• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

You have no idea what happened. There are reports that Brown slammed the car door into Wilson, shoved him back into the car when he tried to get out, punched him in the face and tried to grab his gun. Why are you assuming that the story of a known liar and caught-on-tape accomplice to robbery is telling the truth, and the 6 year veteran of the police force with no disciplinary record is lying?

Why do you assume the other way with your 'reports'?

What does being a 6 year blah blah have to do with anything?

Sterling was an NBA owner for how many years? Do you think his little rant that was recorded was the first time he ever said things like that?

The FACTS are he was unarmed and was shot multiple times. The FACTS are the cop didn't know he was a robbery suspect so he doesn't even have that excuse.

The FACTS are this happened in Missiouri which is known for being a hot bed of racism among white right wing Christian wacko types, including cops. ESPECIALLY cops!

Y'know the whole "picture worth thousand word" thang?

article-2726609-2093C0D200000578-570_634x423.jpg

Oh yeah he deserved execution.

I take it you've never had a drink in your life? How about that religious culture thing where they drink wine and pretend it's the blood of some jewish hippie that died 2,000 years ago.

Yeah it must be exclusively a black culture thing...................

The anti-police climate that's brewing in this country right now is truly frightening. These guys risk their lives for **** pay every day. Now they have to fear that if they defend themselves and the perp is black they will set off national race riots, will be viewed as guilty without anyone even looking at the evidence, and even if they are fully vindicated and acquitted will spend the rest of their life fearing for their own safety and the safety of their family. What do people think is going to be the result of that? It's not going to be good. Why any human being would ever take this job is beyond me.

Why doesn't polo come down to St Louis and burn things down. *****.

The anti-police climate that's brewing in this country right now is truly frightening. These guys risk their lives for **** pay every day. Now they have to fear that if they defend themselves and the perp is black they will set off national race riots, will be viewed as guilty without anyone even looking at the evidence, and even if they are fully vindicated and acquitted will spend the rest of their life fearing for their own safety and the safety of their family. What do people think is going to be the result of that? It's not going to be good. Why any human being would ever take this job is beyond me.

Or that if they show up at a criminal ranchers property some ex-marine sniper will blow their heads off without a ******* clue as to who is in the right and who is in the wrong.

Even after seeing that they are both white! What is this country coming to?...... or is it 'There goes the neighborhood'?

After you think about all that think about how many minority people the police in this country beat and sometimes kill week to week.

If you only knew maybe( a big maybe around here) your sympathies would lie elsewhere.

Why do you assume the other way with your 'reports'?

What does being a 6 year blah blah have to do with anything?

Sterling was an NBA owner for how many years? Do you think his little rant that was recorded was the first time he ever said things like that?

The FACTS are he was unarmed and was shot multiple times. The FACTS are the cop didn't know he was a robbery suspect so he doesn't even have that excuse.

The FACTS are this happened in Missiouri which is known for being a hot bed of racism among white right wing Christian wacko types, including cops. ESPECIALLY cops!

I'm NOT assuming anything. I have no idea what happened. If it turns out this kid was shot from behind while running away I hope they bring the full force of the law down on him. I'm also not going around saying someone assassinated an unarmed civilian. See the difference? You are going to convict this particular cop based on "Missouri is a hotbed of racism?" Really? And you have the nerve to call anyone else a bigot?

Last edited:
Snipers ought to pick off anyone walking out of a store with a big screen TV late at night.
So you think the penalty for stealing a television should be a bullet to the head? What the **** is wrong with you people!!

So, you want to make the blacks in Ferguson homeless and jobless.

No we have Republicans for that.

Those who bury their heads in the sand need a rude awakening, that's all.

So you think the penalty for stealing a television should be a bullet to the head? What the **** is wrong with you people!!

They're so ****** up Freud himself would quit his practice from having to deal with what passes as 'normal' here.

At a Nevada ranch they are all for killing cops( the facts be damned) as long as a white guy is being defended, in this case ' We don't know all the facts' is the 'right' answer so.......well you get it.

After you think about all that think about how many minority people the police in this country beat and sometimes kill week to week.

If you only knew maybe( a big maybe around here) your sympathies would lie elsewhere.

Talk to a cop sometime about the **** they have to deal with every day in these urban areas. Go ahead. Then tell me where YOUR sympathies lie. Are there bad cops? Are there racist cops? Of course. It's not the majority. It's a tiny, tiny percentage. Most of the time when force is used it is necessary to protect themselves or somebody else. I've known cops and worked with off duty cops and I've never met a one who looks forward to having to use ANY kind of force, let alone deadly force. Every time they have to use force they are risking their own life.

