• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Example of why gun control laws are almost always stupid

Does anyone else notice that Trog and Tibs never post at the same time?

One had his head up the arse of the other or it's an online alter ego. Both defy all common sense logic,reason and accountability for anything. Much like those they adore in their party. And party is above all things.

Welcome to America held hostage by MAGA Republicans, with their skewered, fetishized worship of the 2nd Amendment. What a country, what a way to live. This is all perfectly normal.

Stop being so dramatic.

You know what I hate - the folks that want to disarm the citizenry using the types of mass shootings like the one in Allen, Tx or the school shootings to try and push a narrative on gun control and how much safer we would be if we could just ban these guns. They then use disingenuous total mass shooting numbers right after these incidents to portray way more than actually happen - when most are gang and criminal activity that these same folks don't give two ***** about.

Using children's bodies to try and make a political point on grabbing guns, abolishing the 2nd amendment - OMG - Assault Weapons. The fact that the underlying factors for why these things happen isn't a focus tells me that they don't care. It's a means to an end. Want to end **** like this? Get rid of these gun-free zones bullshit, have actual armed resource officers at these schools, and for god's sake - stop the stupid rhetoric that drives these sort of actions - and clean up the ******* criminal elements.

Also - you keep fetishizing this MAGA thing on everything, truly getting old. You know several of these more recent shootings occurred from people that were trans or non-binary. You think all of the **** being spewed by the progressives and media that they are being genocided and are under attack constantly might be driving some of their actions? I mean, perhaps progressives also need to shut the **** up and stop talking about **** they have not one bit of understanding other than "guns make me **** my pants".

Does anyone else notice that Trog and Tibs never post at the same time?
Yes.... Trog goes about daily life posting as a mild-mannered @sshole. Until he manifests himself as Tibs and becomes Super@sshole.

Grab your muskets, and your well-regulated militia - sanctioned, funded, armed, and called-up by Congress under the Constitution - and get back to me.
Al bullshit and you know it. Made up nonsense directly contradicted by the founders own words and writings. All an attempt to strip us of our god given rights as our founders foretold in writing the 2nd amendment after just having fought a war over this very topic when the British tried to disarm them. Glad you side with those who want an unarmed compliant populace who can be easily herded off to reeducation camps or "showers".

There are background checks in purchasing a gun. I don’t get where you walk out with ammo and guns same day

He's talking out of his ***. If criminals want to get weapons they can through the black market.

Drugs are not the only thing the cartels run. If they have a demand, you can bet a supply will come.

The hilarious thing is every time they spout off about semi-automatic mean looking rifles and banning them, tens of thousands more are purchased.

Yes.... Trog goes about daily life posting as a mild-mannered @sshole. Until he manifests himself as Tibs and becomes Super@sshole.
Tib's used to be the sane one of the four left leaners, him, Trog, 21 and Elfie. Even agreed on many things until Trump happened. Then the TDS rotted his brain apparently. I think he got abused too much in here and has lost it.

Al bullshit and you know it. Made up nonsense directly contradicted by the founders own words and writings. All an attempt to strip us of our god given rights as our founders foretold in writing the 2nd amendment after just having fought a war over this very topic when the British tried to disarm them. Glad you side with those who want an unarmed compliant populace who can be easily herded off to reeducation camps or "showers".

The guy likes and voted for Biden. He will vote for him again. That should tell you a lot. And it's no skin off of his *** since he lives in Hungaria.

Tib's used to be the sane one of the four left leaners, him, Trog, 21 and Elfie. Even agreed on many things until Trump happened. Then the TDS rotted his brain apparently. I think he got abused too much in here and has lost it.

Wouldn't give two ***** about twice-impeached, insurrectionist Trump if he would have gone away forever, like he said he would, after losing the election. Remember, "you'll never see me again?" But here he is, three years on, still spewing the same MAGA lies, and is evidently the leading GOP candidate for President in '24. So it's not TDS to discuss the current leader of the Republican party, is it? Should we pretend he doesn't exist, and walk on eggshells to avoid the elephant in the room? Sounds like those have TDS who get wigged out about hearing or reading criticism about him. That is TDS, Lebanon.

Last edited:
Wouldn't give two ***** about twice-impeached, insurrectionist Trump if he would have gone away forever, like he said he would, after losing the election. Remember, "you'll never see me again?" But here he is, three years on, still spewing the same MAGA lies, and is evidently the leading GOP candidate for President in '24. So it's not TDS to discuss the current leader of the Republican party, is it? Should we pretend he doesn't exist, and walk on eggshells to avoid the elephant in the room? Sounds like those have TDS who get wigged out about hearing or reading criticism about him. That is TDS, Lebanon.
Considering despite being an *** he was right far more often than he was wrong and considering what has transpired since Biden took over, if you were actually here you would be begging for Trump back. Biden is 10 times the crook you think Trump is and he was a crook in office. Trump was a typical sleazy businessman who was the darling of many on the left right up until he decided to run on the right. Just like when your side tried to paint McCain and Romney as far right racists you tried to do the same thing to Trump and he is a big enough ******* to not let it slide and that triggered the left. They can't deal with their own medicine. The lies about Trump you believe are outrageous. But when faced with you President's own son's laptop you act like nothing has happened. ******* hypocrites!!

