• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

I guarantee you the feds are combing this officer's web presence as we speak, desperately searching for anything that makes him look racist. We've already heard that he lives in a white suburb and has a swimming pool. Yup, he probably has a white hood in his closet.

My thread got merged by one of the fascist mods so my great question gets lost in the backwater of right wing anti-black circle jerking.

I'll ask again.

Where are the constitution loving militias? Where are those self-proclaimed protectors of the average American citizen?

Where is the TeaBagger/militia outrage?

Well, Rand Paul did open his yap and decry the police presence if it makes you feel better.

The "average American citizen" isn't stealing stuff and shoving store clerks.

I merged the thread. We don't need two threads covering the same subject. You can deal with it or leave.

Mine would be the third thread. Good job.

You are truly a hypocrite. Or worse, you wrestle with it.

No, I'm not, at all. When the evidence is in if this cop is guilty I'll be right there with everyone else saying he needs to go away for the rest of his life.

Now, how about you answer the question.

All throughout this thread talking about the militarization of police. All throughout this thread saying that if what the cop says doesn't jive with the evidence that he needs to be punished like you or me. A better question is why has Al Sharpton never gone to the scene of a white man killed by a black man. If you want to find racism try looking left.

Why in the hell would Sharpton need to be there when the whole system stands by the white guy? Do you not see/read it here?

What country do you live in or are you just insane?

Thanks for not answering the question, i'll ask again:

Where were the militias while cops were in MRAPS' with assault rifles pointed at unarmed protesters? WHERE?

A few BLM agents show up at a real criminals property and they've got road blocks,snipers, etc. set up in his defense.

Explain to me how that works.

Why in the hell would Sharpton need to be there when the whole system stands by the white guy? Do you not see/read it here?

Where were the militias while cops were in MRAPS' with assault rifles pointed at unarmed protesters? WHERE?

A few BLM agents show up at a real criminals property and they've got road blocks,snipers, etc. set up in his defense.

How many protesters were injured (by police)?

Just out of curiosity, if Brown's friend's story is true how did Wilson get a facial injury as reported by the police? He claims Brown did nothing but try to run away. Presumably there is photographic evidence.

Oh, I'm sure he punched himself like Zimmerman did.

So if I understand you correctly.. Not paying land grazing fees = real criminal. Physically assaulting a store owner while you rob him = not a real criminal. Also, there are armed civilians in Ferguson protecting the innocents... The store owners from looters.

Well, Rand Paul did open his yap and decry the police presence if it makes you feel better.

The "average American citizen" isn't stealing stuff and shoving store clerks.

Rand Paul is a joke, throw in Cruz and Palin and you've got the re-boot of the Three Stooges franchise.

The average American citizen stole over 1 million dollars from the American taxpayer and approved of lethal violence toward federal law enforcement. His name is Cliven Bundy.

Where I'm from a million dollars and deadly force is a lot more than a handful of cigars and a shove.

Rand Paul is a joke, throw in Cruz and Palin and you've got the re-boot of the Three Stooges franchise.

The average American citizen stole over 1 million dollars from the American taxpayer and approved of lethal violence toward federal law enforcement. His name is Cliven Bundy.

Where I'm from a million dollars and deadly force is a lot more than a handful of cigars and a shove.

I didn't post that to get your opinion on Rand Paul, I posted to answer your question of where is all the criticism of the police. There has been plenty actually, from people on the left and people on the right. But, as usual you completely missed the point.

I actually find it hilarious that the police are being simultaneously criticized for being too over the top, and for letting the looting happen. What are they supposed to do exactly, when mobs of people are running wild in the street vandalizing, throwing rocks and bottles and robbing places? I'd love for some of the armchair law enforcement officers to come up with a better idea.

Last edited:
So if I understand you correctly.. Not paying land grazing fees = real criminal. Physically assaulting a store owner while you rob him = not a real criminal. Also, there are armed civilians in Ferguson protecting the innocents... The store owners from looters.

Documented criminal would have been a better word.
I love how you nit pick any thing you can to not answer the question.

