• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Drudge Report

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
So there is a considerably different tone on Drudge these days, and all of a sudden there is a Drudge app on the Apple App Store. What the **** happened?

So there is a considerably different tone on Drudge these days, and all of a sudden there is a Drudge app on the Apple App Store. What the **** happened?

Not long ago Apple took down the Drudge app. All of a sudden it's back up.

I deleted Drudge from my bookmarks two weeks ago. Starting to look a bit too much like the mainstream media hacks to me.

Instead of being the anti-media, Drudge has become part of the media. Haven't looked at it in years.

Instead of being the anti-media, Drudge has become part of the media. Haven't looked at it in years.

That's a shame. I heard Blaze TV and Prager U are putting out good conservative material. And of course Breitbart.

Frequent these for headlines... Breitbart, ZeroHedge, PJ Media, Epoch Times, NDT, Citizen Free Press, Conservative Treehouse, World Tribune, Judicial Watch, Liberty Daily, Liberty Mill, Liberty Beacon, CNS News, Censored News, The New American, Summit News, Rush Archives. Then a bunch of international sites too many to mention.

Sift. Assimilate.

You'll find the best news in the first four. Depth in the others.

I view apps in the same light as I would spending time in a cage with Nell.

Last edited:
Drudge's political dial started to move left of center about two years ago which is about when I stopped visiting his site.

To add to Vincent's list, GatewayPundit and Townhall are pretty damn good. I usually will visit them first when I open up my phone.

Here’s a video that explains how youtube, Facebook, etc are trying to crush independent content. Basically if you stray too far from the mainstream narrative, they make sure nobody will see you content.

Stopped reading Drudge after the stupid articles about alien and robot sex. Guy is odd, to say the least.

I must be living under a rock when it comes to politics, because I haven't heard of half of those conservative media sites that Vincent mentioned.

Drudge used to have a great deal of web traffic. He must have been threatened by the left. He now serves the left. That is likely the reason he turned on a dime from right to left.

Did he really sell his site, or did he get TDS and lurch to the left himself?

Drudge is a garbage anti-Trump site, has been for over a year, nothing but McCain and Romney rhinos in charge there

Meh he always does whatever is antiestablishment... but it’s totally plausible that he was gotten to... He has been on the. Clintons hit list for decades lol

Stopped reading Drudge after the stupid articles about alien and robot sex. Guy is odd, to say the least.

Didn't stop Captain Kirk.

didn''t Huffington start out as conservative and then switch hard left just to get more web traffic?

That’s weird. I didn’t get that.

Oops - this was supposed to be a reply to the weazelzippers installation thing.

Drudge is a never Trump neocon imo. I used to go there first now I rarely go there at all. I would add American Thinker to Vincent's fine list.

Frequent these for headlines... Breitbart, ZeroHedge, PJ Media, Epoch Times, NDT, Citizen Free Press, Conservative Treehouse, World Tribune, Judicial Watch, Liberty Daily, Liberty Mill, Liberty Beacon, CNS News, Censored News, The New American, Summit News, Rush Archives. Then a bunch of international sites too many to mention.

Sift. Assimilate.

You'll find the best news in the first four. Depth in the others.

I view apps in the same light as I would spending time in a cage with Nell.

I am digging the Epoch Times.

didn''t Huffington start out as conservative and then switch hard left just to get more web traffic?

Hillary was a Young Republican in her teens. Goldwater was her idol. Then she went to Wellesley and completed her transformation at Yale.