• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Wow. Just...

Wow.

Every time I think, "Hey I should check out God & Government" I somehow seem to have forgotten what a racist clusterfuck of ignorance you guys have going on down here.

Just a couple of months ago you guys were bitching about a homeless white man being killed by cops after he tried to stab their police dog. Now those SAME JACKASSES are in this thread trying to justify an unarmed Black man being shot by cops under questionable circumstances.

It's good though. Seeing this bullshit helps me keep all of your anti-Tomlin hate in perspective...

Every time I think, "Hey I should check out God & Government" I somehow seem to have forgotten what a racist clusterfuck of ignorance you guys have going on down here.
Now those SAME JACKASSES are in this thread trying to justify an unarmed Black man being shot by cops under questionable circumstances.

I must have missed that part. I DO recall seeing it discussed why people are rioting and looting and how that isn't going to solve anything. But go ahead and see what you want to see.

I haven't been following this story very closely, but I still think I can sum it up. Perhaps the killing was justified, or perhaps it wasn't. If anyone can prove one way or the other, that would make for a good Steeler Nation exclusive.

Anybody who breaks into my house when I'm home would be shot dead regardless of their race. (In fairness, most people with a quarter of a brain would note the size of my dog and turn around without breaking in.)

Pimpin' ain't easy, yo.

I have had golden retrievers all my life. Most of them will hold the flashlight for the thief. The boy I have now, though, he is a rescue, a bit wary, and big. He will at least bark like hell.

I haven't been following this story very closely, but I still think I can sum it up. Perhaps the killing was justified, or perhaps it wasn't. If anyone can prove one way or the other, that would make for a good Steeler Nation exclusive.

Racist!..................

Wow. Just...

Wow.

Just a couple of months ago you guys were bitching about a homeless white man being killed by cops after he tried to stab their police dog. Now those SAME JACKASSES are in this thread trying to justify an unarmed Black man being shot by cops under questionable circumstances.

It's good though. Seeing this bullshit helps me keep all of your anti-Tomlin hate in perspective...

Once again for those with no reading comprehension...nobody here has justified what the cop did. In fact, we don't even know what the cop did. We know there was an altercation and a young man was shot to death. We don't know where he was shot, how many times he was shot, or what exactly he was doing when he was shot. We have only said we shouldn't rush to judgment until all the facts are in.

It's remarkable to me that the same people who are arguing that we shouldn't be besmirching this young man by showing a video of him robbing a store, are perfectly fine with calling a public servant a cold-blooded murderer without having any of the facts at their disposal.

Not to mention the characterization of all law enforcement officers in general as lying, violent racists.

My thread got merged by one of the fascist mods so my great question gets lost in the backwater of right wing anti-black circle jerking.

I'll ask again.

Where are the constitution loving militias? Where are those self-proclaimed protectors of the average American citizen?

Where is the TeaBagger/militia outrage?

you sure stick around a place a lot that you claim to be run by "facist mods"

you are here to stir ****..that is your only purpose here....truly over bearing mods would just ban you forever for this ****...so take your opinion of the mods here and cram them up your *** douchebag....

Wow. Just...

Wow.

there was video of that attack and it was clearly showed the cops shooting the guy while he was no where near anyone else....

in this case there is no such video released, yet....most here are not justifying the killing of the cigar thief...they are saying wait for the ******* facts to surface and don't go off the cigar thief's buddy's explanation of what happened....

My thread got merged by one of the fascist mods so my great question gets lost in the backwater of right wing anti-black circle jerking.

I'll ask again.

Where are the constitution loving militias? Where are those self-proclaimed protectors of the average American citizen?

We've been complaining about militarization of police and other govt departments for 20 years since Waco and Ruby Ridge. It's only mainstram news now because the govt is going after people of color who vote almost exclusively Democrat instead of right-wing white people.

Wow. Just...

Actually, I like to think it's the other way around. Months ago when an unarmed white man was executed ruthlessly by the Police in New Mexico, PoloElfie and the rest of the Libtards called it fully justified because the mentally ill man tried to defend himself when they unleashed dogs on him. But when the man's black, well, that's just wrong. And I don't recall the citizens of Albuquerque rioting and looting, nor did Al Sharpton descend on the locals to incite violence.

When a white man dies at a black man's hands, silence. When a black man dies at a black man's hands, silence. Odd.

There is none more racist than a Liberal.

Nothing like some polio to bring coolie out to play.

I'll ask again.

We've been complaining about militarization of police and other govt departments for 20 years since Waco and Ruby Ridge. It's only mainstram news now because the govt is going after people of color who vote almost exclusively Democrat instead of right-wing white people who the media makes it sound like they deserved to get shot.

Last edited:
Here speaking of subhuman let me explain it in HULK talk for you:

'Black man kill black man for economic reasons.'

