• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ebola out of control in Africa

madinsomniac

Reaction score
http://news.msn.com/world/doctors-without-borders-ebola-out-of-control

One of the more disturbing things that has always bothered me has always been the specter of Ebola. Its a nasty and deadly virus. No cure. Your blood waters down then congeals... really vicious. When the Aids epidemic was in full blown panic conditions here in the US The CDC was trying to calm fears. they did several spots on 60 minutes and 20/20 where they talked about how aids was only contagious through contact with bodily fluids... in each case they pointed out some of the worse diseases they had on record that were far more contagious... in each case Ebola was prominently featured... it hadn't been around since the 70's and they would talk about how an outbreak of that would be far worse because, and this is important, it could possibly be transmitted through airborne particles...

what was weird was as soon as the 90's outbreak happened... they were on the air stating that it was fluid contact only and not that big a deal... all traces of the earlier interviews were just gone. This one has reached major cities... I doubt its an airborne version, the deaths would be far greater than 330... but still that's just a bad situation all around . Outbreak conditions are a legit situation to quarantine people against their will. its horrible, but it needs to happen in cases like this

Betwwen that and AIDS, I think I would rather have AIDS. At least you have a chance. I mean hell, look at Magic Johnson. He announced he had HIV in 1991 and the guy is doing alright. Probably a whole lot better than alright.
You get Ebola, better call the priest and get those last rites taken care of.

The Hot Zone is one hell of a book. It's about Ebola and I think the movie Outbreak was based on it. The book is much better.

Didn't them drop a big bomb in that movie to clear the hot zone? Hmmmm

First: Doesn't every zombie book start out like this? An "Ebola" outbreak has started out in some remote area.

Second: One reason to have a secure border is so that you not only know who is coming in but that they are not carrying some hellacious disease. When they are packed into containers, people will, almost certainly, have some sickness when they get here.

They should quarantine the entire continent now.

The Hot Zone is one hell of a book. It's about Ebola and I think the movie Outbreak was based on it. The book is much better.

It was an excellent book. In the 90s I had to take a trip to Hawaii from the east coast. Two flights - one 5 hours to the west coast, a lay over, and another near 5 hour flight from San Fran to Hawaii. I read the entire book on the way out. It's really good. Scary stuff.

sounds more like Ebola is IN control

coming to a border near you

Disease Infested Illegal Immigrants Bringing Ebola into the United States?

In a report to the Pima County (Tucson) Public Health Committee and the Arizona Department of Health, Dr. Orient made the following observations:

"Migrants from West Africa and the Middle East, as well and Central and South America are entering through Mexico also—from areas that have outbreaks of Ebola, Chikungunya, and Dengue fever. Swine flu, chickenpox, tuberculosis, and scabies have been reported in Border Patrol agents'

http://video.dailycaller.com/Loomin...grants-26297246?playlistId=10245#.U7RJy_1OXIU

coming to a border near you

Disease Infested Illegal Immigrants Bringing Ebola into the United States?

In a report to the Pima County (Tucson) Public Health Committee and the Arizona Department of Health, Dr. Orient made the following observations:

"Migrants from West Africa and the Middle East, as well and Central and South America are entering through Mexico also—from areas that have outbreaks of Ebola, Chikungunya, and Dengue fever. Swine flu, chickenpox, tuberculosis, and scabies have been reported in Border Patrol agents'

http://video.dailycaller.com/Loomin...grants-26297246?playlistId=10245#.U7RJy_1OXIU

They should all be trucked to DC and dumped on the white house lawn.

Here come your next aids.....

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/29/health/ebola-doctor-dies/index.html?c=homepage-t

(CNN) - A doctor who was on the front lines fighting the Ebola outbreak in Sierra Leone has died from complications of the disease, Doctors Without Borders said Tuesday.

Dr. Sheik Humarr Khan fell ill early last week while overseeing Ebola treatment at Kenema Government Hospital, about 185 miles east of Sierra Leone's capital city, Freetown.

He was treated by the French aid group Medecins Sans Frontieres -- also known as Doctors Without Borders -- in Kailahun, Sierra Leone, spokesman Tim Shenk said.

This is what frustrates me so much about - not just liberals - but everyone who doesn't understand basic **** that has already been debated and proven.

Government is bad. Limit it.

Borders are good. Enforce them.

As Americans we should all instinctively know at least these two things. But we don't. Incremental and systemic Marxist indoctrination over the last four generations has insulated this pathetic mass of humanity that is our country from the realities of the world.

Like a bad movie, the bad guys have opened up a welcome path for all of the biological and societal viruses of the world to come into this country, and, like with a bad movie, we are telling the TV - "That could never happen".

It's happening. Let's see who the first public figure is to get Ebola or tuberculosis, or killed by MS-13, or raped by these new citizens.

I have my doubts about Small Pox being eradicated. I am willing to bet that it will pop up amongst some of these 18+ year old immigrant "children".

I have my doubts about Small Pox being eradicated. I am willing to bet that it will pop up amongst some of these 18+ year old immigrant "children".
That's why Bomma is sending them to red states, to kill off the Republicans. You laugh.....

As long as you aren't' slurping up bloody diarrhea and drinking infected urine you should be OK