• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Derek Chauvin Trial

If Junkie George had been white this wouldn’t even be a story. But if you restrain an overdosed black guy who robs pregnant women and resists arrest...***** gotta burn.
Well at least he only stuck a handgun to her pregnant belly while his pals went looking for drugs and money in her house. I can't believe he only got something like 7 years for that stunt.

He did have a hand in his own demise. From passing counterfeit money to still being a druggie **** up. If homie wasn't high he would be alive right now. The cop should shackle your hands and feet when you're being a pain in the ******* ***. Get a wagon. They certainly are to blame for kneeling on him without really checking to see if he was actually having issues or bullshitting. He obviously wasn't.

If I'm on a jury,I couldn't vote for anything but involuntary manslaughter. They should have known he was under the influence too. I can spot a drugged up person pretty easy. Meth heads are ******* psychotic. Even after they get off they're psychotic for many months after. Which 90% go back to using.

They should have known he was under the influence too. I can spot a drugged up person pretty easy. Meth heads are ******* psychotic. Even after they get off they're psychotic for many months after. Which 90% go back to using.

If Junkie George had been white this wouldn’t even be a story.

You guys should be posting your opioid junkie comments in the Rush Limbaugh thread, not here. (y)

You guys should be posting your opioid junkie comments in the Rush Limbaugh thread, not here. (y)
Make fun of Rush and leave poor George alone!
That seems to be the libtard way to handle a lot of problems.
Racism? Lift the victim, commit racism on the accused.
Sexism. Lift the victim, commit sexism on the accused.
And on and on... That's not a way to bring people together. To end an "ism" we must stop perpetrating the "ism", not steer it to some other group to "balance" the injustices.

Make fun of Rush and leave poor George alone!
That seems to be the libtard way to handle a lot of problems.
Racism? Lift the victim, commit racism on the accused.
Sexism. Lift the victim, commit sexism on the accused.
And on and on... That's not a way to bring people together. To end an "ism" we must stop perpetrating the "ism", not steer it to some other group to "balance" the injustices.

Swing and miss, as usual.

How about > be consistent? If you feel it's okay to trash George Floyd for his opioid addiction, then do the same with the roughly 10M opioid addicts in the States, including Rush Limbaugh.

If Floyd had been a white skinhead, the attitude of our resident Floyd sympathizers would be quite different. Hang the ******.
I know how these white guilt scumbags think.

If Floyd had been a white skinhead, the attitude of our resident Floyd sympathizers would be quite different. Hang the ******.

Man, you guys are batting .000 today. That's exactly what you fail to understand. It didn't matter who the victim was in this case. Black, white, young, old, healthy, sick, druggie, clean, liberal, conservative....

Chauvin kneeling on that person's neck in the manner that he did - for the amount of time that he did - with Floyd laying on his stomach handcuffed with his arms pulled behind him, would have literally killed anyone. Skinhead, racist, antifa, blm, redneck, wall st. banker, athlete, you name it.

Floyd was murdered on the street in broad daylight by an overzealos cop. That's all there is to this story. Doesn't matter one iota who the victim was.

I have no white guilt but this statement is horse ****, because it wouldn't matter who it was as this is about the actions of the officer and how much those actions contributed to his death.

Floyd was murdered on the street in broad daylight by an overzealos cop. That's all there is to this story. Doesn't matter one iota who the victim was.
From a humanity standpoint, I agree with you. I haven't been able to watch the whole video, it angers me to my core.

However, I believe a point can be made that If Mr. Floyd had been Caucasian, it wouldn't have been as news worthy to the media and it wouldn't have received the attention that it deserves. This case fit a narrative and the media exploited it. It shouldn't matter the ethnicity of the Abusers or Victims in these horribly violent cases, but it does to the Media and the political elite who continually drive a wedge between us, the citizenry.

A case in point, you yourself will be the first person to create a post if a Caucasian man opens fire on a few innocent people. How funny was it when you quickly backed off of the post when it turns out the man isn't what was originally reported? It didn't fit you and the liberal media's narrative that White people are racist terrorists.

So, it does matter who the victim is. If he's a white dude there just isn't a story there. Hell, I little white kid being shot in the face in his stroller or while riding his bike on a driveway got all of two or three days of media attention thanks to social media uprisings. Where are their televised court proceedings? Are their lives less important? Are their deaths less tragic?

From a humanity standpoint, I agree with you. I haven't been able to watch the whole video, it angers me to my core.

However, I believe a point can be made that If Mr. Floyd had been Caucasian, it wouldn't have been as news worthy to the media and it wouldn't have received the attention that it deserves. This case fit a narrative and the media exploited it. It shouldn't matter the ethnicity of the Abusers or Victims in these horribly violent cases, but it does to the Media and the political elite who continually drive a wedge between us, the citizenry.

A case in point, you yourself will be the first person to create a post if a Caucasian man opens fire on a few innocent people. How funny was it when you quickly backed off of the post when it turns out the man isn't what was originally reported? It didn't fit you and the liberal media's narrative that White people are racist terrorists.

So, it does matter who the victim is. If he's a white dude there just isn't a story there. Hell, I little white kid being shot in the face in his stroller or while riding his bike on a driveway got all of two or three days of media attention thanks to social media uprisings. Where are their televised court proceedings? Are their lives less important? Are their deaths less tragic?
Your rational points are just that, rational, and your subsequent questions will go unanswered. Leftists gain power by dividing, and they're very good at it.
I refuse to play their game.