' White man or white cop kill black man usually just cause he black.'

Try to process that through that pea sized brain.

You, and the people like you who are looting and condemning without any facts are the reason that racism is alive and well in America.

Ignorance at it's finest.

I feel sorry for all those people that are using up all their vacation and sick days to attend the riots. When the rest of the family plans a winter getaway, they'll be stuck at work :(

Here speaking of subhuman let me explain it in HULK talk for you:

'Black man kill black man for economic reasons.'

' White man or white cop kill black man usually just cause he black.'

Try to process that through that pea sized brain.

So if black man steal my money (for economic reasons), and I kill said man did I do that because white man just killing black man or bc said person took my ****

game over.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5209

@6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

This is a potential game-changer because if Mike Brown had been shot, and he advanced towards the cop instead of giving up with his “hands in the air”, as his friend (and robbery accomplice) Dorian Johnson told the media, it would support the narrative that Officer Darren Wilson shot Brown self-defense as he was being threatened with severe bodily harm.

This would corroborate the account of the deadly incident given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson, as told to Dana Loesch:

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all of a sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

The witness in the background conversation of the new video agrees with this account, and speaks with great detail about the tragic shooting.

So now we have two accounts — one in a video posted by someone sympathetic to Mike Brown, and one by a friend of Officer Wilson. And both accounts are the same — diametrically opposed to the prevailing narrative promoted by the media and Eric Holder of the saintly “child” Mike Brown, which has already taken a big hit after his strong-arm robbery was caught on surveillance video.

Soopermexican has a “third piece of the puzzle” that could complete this version of the story:

[T]he toxicology report. If there happens to be anything found that might explain how Mike Brown might have been shot and kept advancing toward the officer, then the defense becomes even more believable. Unless someone is emotionally invested in an alternative narrative to the extent that one might ignore plain facts.

“Someone” like Al Sharpton, Eric Holder or Barack Obama.

So if black man steal my money (for economic reasons), and I kill said man did I do that because white man just killing black man or bc said person took my ****

No you did because you are part of oppressor class and or racist. Unless you are homeless and dirt poor then exemption may qualify, no purchase neccessary, need not be present to win.

Sure Supe. Sounds like a rich white guy in the crowd providing the narrative. Nice try you racist *******.

game over.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=5209

@6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

This is a potential game-changer because if Mike Brown had been shot, and he advanced towards the cop instead of giving up with his “hands in the air”, as his friend (and robbery accomplice) Dorian Johnson told the media, it would support the narrative that Officer Darren Wilson shot Brown self-defense as he was being threatened with severe bodily harm.

This would corroborate the account of the deadly incident given by a friend of Officer Darren Wilson, as told to Dana Loesch:

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all of a sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

The witness in the background conversation of the new video agrees with this account, and speaks with great detail about the tragic shooting.

So now we have two accounts — one in a video posted by someone sympathetic to Mike Brown, and one by a friend of Officer Wilson. And both accounts are the same — diametrically opposed to the prevailing narrative promoted by the media and Eric Holder of the saintly “child” Mike Brown, which has already taken a big hit after his strong-arm robbery was caught on surveillance video.

Soopermexican has a “third piece of the puzzle” that could complete this version of the story:

[T]he toxicology report. If there happens to be anything found that might explain how Mike Brown might have been shot and kept advancing toward the officer, then the defense becomes even more believable. Unless someone is emotionally invested in an alternative narrative to the extent that one might ignore plain facts.

Racist. How dare you bring facts into this.

sorry. the topic was flaming out. had to throw some gasoline on it.

No you did because you are part of oppressor class and or racist. Unless you are homeless and dirt poor then exemption may qualify, no purchase neccessary, need not be present to win.

Lmfao.

10car

Melissa Harris Perry and MSNBC say that Michael Brown was innocent. The propaganda arm has spoken. Case closed. We don't deal in facts.

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

Game over with 'he said, she said' huh?

It's game over alright I have a feeling there is going to be a clean sweep of that P.D. when this is all said and done,including the chief. They release the video of the robbery in a pathetic attempt to distract from the murder .They complete the quickest FOIA request in the history of FOIA (even at the state level) to make sure that video gets out there quickly, meanwhile all other information is 'too sensitive' at this time. You have to love 'The thin blue line'.

You also have the completely unprofessional behavior of the police at McDonalds where they abused two reporters(Huff post Wash. Post) in the lame attempt to intimidate the media. This includes a video of them tear gassing a camera crew far away from the protest 'for their own safety'.

You have two eyewitnesses who have corroborating stories, i.e. Brown was executed while holding his hands in the air, the cop kept firing as he moved toward Brown.

The family is asking for and receiving an autopsy from the Justice Dept. after the state one is done tells you how much the state of Missouri is to be trusted.

It's game over alright.