• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Draft Day 2.

Was listening to Coach Mitchell talking about Tuitt, really excited about the guy, seemed almost giddy. Said that McLendon should take a big step forward this season. Coach told him that he needed to quit trying to be Hamp or Hoke and start being McLendon and he would be much better.

The announcer after that stated that if Tuitt had not had the injuries he would have been a top 10 pick. He worked for Steelers.com, so maybe he picked that up from them somewhere. Dunno, but you can bet his value to the Steelers was somewhere in the first.

If you buy the way Dobs is reading their draft board, it would seem like they had Tuitt rated pretty closely to Shazier.

Anybody see us trading a pick from next year to get back into the 3rd round for Jean-Baptiste?

I guess Lattimore is not ready yet

Anybody see us trading a pick from next year to get back into the 3rd round for Jean-Baptiste?

I had that thought, but I can not see the Rooneys signing off on giving away next year's 2nd round pick. Especially because we are not expecting much in the way of comp picks next year.

How about give up some of our late round stuff and our third next year for a third this year.

Are we thinking Tuitt and Shazier will start from day one? or will they take some time to learn the system?

There is a run on WRs going on right now. Who could be left at the end of the 3rd?

If you buy the way Dobs is reading their draft board, it would seem like they had Tuitt rated pretty closely to Shazier.

If that DE was Tuitt. Maybe it was Aaron Donald. Hard to see the names. Not saying it was Tuitt, but can't be really sure. Although, Dobs makes good guesstimates.

Are we thinking Tuitt and Shazier will start from day one? or will they take some time to learn the system?

LeBeau said, in years past, they had the luxury of bringing along players slowly because they had talent and depth on defense. That is not the case anymore. So, expect them to have a trial by fire.

Wow, Jags got their QB in the 1st and Lee and Robinson in the 2nd. That's already a hell of a draft.

It's all about you Willie......

If that DE was Tuitt. Maybe it was Aaron Donald. Hard to see the names. Not saying it was Tuitt, but can't be really sure. Although, Dobs makes good guesstimates.

I get your point, but you know damn well it was not Aaron Donald...

yeah...Pats just took Chase Daniels.
nice pick, dipshits

Wow, Jags got their QB in the 1st and Lee and Robinson in the 2nd. That's already a hell of a draft.
Absolutely. They just rebuilt their offense. Gonna be cool to watch and see how they develop.

Moncrief really dropping. I wonder if there's a red flag.