• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Draft Day 2.

If that DE was Tuitt. Maybe it was Aaron Donald. Hard to see the names. Not saying it was Tuitt, but can't be really sure. Although, Dobs makes good guesstimates.

Big gap between that DE and the next one down their board. Would have to go thru the 2nd highest rated TE and several WR for example to reach that DE. Pretty sure it's him.

Not to toot my horn, but my three-round mock that nailed a lot of this draft.

Both Buffalo trades, dealing up for a WR in the first and dealing down in the second
Dennard to Cincy
Verrett to SD
Kansas City bypassing a WR for front seven
Marcus Smith in the first
Lee to Jags
Carr to Raiders
Lawrence in the early second
Murphy to Redskins (though I had that in the third)
Garoppolo to Pats

Not to toot my horn, but my three-round mock that nailed a lot of this draft.

Both Buffalo trades, dealing up for a WR in the first and dealing down in the second
Dennard to Cincy
Verrett to SD
Kansas City bypassing a WR for front seven
Marcus Smith in the first
Lee to Jags
Carr to Raiders
Lawrence in the early second
Murphy to Redskins (though I had that in the third)
Garoppolo to Pats

That's impressive, you deserve to pat yourself on the back

I get your point, but you know damn well it was not Aaron Donald...

Yeah, I believe it was Tuitt, but I tried blowing that photo up and cleaning it up several times, just get blank slips in certain areas. Hard to know who.

Big gap between that DE and the next one down their board. Would have to go thru the 2nd highest rated TE and several WR for example to reach that DE. Pretty sure it's him.

Yeah, could be, if they had Tuitt as the DE and not the DT. Just stating no way to be 100% sure because they blurred it so bad. Like I stated, you are pretty solid in those guesstimates and I trust you to be right. Just making the statement that no way to know 100%.

I hope everyone chases the shiny object and lets Gaines slip down to #97...

Britt is a mess. I had him in the 5th-6th range. Whatever. Super Bowl champs get the benefit of the doubt.

Turner was one of my faves.

49ers drafted Carlos Hyde. Maybe Marcus Lattimore isn't doing so great with rehab.

49ers drafted Carlos Hyde. Maybe Marcus Lattimore isn't doing so great with rehab.

It would seem to be the case. On Twitter I came across a link (I think to a Rotoworld article) that said Lattimore did not feel like he was 100% back mentally and physically.

He said the other day that he's not close to 100%, physically or mentally. I don't think he's ever going to be much of a contributor. Hyde will be their bellcow, probably at some point this season. And I like Hunter.

Vikes with a steal in Crichton. I thought he'd slip into the first.

Bryant, Moncrief, Nix, and Archer would be nice options. Feel we go CB tomorrow.

I'd probably only go CB if Keith McGill was around.

if Tiny Richardson is there... do you take the big fella?

Louis Nix just went in the spot that would have been our pick if Cleveland did not have it (and it was traded through multiple teams). Just thought that was interesting.

Oh, and the fact that Nix could be on the same line with JJ Watt and Clowney.