• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Example of why gun control laws are almost always stupid

FwHUHPJWIAAttzB

For the crazed MAGA gun nuts. Take a deep breath & listen up.

I honestly don't know why I bother. Seriously.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State ...

This explains why the Federal government has the authority to enact this amendment. Nothing more. It is a reference to the government's authority to set forth this RIGHT. That point is made clear when the 2nd amendment then provides:

the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

If the 2nd amendment is limited to arming the militia, why does the 2nd amendment then refer to the right of the PEOPLE to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS????

Because the militia argument is and always has been a lie, told by lying liars and their quisling, flaccid devotees.

I honestly don't know why I bother. Seriously.

This explains why the Federal government has the authority to enact this amendment. Nothing more. It is a reference to the government's authority to set forth this RIGHT. That point is made clear when the 2nd amendment then provides:

If the 2nd amendment is limited to arming the militia, why does the 2nd amendment then refer to the right of the PEOPLE to KEEP AND BEAR ARMS????

Because the militia argument is and always has been a lie, told by lying liars and their quisling, flaccid devotees.
You are correct Saul Goodman.

The thing is I already said all that, I even called Tibs an ignorant s-l-u-t. You are a several days late and several dollars short. You be Slippin Jimmy.

You are correct Saul Goodman.

The thing is I already said all that, I even called Tibs an ignorant s-l-u-t. You are a several days late and several dollars short. You be Slippin Jimmy.

Ogre, thank you for your erudite elocution but to be fair to me, I don't speak fart & grunt and thereby did not know what you were trying to communicate.

The goal is always banning and confiscation. When they say it isn't it's a lie lie lie.

An unarmed population is so much easier to control and oppress when you can't fight back.

Yep.

You can impose agenda, 21 on an armed population, but you have to advance through rifle fire, and take casualties to do it.

Perfectly normal to have easy access to AR15s and a populace armed to the teeth. This is perfectly acceptable and a great way to live & run a country. Nothing to see here.

Perfectly normal to have easy access to AR15s and a populace armed to the teeth. This is perfectly acceptable and a great way to live & run a country. Nothing to see here.

You finally get it.

Dangerous freedom is preferable to safe servitude.

Get your shovel ready, to bury yet another round of dead schoolchildren...mowed down in cold blood in their classrooms. What a great way to live, truly.

Get your shovel ready, to bury yet another round of dead schoolchildren...mowed down in cold blood in their classrooms. What a great way to live, truly.
Good thing you don't live here.

Have you ever gone a whole day without bitchen about something?

Ah yes there it is, leftist b-I-t-c-h brain emotional thinking and histrionics.

Tibs you ignorant S-l-u-t,

Children are more likely to be struck by lightning than they are to be victims of a school shooting. At least be a man about it and honestly admit that what you want is civilian disarmament so your side can begin the pogroms against your helpless political opponents.

Was that before or after they waited an exorbitant amount of time to enter the building, while kids were being executed? ******* were scared. Period. And it cost a lot of kids their lives. Unarmed women were willing to charge down that gun. Those ******** get no sympathy from me.

Ah yes there it is, leftist b-I-t-c-h brain emotional thinking and histrionics.

Tibs you ignorant S-l-u-t,

Children are more likely to be struck by lightning than they are to be victims of a school shooting. At least be a man about it and honestly admit that what you want is civilian disarmament so your side can begin the pogroms against your helpless political opponents.

Fine by me that you've chosen to go through life being so utterly ignorant. It's no skin off my back.

Gun violence recently surpassed car accidents as the leading cause of death for American children.

Or, get rid of the idiotic "gun free zone" nonsense, and let citizens carry, like it should be.

Scum trash who come shoot up schools know that no one will return fire, so it's easy pickens.

Or, we keep playing this game of "let the cops solve it" and lose kids. We all know that the government can help us all live in paradise.

Or, get rid of the idiotic "gun free zone" nonsense, and let citizens carry, like it should be.

Scum trash who come shoot up schools know that no one will return fire, so it's easy pickens.

Or, we keep playing this game of "let the cops solve it" and lose kids. We all know that the government can help us all live in paradise.
I spent about 3 hours today at our govt utopia, the friggin DMV. What an intelligence vacuum.