and the pathologist report from the autopsy states there was no structural damage to Floyd’s neck. Without Evidence of actual physical trauma the most they will be able to convict Chauvin of is manslaughter in my opinion.

Dr. Decaf disagrees.

Decaf ... nobody ******* likes it. Nobody wants it. Nobody benefits from it. It's a weak imitation, but day-um, it knows medicine and the law.

You announced your verdict before the trial started, idiot. Also, jackass, when did the defense begin its case? Before or after your legal wisdom in pronouncing a guilty verdict on the charge of murder? It's almost as if you are competing for some award for being stupid. You can stop; you won.

Yeah dumbass, when you see - with your own eyes - a grown man kneel on the neck of a subdued, handcuffed man laying face down on the asphalt for 9 minutes and 29 seconds until he dies in broad daylight, the tendency is to 'jump to conclusions.' Forgive me for that.

But I'll let you twist and turn in the wind, trying to muck up some sort of defense for the actions of this murderer. Have at it, knock yourself out.

And while you're at it, why don't you quote a single expert witness in the case, many from the police force itself, who defended this man's actions. Even a single one, who'd suggest kneeling on a man's neck in this manner was the acceptable thing to do. You will find they testified the opposite. You subdue the suspect, cuff him, turn him around, sit him up. That's good policing. This was something entirely different, done with malice and treachery.

Last edited:
Yeah dumbass, when you see - with your own eyes - a grown man kneel on the neck of a subdued, handcuffed man laying face down on the asphalt for 9 minutes and 29 seconds until he dies in broad daylight, the tendency is to 'jump to conclusions.' Forgive me for that.

So in announcing your verdict, when you stated:

What you meant to say was, "Decaf two dumm to needZ evadense. Decaf announse gilt because tee-vee."

But I'll let you twist and turn in the wind, trying to muck up some sort of defense for the actions of this murderer. Have at it, knock yourself out.
No one is defending him, most of us are just looking at complex legal questions which apparently are unimportant to you. But, it matters if he intended to kill him, It matters if he actually died from the neck compression or from a drug overdose or from some combination of the two. It doesn't matter in terms of Chauvin being guilty or innocent, it matters in terms of WHAT he's guilty of.

I hope you never get on a jury because you clearly are completely incapable of understanding any kind of legal subtleties.

It seems to me that this test proves That George Floyd would still be alive if he does not have four times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. Skip to the one hour and 13 minute mark.

I will say showing these videos of Floyd's limp body over under the knee over and over again to try to point out tiny details is not helping the defense's case It's sad and shocking every single time to watch someone literally die in front of your eyes. While juries aren't supposed to vote on emotion hard not to in this case.

No one is defending him

Thanks, now I gotta wipe up the coffee I just spit out.

Reading this thread, you'd think George Floyd died from every cause on the planet other than having the weight of a grown man kneeling on his neck for nearly ten minutes.

But nah, nobody here is defending him. (y)

Thanks, now I gotta wipe up the coffee I just spit out.

Reading this thread, you'd think George Floyd died from every cause on the planet other than having the weight of a grown man kneeling on his neck for nearly ten minutes.

But nah, nobody here is defending him. (y)
Do you want me to go through and quote how many times people said he's a piece of **** and clearly guilty of something or are you actually capable of reading yourself?

Won't waste my time as you seem to be incapable of comprehending any kind of intellectual discussion.

It seems to me that this test proves That George Floyd would still be alive if he does not have four times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system. Skip to the one hour and 13 minute mark.

Yeah, not watching anything from Crowder the moron.

I will say showing these videos of Floyd's limp body over under the knee over and over again to try to point out tiny details is not helping the defense's case It's sad and shocking every single time to watch someone literally die in front of your eyes. While juries aren't supposed to vote on emotion hard not to in this case.

The ENTIRE process is a waste of time. In fact, all autopsies and murder trials are a complete waste of time and money.

Just send a video to Decaf and twenty second later, BOOM!! Verdict.

Yeah, not watching anything from Crowder the moron.
Yeah most leftists can’t handle the fact that a comedian does better investigative journalism than any reporter in the MSM legacy newspapers for broadcast services.

Tibs, are you saying that the amount of Fentanyl in GF's body played zero in the outcome of this entire situation?

Do you want me to go through and quote how many times people said he's a piece of **** and clearly guilty of something or are you actually capable of reading yourself?
Tell you what, I'll meet you halfway. I'll do that as soon as you compile all the times varying causes of death have been mentioned in this thread..drug use, etc, and the past behavior of Floyd has been brought up over and over again.... all to distract from the utterly uneccessary and brutal actions of this officer.

The ENTIRE process is a waste of time. In fact, all autopsies and murder trials are a complete waste of time and money. Just send a video to Decaf and twenty second later, BOOM!! Verdict.