Last year 105 law enforcement officers were killed in the line of duty. One every few days.

So it's ok to to burn down the stores of the innocent.

They own stores. Clearly 1% Republicans exploiting the poor black community. The looters are redistributing the wealth. Racist.

I'm NOT assuming anything. I have no idea what happened. If it turns out this kid was shot from behind while running away I hope they bring the full force of the law down on him. I'm also not going around saying someone assassinated an unarmed civilian. See the difference? You are going to convict this particular cop based on "Missouri is a hotbed of racism?" Really? And you have the nerve to call anyone else a bigot?

Sure you are. Here is what you wrote:

You have no idea what happened. There are reports that Brown slammed the car door into Wilson, shoved him back into the car when he tried to get out, punched him in the face and tried to grab his gun. Why are you assuming that the story of a known liar and caught-on-tape accomplice to robbery is telling the truth, and the 6 year veteran of the police force with no disciplinary record is lying?

Why do your 'reports' all lean one way? Why is a cop who is a 6 year vet with a clean record mentioned but, a kid not having a criminal record is not mentioned?

As far as "known liars" that is par for the course in police work. Every cop is a liar, you have to be to get convictions(and get out of binds). Anyone who is a minority(and even some that aren't) and has had any dealings with courts and police knows this. Even for something as simple as traffic violations.

Why do your 'reports' all lean one way? Why is a cop who is a 6 year vet with a clean record mentioned but, a kid not having a criminal record is not mentioned?

As far as "known liars" that is par for the course in police work. Every cop is a liar, you have to be to get convictions(and get out of binds). Anyone who is a minority(and even some that aren't) and has had any dealings with courts and police knows this. Even for something as simple as traffic violations.

Perhaps cause the kid is on tape committing a felony a few minutes prior? Maybe that might be relevant.

So it's ok to to burn down the stores of the innocent.

No one is innocent.

Besides insurance pays for that and at some point(like in the 60's) if it's bad for some corporation somewhere things change. Gotta keep that profit margin stable you know.

You are truly dense. The whole point of my post was that there are conflicting versions of the story. I don't know which version is accurate. Neither do you. But you have already declared this cop guilty of "assassination".

So tell me....if it turns out that he was shot in the chest and there are witness accounts that he attacked the officer, struck him and was charging at him when shot, is that still "an assassination" in your book?

Why do you think Holder wants another autopsy? Is it possible the original one didn't draw the conclusions that the rioters (and the administration) would have liked it to?

Last edited:
No one is innocent.

Besides insurance pays for that and at some point(like in the 60's) if it's bad for some corporation somewhere things change. Gotta keep that profit margin stable you know.

Yes those horrible mom and pop store owners Ferguson are all racist .

So if someone has a problem with you, he or she can burn down you house? After all You have insurance don't you. Because you aren't innocent. You said.

My thread got merged by one of the fascist mods so my great question gets lost in the backwater of right wing anti-black circle jerking.

I'll ask again.

Where are the constitution loving militias? Where are those self-proclaimed protectors of the average American citizen?

Where is the TeaBagger/militia outrage?

You are truly dense. The whole point of my post was that there are conflicting versions of the story. I don't know which version is accurate. Neither do you. But you have already declared this cop guilty of "assassination".

So tell me....if it turns out that he was shot in the chest and there are witness accounts that he attacked the officer, struck him and was charging at him when shot, is that still "an assassination" in your book?

You are truly a hypocrite. Or worse, you wrestle with it.

No one is innocent.

What?

Explain what the people who own the businesses that were destroyed did to deserve having their livelihoods ruined? You know insurance will not cover all of their losses right?

My thread got merged by one of the fascist mods so my great question gets lost in the backwater of right wing anti-black circle jerking.

I'll ask again.

Where are the constitution loving militias? Where are those self-proclaimed protectors of the average American citizen?

I merged the thread. We don't need two threads covering the same subject. You can deal with it or leave.

I'll ask again.

All throughout this thread talking about the militarization of police. All throughout this thread saying that if what the cop says doesn't jive with the evidence that he needs to be punished like you or me. A better question is why has Al Sharpton never gone to the scene of a white man killed by a black man. If you want to find racism try looking left.

What?

Explain what the people who own the businesses that were destroyed did to deserve having their livelihoods ruined? You know insurance will not cover all of their losses right?

Those horrible people serving the community. How dare they!