Oh, I agree with this. We all know that media is very one sided with their reporting of incidents. If they actually reported these more evenly I think there would be more agreement on the need for police reform. A couple of incidents that come off the top of my head that were reported more locally to their respective areas and perhaps some national attention, but just a blip, is the no knock warrant incident with Duncan Lemp that happened right before Breonna Taylor, and Ryan Whitaker in AZ who was shot in the back by a cop for answering his door with a gun in his hand that he went to put down slowly as soon as he knew it was the cops at his door.

The same can be said for the protests and riots. There were way more peaceful protests than there were riots last year, but that is not "sexy" enough for the media, "exciting" enough. Of course as soon as they realized that it was hurting Biden more than Trump leading up to the election they backed off. Funny how that works.

These things can all be found outside of main media sources, online by local news stories and independent journalists. I wish more people would look in other areas, but they don't.

Man, you guys are batting .000 today. That's exactly what you fail to understand. It didn't matter who the victim was in this case. Black, white, young, old, healthy, sick, druggie, clean, liberal, conservative....

Chauvin kneeling on that person's neck in the manner that he did - for the amount of time that he did - with Floyd laying on his stomach handcuffed with his arms pulled behind him, would have literally killed anyone. Skinhead, racist, antifa, blm, redneck, wall st. banker, athlete, you name it.

interesting take. So when will the protests start for the white woman who was shot and killed by a cop at the Capital? They haven’t even released the name of the cop who did it.

Oh, I agree with this. We all know that media is very one sided with their reporting of incidents. If they actually reported these more evenly I think there would be more agreement on the need for police reform. A couple of incidents that come off the top of my head that were reported more locally to their respective areas and perhaps some national attention, but just a blip, is the no knock warrant incident with Duncan Lemp that happened right before Breonna Taylor, and Ryan Whitaker in AZ who was shot in the back by a cop for answering his door with a gun in his hand that he went to put down slowly as soon as he knew it was the cops at his door.

The same can be said for the protests and riots. There were way more peaceful protests than there were riots last year, but that is not "sexy" enough for the media, "exciting" enough. Of course as soon as they realized that it was hurting Biden more than Trump leading up to the election they backed off. Funny how that works.

These things can all be found outside of main media sources, online by local news stories and independent journalists. I wish more people would look in other areas, but they don't.

Youtube, Google and Facebook are actively censoring "other areas". They are trying to force people to only see news from a few sources.

Youtube, Google and Facebook are actively censoring "other areas". They are trying to force people to only see news from a few sources.

There are other search engines to use, and I really have not had many issues pulling multiple sources from Google though they do tend to list at the top the preferred sources.

There are other search engines to use, and I really have not had many issues pulling multiple sources from Google though they do tend to list at the top the preferred sources.

top preferred sources is the key. Unless you are looking for a specific source, you would never know if they were being censored in search results or made to a on page 10. Google owns YouTube and they have been hiding content for years.

I have no white guilt but this statement is horse ****, because it wouldn't matter who it was as this is about the actions of the officer and how much those actions contributed to his death.

I'm going to call BULLSHIT! on this statement for two reasons:

1) Because if he was white instead of black you would never have heard of him. The media would ignore it because the story doesn't fit the narrative that they are pushing.

2) Leftists were SCREEAMING about how the SC Church Shooter was not riddled by bullets as he surrendered and complied with the police officers orders when captured as proof of police RRRRRRRRRACISM.

I'm going to call BULLSHIT! on this statement for two reasons:

1) Because if he was white instead of black you would never have heard of him. The media would ignore it because the story doesn't fit the narrative that they are pushing.

2) Leftists were SCREEAMING about how the SC Church Shooter was not riddled by bullets as he surrendered and complied with the police officers orders when captured as proof of police RRRRRRRRRACISM.

You can call bullshit all day, and I still wouldn't care as I was speaking for myself, not others.

I addressed the media part in another post, not going to rehash.

You can call bullshit all day, and I still wouldn't care as I was speaking for myself, not others.

I addressed the media part in another post, not going to rehash.
Quick someone answer the Virtue Signal!

top preferred sources is the key. Unless you are looking for a specific source, you would never know if they were being censored in search results or made to a on page 10. Google owns YouTube and they have been hiding content for years.

That's why I look at other sources. I seriously have not had much of an issue finding different takes on news items. Some stories you keep in mind the source and know there is going to be spin in one direction or another.

LOL!!

Yeah, that is what I was doing, virtue signalling.

Shouldn't you be watching another genius forensic take from Crowder or something.
I would much rather heap ridicule on leftists like you, Tibs and FlogManbun.

380 people, including 40 children, have been shot (9 children fatally) in the city of Philadelphia this year.

And it's only April.

I'm not excusing Chauvin or any cop who does something wrong or stupid. The more I see of the Chauvin trial the more I think he deserves to go to jail. I just wonder why the deaths of a few criminals resisting arrest bother these "activists" far more than the dozens of shootings of little children playing in front of their houses.

Based upon what little I saw, the chief medical examiner didn't really seem to be the greatest witness for the prosecution.
but you've been nominated as the beacon of holy pureness.

Swing and miss, as usual.

How about > be consistent? If you feel it's okay to trash George Floyd for his opioid addiction, then do the same with the roughly 10M opioid addicts in the States, including Rush Limbaugh.
remind me when Rush tried passing counterfeit bills or held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach.
How about > be consistent?