The dumbing down of Steeltime is almost complete. Really sad to see. You used to be an intelligent guy who was able to debate in kind. You've chosen to stoop to the level of true dumbasses like Indy, using childish monkers, slinging **** to the wall, hoping something will stick. Sad and pathetic. Hope you can pick yourself up by the bootstraps at some point.

Didn’t GF die later at the hospital? If that’s true then he wasn’t choked to death at the scene.

as for why they put GF on the ground, it was because he asked to be put on the ground. GF was screaming he couldn’t breathe while he was sitting in the car and begging not to be put in the car. He was saying he couldn’t breathe for like 15 minutes before he was on the ground.

There are photos from other angles that make it look like his knee is on his shoulder and not the neck. Also angles that show his other knee is on the ground which would mean most of his weight is on the ground and not on GF. The prosecution themselves are now saying he kneeled on the back and neck. That’s a pretty big difference. Also, GF is talking and moving his head throughout.

There seems to be 2 main issues. Did the knee cause death and is that tactic taught by Minn police? Right now it seems medically the knee is not the cause of death and I have heard contradicting info on the second. The chief said they don’t teach that but others have said that they do.

If the knee didn’t kill GF and the knee is a tactic that was taught then he should be acquitted.
if the knee didn’t kill him and the knee was not taught then it seems he should be guilty of some kind of negligence but not murder.

I think the jury will convict no matter what. They don’t want their houses burned down. I also think most SJWs are hoping for an acquittal so they can use it for political gain again.

Also, jackass, when did the defense begin its case?

What is the Derek Chauvin defense exactly? I didn’t murder the person all of you saw me murder?

Tell you what, I'll meet you halfway. I'll do that as soon as you compile all the times varying causes of death have been mentioned in this thread..drug use, etc, and the past behavior of Floyd has been brought up over and over again.... all to distract from the utterly uneccessary and brutal actions of this officer.

So cause of death is irrelevant to the question of whether someone was murdered or not?

Thanks for so eloquently demonstrating your complete ignorance.

What is the Derek Chauvin defense exactly? I didn’t murder the person all of you saw me murder?

his defense will probably be that his weight was not on his neck, GF died later of an overdose, and he used a tactic that he was trained to use in that situation.

No idea why I bother. You are an ideologue to whom the political overview means everything and the details mean nothing. You admitted as such, even if you are too stupid to realize it, when you pontificated about the evidence at trial, and when confronted about announcing your decision before the goddamn trial STARTED, said you made up your mind based on a video, i.e., nothing to do with the trial and before the defense began its case.

As to your most recent inane comment - this thread does not have a multitude of explanations for Floyd's death, and instead offers TWO: drug use and the officer's actions, including keeping Floyd restrained with a knee to his neck and failing to call for medical attention. That's it.

Both arguments are supported by something called "evidence." I may as yet be unaware of where you attended law school and how many years you have practiced law and introduced what we call "evidence," so at the risk of repeating what I presume you should already know given your professed legal expertise, evidence is information, including testimony and documentary evidence [documentary evidence includes photographs and videotapes] which reasonably tends to prove or disprove a disputed issue of material fact.

Here, the evidence as to a drug - called Fentanyl, a substance used at great risk by the public as a recreational drug and a drug which has killed tens of thousands of Americans in recreational use - comes from somebody qualified to render such opinion, the coroner.

Handwritten notes of a law enforcement interview with Dr. Andrew Baker, the Hennepin County Medical Examiner, say Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his system.

"If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.

In another new document, Baker said, "That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances."

The alternative cause, also supported by evidence, is the officer putting his knee on Floyd's neck, keeping Floyd restrained and failing to call for medical aid. The claim that the officer strangled Floyd with his knee and pressure to the neck is not supported by unrefuted evidence, not even close, since the medical examiner - a doctor, like you - found that Floyd did not die of asphyxiation.

The preliminary autopsy results of George Floyd found no evidence that he died of asphyxiation or strangulation, according to the criminal complaint filed against former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, who is accused of kneeling on Floyd’s neck for almost nine minutes.

I believe that the ER doctor - again, a doctor, like you - believes that Floyd died of asphyxiation rather than drug overdose or heart attack, but admitted he is not a medical examiner or coroner. So the two have differing opinions, something I am sure you heard about in law school called "reasonable doubt." That reasonable doubt would go to the cause of death, a required element for murder. You of course would know that, given your considerable legal experience.

So the causation returns to failure to summon emergency medical care in a timely fashion. That goes to a careless disregard for harm, i.e., manslaughter. You of course know that, once again based on your impressive medical and legal background.

You're welcome.

Oh, and two sugars.

his defense will probably be that his weight was not on his neck, GF died later of an overdose, and he used a tactic that he was trained to use in that situation.
This part has already been soundly refuted in the trial. So that leaves the first two...

i guess we'll have to let the trial run its course and find out.
novel concept, huh?