• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

FBI sat on Rittenhouse footage for 14 months.

And then there's this:

So Biden didn’t watch the trial, knows nothing about the evidence or lack thereof, but he is sad and angry about the verdict…

I hope Kyle sues tge media and makes them label themselves fake news

if you like the Glock 19 - and I do - check out the Steyr M9-A1

it's essentially the same as a G19, but to me feels a bit better. I know you can swap out sights and **** like that, but the factory sights on the Steyr are really easy to acquire..
Another high quality firearm as the vid you posted shows. (y) I was in law enforcement for over 30 years and through the multiple training sessions I went to with some very qualified people teaching them was this...pick a quality firearm you can handle safely and shoot well.

I have well over 20 handguns (because I became a collector of sorts back in the 90's) and some of the S&W's and Glocks I own I shoot really well and some not as well. Now that I'm retired I think the M&P shield is my favorite to carry in a leather holster that also works for the Glock 43. Either will ruin a bad guy's day, but my choice to carry concealed if I could would be my Colt Government 80 series, but it's just so damn heavy and that's impossible.

The Ohio state house just passed a new bill to allow concealed carry without a permit. It goes to the state senate next. This comes on the heels of having passed a stand your ground law recently. Ohio is becoming more and more a good place to live.

So Biden didn’t watch the trial, knows nothing about the evidence or lack thereof, but he is sad and angry about the verdict…

I hope Kyle sues tge media and makes them label themselves fake news
Let's Go Brandon.

I carry a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .38 - with an integrated "laser". It's compact and easy to conceal carry.

View attachment 6996
I have that also...Another very good choice. And accurate for what it is. BUT do not dry fire it to practice. I did with mine and it blew out the firing pin. I had to send it back to S&W to get repaired. Always use snap caps.

My wife is a more accurate shooter than me too. Had a S&W .380, I had a Taurus 9mm, but then I’m more accurate with her gun too. We came into possession of my wife’s late sister’s Glock .380 which I helped her pick out and taught her to shoot. Sadly all three guns were lost overboard in a fishing boat mishap.

Video of Rittenhouse hearing the verdict.

This can never be stressed enough:

My wife is a more accurate shooter than me too. Had a S&W .380, I had a Taurus 9mm, but then I’m more accurate with her gun too. We came into possession of my wife’s late sister’s Glock .380 which I helped her pick out and taught her to shoot. Sadly all three guns were lost overboard in a fishing boat mishap.
Damn bud! That sucks. I'm guessing it was the Glock 42? Supposed to be a good one that I don't own. A shame it's overboard.

Getting back on track...The way I look at this whole situation is an overzealous prosecutor. And yes, I am very qualified to say this.

Getting back on track...The way I look at this whole situation is an overzealous prosecutor. And yes, I am very qualified to say this.
Yep. Never should have gone to court.

I carry a Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .38 - with an integrated "laser".

I bought mom one of those - but she's 75-years old now and just isn't into it. We went to the range once and she didn't even like shooting a little .22 Beretta. Those loud sounds (even with buds and then muffs on) bother her. Anyways, it saved us from doing the private party transfer etc. & I think it's a cool gun to shoot. Sleek & it's got some pop.

Yep. Never should have gone to court.
z7yFGVV.jpg

Not that I necessarily think this is what turned the tide of the trial, but they **** on this guy so hard. Been watching his coverage for a while now. Good for him: