• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Eww....

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
My best friend's daughter is an (adorable) freshman at Penn...big into college Democrats organization. Just met Joe Biden who said to her "Where did you get those big beautiful eyes?"

Damn he is creepy.

I thought you Repugs. hated P.C. talk? So a man can't pay a woman a compliment anymore?

I can see why you guys would support Trump. He's short on talk and quick to get to the "grabbing".

I thought you Repugs. hated P.C. talk? So a man can't pay a woman a compliment anymore?

I can see why you guys would support Trump. He's short on talk and quick to get to the "grabbing".

I don't support Trump. And she's a 19 year old who's there working, volunteering for his candidate, not there to be eye candy for old men. I guess you don't mind people being sexist jerks if they are Democrats.

Look at you trying so hard Elfiero.

You DO know Trump was a complete gentleman as soon as he exited that bus. He was polite and shook the woman's hand. Admittedly he said some particularly crass and crude things. However the moment he exited the bus he simply met the woman, said hello, shook her hand and it wasn't until Billy Bush suggested the woman "hug Mr. Trump" (Which she did - she initiated the hug) that he had any further contact with her. He did at that time kiss her on the cheek. However his interaction with her was completely appropriate from the time he exited the bus until your paragon of virtue Billy Bush escalated the situation. And the woman did in fact initiate the further contact.

That's the truth of the matter whether you like it or not. Is Trump guilty of saying some disreputable things? You betcha. Did he do anything untoward with that woman? Not at all.

How many times have we on the Nation asked for "thong pics"? How many indeed?

She and her mother both felt it was inappropriate and were creeped out by it...and they are both staunch Democrats. Just not hypocrites like Elfie.

Look at you trying so hard Elfiero.

You DO know Trump was a complete gentleman as soon as he exited that bus. He was polite and shook the woman's hand. Admittedly he said some particularly crass and crude things. However the moment he exited the bus he simply met the woman, said hello, shook her hand and it wasn't until Billy Bush suggested the woman "hug Mr. Trump" (Which she did - she initiated the hug) that he had any further contact with her. He did at that time kiss her on the cheek. However his interaction with her was completely appropriate from the time he exited the bus until your paragon of virtue Billy Bush escalated the situation. And the woman did in fact initiate the further contact.

That's the truth of the matter whether you like it or not. Is Trump guilty of saying some disreputable things? You betcha. Did he do anything untoward with that woman? Not at all.

How many times have we on the Nation asked for "thong pics"? How many indeed?

Wig....please. How are you going to excuse the backstage "appearances" at the Teen USA events?

The guy talking sex smack aboyt his own daughter? C'mon...let's not relive it though....please.

Wig....please. How are you going to excuse the backstage "appearances" at the Teen USA events?

The guy talking sex smack aboyt his own daughter? C'mon...let's not relive it though....please.

Bill Clinton is the gold standard for creepy behavior. Trump is a rookie by comparison.

Bill Clinton is the gold standard for creepy behavior. Trump is a rookie by comparison.

Got any pics of Bill feeling up Chelsea and maybe audio of him saying " If she wasn't his daughter....."

Yeah.....sounds more like the fools gold standard.

Got any pics of Bill feeling up Chelsea and maybe audio of him saying " If she wasn't his daughter....."

Not even close. Try again.

no, because no one wants to **** Chelsea. NO ONE.

Yeah. Most dems are creepy wankers

If you can't see both Uncle Joe AND Trump as creepy, you are lying to yourself.

You don't need any pics to know Bill stuck a cigar up Lewinskys *****.
You still got that picture of Anthony Wieners dick he sent you..while he was in bed with a little boy?
Don't judge by what they say, judge them by what they do. ******* democrat sleaze balls.

Face it, Uncle Joe is creepy, Bill is a pervert that cant control his sex addiction, and Trump was just being one of the guys talkin about ***** and ****.

Last edited:
Let's hope we're done with creepy uncle joe and the clintons. Yuck.