• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Down Goes Rubio

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/marco-rubio-suspends-2016-presidential-campaign/story?id=37662633

Marco Rubio announced he is suspending his 2016 presidential campaign on Tuesday night after a projected loss in the Florida primary.

Despite pre-primary polls that showed him trailing Donald Trump in the state, which he represents in the U.S. Senate, Rubio predicted he would “shock the country” and win Florida’s 99 delegates.

That did not happen. ABC News projected Trump will win Florida's GOP primary, based on analysis of the vote.

"After tonight, it is clear that while we are on the right side, this year, we will not be on the winning side," Rubio told supporters in Miami.

Time for the young lad to regroup, and see where he fits in.

The kid was the only one to land really solid blows flush on Trump's jaw during the debates. He was at least fun, which none of the other guys not named Trump are.

But he couldn't win, and needs to bolster Cruz if the party is to avert a Trump disaster in the general. Hillary is still the prohibitive favorite to be the next President, but as a Republican Strategist said this morning, at least with Cruz the party can "lose with some dignity".

the only people dumber than trump supporters are hillary supporters

anyone who beliefs she is the "lesser evil" is ******* retarded

It does not change the political reality. Retarded or not, they are the majority of the voting electorate. The Republican party is burning itself down, and has been since the Wall Street crash. Trump has only hastened the speed of the blaze by carelessly throwing napalm around for his own amusement.

the only people dumber than trump supporters are hillary supporters

I don't know, Cruz and Kasich supporters are severely retarded if they haven't boarded the Train by now.

Ugh, no offense Chip. I have respect for my elders.

Last edited:
It does not change the political reality. Retarded or not, they are the majority of the voting electorate. The Republican party is burning itself down, and has been since the Wall Street crash. Trump has only hastened the speed of the blaze by carelessly throwing napalm around for his own amusement.

The Hope and Change thing is sooooo 2008. Try again.

Does anyone know how old Kasich's daughter is? Before I say something inappropriate.

have_a_seat.gif

Clinton has always been the favorite to win the next Presidency.

What Trump is doing to the Republican party, win or lose, is going to have GREAT ramifications for this country and redefine for the better what being a conservative is all about.

Hopefully young, up-and-coming, conservatives don't get corrupted by the system before they're 40 years old and see how a nationalist, moderate, conservative platform can win back huge swaths of blue-collar voters. And hopefully they realize the preachy pulpit of moral virtues and some bastardization argument of "what the founding fathers would do today" is a road to nowhere except Dumbfuck, Alabama.

The road to winning back the White House is being able to win in 50-50 purple states. People like Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio will never be able to do that.

Rubio irked me. I might vote against him in the next senate primary.

I think he blew it when one of his big actions in Congress was to help try to push through some bullshit "Comprehensive Immigration Reform".

Yeah...quite a thing for a "conservative" to hang his hat on. I liked him up until that action.