After you think about all that think about how many minority people the police in this country beat and sometimes kill week to week.

Miniscule compared to how many blacks are killed by other blacks each day.
So why is it that the life of a black thug is valuable only when it is taken by someone of a different race or a cop?

Your mentality is that of those knuckle dragging subhuman looters and protesters in Ferguson.

Pot meet kettle. You haven't answered one of my questions yet.

Documented criminal would have been a better word.

I answered it. Men with guns are in Ferguson protecting the innocents. Those just happen not to be the protestors. I do know that Cliven Bundy reached out to militias for help and he received it. Who has asked for militia help in Ferguson? If that was a black cop shooting a white kid it would've been a 30 second clip on the evening news. THAT is racism.

You have no idea what happened. There are reports that Brown slammed the car door into Wilson, shoved him back into the car when he tried to get out, punched him in the face and tried to grab his gun. Why are you assuming that the story of a known liar and caught-on-tape accomplice to robbery is telling the truth, and the 6 year veteran of the police force with no disciplinary record is lying?

The guy with Brown, turns out may not have been lying. We know now that the cop did first approach them over jaywalking. He(Mr. Johnson) was also NOT an accomplice in the robbery. When Brown gave him the cigars, he told Brown "I do not do that. I do not steal" and put the cigars back on the counter. This is backed up on the video. You can clearly see Mr. Johnson put the cigars back and leave the store.

I guarantee you the feds are combing this officer's web presence as we speak, desperately searching for anything that makes him look racist. We've already heard that he lives in a white suburb and has a swimming pool. Yup, he probably has a white hood in his closet.

That can't be right because on page 11 you told us cops get '****** pay'......assuming again?

The guy with Brown, turns out may not have been lying. We know now that the cop did first approach them over jaywalking. He(Mr. Johnson) was also NOT an accomplice in the robbery. When Brown gave him the cigars, he told Brown "I do not do that. I do not steal" and put the cigars back on the counter. This is backed up on the video. You can clearly see Mr. Johnson put the cigars back and leave the store.

He likes to assume things while accusing others of the same.

Miniscule compared to how many blacks are killed by other blacks each day.
So why is it that the life of a black thug is valuable only when it is taken by someone of a different race or a cop?

Your mentality is that of those knuckle dragging subhuman looters and protesters in Ferguson.

Here speaking of subhuman let me explain it in HULK talk for you:

'Black man kill black man for economic reasons.'

' White man or white cop kill black man usually just cause he black.'

Try to process that through that pea sized brain.

come on, that's an asinine statement to make. Be better than this.

'Black man kill black man for economic reasons.'

Idiotic................

So you think the penalty for stealing a television should be a bullet to the head? What the **** is wrong with you people!!

Lets extrapolate a bit, if you will indulge me.

The TV set in question is in your living room. Your wife and young children are upstairs and you heard a noise and come down and see a guy swiping your TV.

You are damn right it would be the penalty in my house. My house is my private property. These businesses being looted are private property.

Economic reasons? I read that and just spit out a couple of m&ms laughing. Damn, I missed you, Polo.

I answered it. Men with guns are in Ferguson protecting the innocents. Those just happen not to be the protestors. I do know that Cliven Bundy reached out to militias for help and he received it. Who has asked for militia help in Ferguson? If that was a black cop shooting a white kid it would've been a 30 second clip on the evening news. THAT is racism.

Bull ****. ....That wouldn't even make the news.

Lets extrapolate a bit, if you will indulge me.

The TV set in question is in your living room. Your wife and young children are upstairs and you heard a noise and come down and see a guy swiping your TV.

You are damn right it would be the penalty in my house. My house is my private property. These businesses being looted are private property.
Anybody who breaks into my house when I'm home would be shot dead regardless of their race. (In fairness, most people with a quarter of a brain would note the size of my dog and turn around without breaking in.)

Economic reasons? I read that and just spit out a couple of m&ms laughing. Damn, I missed you, Polo.
Pimpin' ain't easy, yo.

Last edited: