• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Duck Hodges Gets Hit Up

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest country music fan, that would be Mrs. Burgundy, so I have a passing knowledge of who Lainey Wilson is.
Apparently she's a Duck Hodges fan and hit up the Duckmeister on Twitter. He could do worse.

Fu6ujp8XwAA-70v

343936760_771784204556182_1322123298574072518_n.jpg

Me and the wife have seen her 4x including 2 meet and greats before she became so famous. They have been dating for a pretty good while. She has kept it private until now. He was with her the last time she played local here in Greenville , SC.

I remember when he was on his win streak and they were on a bye. He was coming bird hunting I Saskatchewan and almost certainly through our airport. Me and my kid went to greet most likely flight. At least 20 US hunters on but no Duck.

That ain't country music.

Only Skynyrd and swamp blues count as southern music in my eyes. Anything else is just pop music. Country music has always been horrible. Although I do enjoy a bit of Brooks & Dunn and old school Garth Brooks, a bit of Aldean cause he is an avid UGA supporter

Only Skynyrd and swamp blues count as southern music in my eyes. Anything else is just pop music. Country music has always been horrible. Although I do enjoy a bit of Brooks & Dunn and old school Garth Brooks, a bit of Aldean cause he is an avid UGA supporter
Have to go back before your time. You know my music tastes are far and wide. Way back when.. country was good. George Jones, Twitty, Daniels, Hank Williams Jr., etc. I was early Heavy Metal, Rock that morphed into rap,R&B, Blues, Jazz, Death Metal, everything from a diddled-eyed Joe, to a damned if I know..

Country for a while was pretty good. Still hear something here and there that catches my ear.

Have to go back before your time. You know my music tastes are far and wide. Way back when.. country was good. George Jones, Twitty, Daniels, Hank Williams Jr., etc. I was early Heavy Metal, Rock that morphed into rap,R&B, Blues, Jazz, Death Metal, everything from a diddled-eyed Joe, to a damned if I know..

Country for a while was pretty good. Still hear something here and there that catches my ear.
Before my time that I listen to. Del McCourey.

I’ll be at CCMF again this year and Morgan Wallen and Lainey Wilson will be there. They are both pretty damn awesome live in concert.

Southern Rock, agreed. Country music is Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings, George Jones, George Strait, etc.