He's talking out of his ***. If criminals want to get weapons they can through the black market.

Drugs are not the only thing the cartels run. If they have a demand, you can bet a supply will come.

The hilarious thing is every time they spout off about semi-automatic mean looking rifles and banning them, tens of thousands more are purchased.
I recently bought a springfield bullpup. Had to wait 21 days with a background check. Got it finally on sunday lol

I agree with some left wing ideologies.
Much as I agree with some right wing ideologies. Extremist make both those ideologies look bad.

With stuff like politics and religion the way we grew up is going to change our interactions here.

I’ve no problem with Tibs. I may not agree with him, but someone has to get on your guys nerves to keep this part of the forum alive lol

Welcome to America held hostage by MAGA Republicans, with their skewered, fetishized worship of the 2nd Amendment. What a country, what a way to live. This is all perfectly normal.

That's a GREAT ad.

Question. In that advertisement, was the actor killing people, or was the gun? Simple question.

Stop being so dramatic.

You know what I hate - the folks that want to disarm the citizenry using the types of mass shootings like the one in Allen, Tx or the school shootings to try and push a narrative on gun control and how much safer we would be if we could just ban these guns. They then use disingenuous total mass shooting numbers right after these incidents to portray way more than actually happen - when most are gang and criminal activity that these same folks don't give two ***** about.

Using children's bodies to try and make a political point on grabbing guns, abolishing the 2nd amendment - OMG - Assault Weapons. The fact that the underlying factors for why these things happen isn't a focus tells me that they don't care. It's a means to an end. Want to end **** like this? Get rid of these gun-free zones bullshit, have actual armed resource officers at these schools, and for god's sake - stop the stupid rhetoric that drives these sort of actions - and clean up the ******* criminal elements.

Also - you keep fetishizing this MAGA thing on everything, truly getting old. You know several of these more recent shootings occurred from people that were trans or non-binary. You think all of the **** being spewed by the progressives and media that they are being genocided and are under attack constantly might be driving some of their actions? I mean, perhaps progressives also need to shut the **** up and stop talking about **** they have not one bit of understanding other than "guns make me **** my pants".

Do NOT expect a reply from JohnnyCovidSeed.

Actually, this very post is the perfect example of what TDS is. Literally...what it is.

Thanks for making our argument Johnny.

200.webp

Stop being so dramatic.

Also I think a lot, if not all, mass shooters were on psych drugs and the pharma industry pretty much owns the news media so it never gets talked about.

Also I think a lot, if not all, mass shooters were on psych drugs and the pharma industry pretty much owns the news media so it never gets talked about.

And they don't talk about what a garbage heap society is becoming. They force feed trash 24/7 until it becomes normal.

It's a society problem not a gun problem and the normal part of society needs to protect itself from the bad side. Which is only a light switch away from complete breakdown.

And it keeps our government in check. A government should fear it's people always. The less of them involved in anything the better off everyone is. Which unfortunately one certain political part means to rule, not govern. Which they've proven beyond any doubt in my mind that's the objective. Their actions during the Chinese lab flu should have cleared any doubt up for everyone.

Well minus those who beg to be ruled and easily submit to whatever they're told to do.

Why is it so hard to find 30-30 shells? I found some at a gun show but they were old and still very expensive.

to be clear, Tibs and myself are NOT the same person.

to be clear, Tibs and myself are NOT the same person.

No, good lord no. Tibor is now a LEGEND.

Johnny CovidSeed
by
Tim Steelersfan

Of Tibor CovidSeed,
Two things are known,
That he loved Covid,
That he walked alone.

In Hungaristan,
He was sour as could be,
And as liberal and warped,
As that @$&! AOC.

For two years over
Through lockdowns of You,
He praised the Scamdemic,
And called you all fools.

Though jabbed and boosted,
Once, twice and thrice,
Tibor got Covid,
Now isn’t that nice?

But that didn’t stop him,
Food had to be served,
His restaurant stayed open,
Now that’s some nerve…

From old Budapest,
To the great plain of Szeged,
He shook hands and he hugged,
Patrons and employees.

He spread that virus,
With glee and with vigor,
Each time he shook hands,
He held back his snigger.

Ole Tibor was full,
Of SARS-COV-2,
And like that bad wolf,
He huffed! And he blew!

Like Johnny Appleseed,
It became Tabor’s mission,
To spread the WuFlu,
From tables to the kitchen.

When his mission was done,
When no longer viral,
Johnny CovidSeed cried,
“Is this it, is this final?”

For he loved this new virus,
It became his full passion,
To spread Rona around,
Like a delivery wagon.

Why did he do it?
We do not know.
He wished that Covid-19
Would never let go.

He has no statue.
He has no tomb.
He has his vaccine passports,
Hanging framed in his room.

Consider, consider,
Think well upon
The Hungarian mass spreader,
Of CovidSeed John.

Errr....Tibor.

Yep, combine this with abysmal mental health care in this country, the closing down of mental health care facilities, the ad campaigns that everyone needs to be on an anti-depressant or stimulant, the attitude that everyone is a victim of the American way of life. Soon, laws only apply to some, maybe it's always been that way to extent, but now it's exacerbated. All you really have to do is look at who is handling the scary looking gun to solve mass shootings. Inner-city killing fields are an entirely different issue.