• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Example of why gun control laws are almost always stupid

Ever wonder what those on the far left do for fun? Maybe it's just me, but they always seem to be consumed in anger.

Ever wonder what those on the far left do for fun? Maybe it's just me, but they always seem to be consumed in anger.
They like going to board of supervisors meetings and devise projects to raise taxes.

They also enjoy telling their neighbors what they should and should not do.

Finally they wrap up the day by going to Whole Foods or their local Subaru dealership.

they get buttfucked by amphibians

Yep, combine this with abysmal mental health care in this country, the closing down of mental health care facilities, the ad campaigns that everyone needs to be on an anti-depressant or stimulant, the attitude that everyone is a victim of the American way of life. Soon, laws only apply to some, maybe it's always been that way to extent, but now it's exacerbated. All you really have to do is look at who is handling the scary looking gun to solve mass shootings. Inner-city killing fields are an entirely different issue.
That’s the thing. The same party that wants more gun laws is also committed to less law enforcement in urban areas that would result in increasing arrests of minority persons. Therefore most of us realize that gun restrictions will only be enforced against white people.

For the crazed MAGA gun nuts. Take a deep breath & listen up.

Tibs you ignorant S-L-U-T.

This guy is as big a moron as you are.
Neither of those sections address what and who the militia is. They simply give the federal government the right to call them to service in an emergency because THE MILITIAS BELONG TO THE SEVERAL STATES and the federal government is forbidden from raising and keeping a standing army for more than two years at a time. The militia is and always has been the mass of armed citizens, every able bodied man from 16 to 55 armed with their own weapons and ammunition. The writings of the founders bear this out as well as history, there are muster notices from the war of 1812 that can be found online calling up men to serve as the militia. These notices have directions on what gear and provisions to bring to the muster as well as specific orders to "Bring rifle or musket with 40 rounds of powder and ball." You communist F-U-C-K-S desperately want us disarmed so you can run roughshod over our freedom. Armed citizens will not give up their property, live in pods and "Eeet ze boogs" as Klaus Schwab directs.

That’s the thing. The same party that wants more gun laws is also committed to less law enforcement in urban areas that would result in increasing arrests of minority persons. Therefore most of us realize that gun restrictions will only be enforced against white people.

That IS ArKKK level RAYCIS.

Tibs you ignorant S-L-U-T.

This guy is as big a moron as you are.
Neither of those sections address what and who the militia is. They simply give the federal government the right to call them to service in an emergency because THE MILITIAS BELONG TO THE SEVERAL STATES and the federal government is forbidden from raising and keeping a standing army for more than two years at a time. The militia is and always has been the mass of armed citizens, every able bodied man from 16 to 55 armed with their own weapons and ammunition. The writings of the founders bear this out as well as history, there are muster notices from the war of 1812 that can be found online calling up men to serve as the militia. These notices have directions on what gear and provisions to bring to the muster as well as specific orders to "Bring rifle or musket with 40 rounds of powder and ball." You communist F-U-C-K-S desperately want us disarmed so you can run roughshod over our freedom. Armed citizens will not give up their property, live in pods and "Eeet ze boogs" as Klaus Schwab directs.
quoting this OgurrTruth Bomb because @Tibs needs to read it twice.

If you go to other places on the interwebs. The far left says the same thing.

It’s always best to educate yourself about society in general. Don’t take your enemy lightly.

They like going to board of supervisors meetings and devise projects to raise taxes.

They also enjoy telling their neighbors what they should and should not do.

Finally they wrap up the day by going to Whole Foods or their local Subaru dealership.
Hey! I enjoy whole foods for a quick/cheap sushi fix.

^^^
There’s a motel 6 joke in there somewhere

Of course there can be exceptions but just be careful man. Next thing you know you'll be drinking Bud light and chopping off parts. :ROFLMAO:
I’m normal. That won’t be happening

Of course there can be exceptions but just be careful man. Next thing you know you'll be drinking Bud light and chopping off parts. :ROFLMAO:
I didnt know that about Whole Foods. I guess I am lucky that Publix is closer.

If you go to other places on the interwebs. The far left says the same thing.

It’s always best to educate yourself about society in general. Don’t take your enemy lightly.
Wait, are you telling me to educate myself? :unsure::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
Conservatives are doing their very best to catch up.
There are always exceptions, just my opinion that those that scream the loudest, and seem generally unhappy, lean to the left.

It's why they've perfected labeling, name calling and telling everyone else what they should do and think.

There are always exceptions, just my opinion that those that scream the loudest, and seem generally unhappy, lean to the left.

It's why they've perfected labeling, name calling and telling everyone else what they should do and think.
There is a retaliation response however that has created a right wing version

Conservatives are doing their very best to catch up.
Conservatives legitimately have something to be angry about. Leftists are just a bunch of bossy pricks.

Yep..If you do have to go in there stay away from the granola section. It's the epicenter of liberalism for your town.
Dr. Bronner’s soap is awesome though. It’s all I use. Great for traveling light. Body wash, shampoo, shaving cream, and hand wash your socks and underwear all in one. I only took 3 pair of socks and underwear on our cruise and washed what I wasn’t wearing in the Dr. Bronner’s.