• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Welcome to,...Police State America!
A news crew, clearly no threat or impediment to the cops, films from a verge in Ferguson, Missouri. A pop and a cloud of white smoke marks the arrival of a tear gas canister at their feet

Lmfao.

10car

In all seriousness, if you are defending your house, property, family, etc. Race is not an issue.

I was trying to point out that blacks kill blacks because of the poverty. In a disproportionate amount of cases, though blacks are killed by others merely for being black.

Zimmerman killed Martin because he ran away from him, he was caught up in the stereotype that all black youth are thugs. Trayvon ran away because he thought Zimmerman was a perv following him around, you know since the stereotype is that most pervs, serial killers, etc. are white guys.

Result black guy dead over nothing.

Welcome to,...Police State America!
A news crew, clearly no threat or impediment to the cops, films from a verge in Ferguson, Missouri. A pop and a cloud of white smoke marks the arrival of a tear gas canister at their feet

This is criminal and should be punished. As should the police in Albuquerque for murder. As should the police officer in Ferguson if he did in fact murder Brown. As should Al Sharpton for inciting violence. Can we send him a bill for the monetary damages from the looting?

This is criminal and should be punished. As should the police in Albuquerque for murder. As should the police officer in Ferguson if he did in fact murder Brown. As should Al Sharpton for inciting violence. Can we send him a bill for the monetary damages from the looting?

Sure he'll just pass it on to his handlers(the taxpayers) You do know old Al had been a snitch for the Feds for many a year don't you? I don't know why you guys obsess over him and Jackson, most black people know they are hustlers.

Game over with 'he said, she said' huh?

It's game over alright I have a feeling there is going to be a clean sweep of that P.D. when this is all said and done,including the chief. They release the video of the robbery in a pathetic attempt to distract from the murder .They complete the quickest FOIA request in the history of FOIA (even at the state level) to make sure that video gets out there quickly, meanwhile all other information is 'too sensitive' at this time. You have to love 'The thin blue line'.

You also have the completely unprofessional behavior of the police at McDonalds where they abused two reporters(Huff post Wash. Post) in the lame attempt to intimidate the media. This includes a video of them tear gassing a camera crew far away from the protest 'for their own safety'.

You have two eyewitnesses who have corroborating stories, i.e. Brown was executed while holding his hands in the air, the cop kept firing as he moved toward Brown.

The family is asking for and receiving an autopsy from the Justice Dept. after the state one is done tells you how much the state of Missouri is to be trusted.

It's game over alright.

you neglected to call me racist

I was trying to point out that blacks kill blacks because of the poverty.

Could you more blatantly generalize? Blacks kill blacks for thousands of reasons, such as gangs and because of their culture...

http://www.theobjectivestandard.com...micide-statistics-among-blacks-and-the-cause/

or due to bravado and the "tough guy" influence of the rap culture...like we saw in Hampton Roads

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/10/too-often-black-men-kill-each-other-no-good-reason

...because of out-of-wedlock marriages and the lack of family and the devaluation of life in these environments, as examples.

Now of course, you will say that all of this is due to poverty, but that's a broad brush attempt to save your argument.

How quickly will you scream Uncle Tom?

Last edited:
Sure he'll just pass it on to his handlers(the taxpayers) You do know old Al had been a snitch for the Feds for many a year don't you? I don't know why you guys obsess over him and Jackson, most black people know they are hustlers.

Wrong again. There is a reason they get press, that they have a microphone - because what they say sells to audiences. If there was no market for their goods, they'd have been silenced long ago.

In all seriousness, if you are defending your house, property, family, etc. Race is not an issue.

I was trying to point out that blacks kill blacks because of the poverty. In a disproportionate amount of cases, though blacks are killed by others merely for being black.

Zimmerman killed Martin because he ran away from him, he was caught up in the stereotype that all black youth are thugs. Trayvon ran away because he thought Zimmerman was a perv following him around, you know since the stereotype is that most pervs, serial killers, etc. are white guys.

Damn I hate being drug into ahit like this. But, how is poverty your main argument here. Ok I'll give you a percent sure. But hownoften does one person wack another because "I needs to keep it real". (Yeah I'musing chappelle). He stepped on my new shoes by accident, he looked at me, he said somethjng about my team my mom...etc ect.

While any race is capable of anything. But don't give me this ahit of blacks kills blacks because of money, poverty or what ever you say.

As a part of the Opressor Class, I demand more clown car videos.

As anyone who watched the trial and heard all the evidence knows, Trayvon Martin was killed because he punched a stranger in the face, breaking his nose, and then climbed on top of him and started beating him. Unfortunately for him he did not realize the stranger was armed. Had he not been killed he would most likely be in jail right now on an aggravated assault, attempted murder or murder conviction. In that case as in this one the narrative of an innocent young black child minding his own business being hunted down and killed by an evil racist white person was immediately thrust forward by people with no knowledge of the facts of the case. Despite mountains of evidence soundly disproving that theory, millions of people remain stubbornly unwilling to give it up.

It doesn't even matter whether Darren Wilson was justified in what he did or not. Innocent or guilty, his life is over. And that is wrong. I don't care if either of the parties are black white or green. I don't recognize this country anymore, where people are tried and convicted in the dishonest media and by racemongers and cannot be vindicated even if acquitted by a jury.

I feel sorry for all those people that are using up all their vacation and sick days to attend the riots. When the rest of the family plans a winter getaway, they'll be stuck at work :(

Ha ha! That's a good one. Very solid.

Could you more blatantly generalize? Blacks kill blacks for thousands of reasons, such as gangs and because of their culture...

http://www.theobjectivestandard.com...micide-statistics-among-blacks-and-the-cause/

or due to bravado and the "tough guy" influence of the rap culture...like we saw in Hampton Roads

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/10/too-often-black-men-kill-each-other-no-good-reason

...because of out-of-wedlock marriages and the lack of family and the devaluation of life in these environments, as examples.

Now of course, you will say that all of this is due to poverty, but that's a broad brush attempt to save your argument.

How quickly will you scream Uncle Tom?

My arguments don't need saving, thank you.

I want you to look at this, from the bottom up of course! I'm sure you are smart enough to see that everything you claim can't be from poverty, truly does start with the foundation of poverty.

The deviation point for black youth in an urban environment as opposed to say white youth in a rural Kentucky environment is between the 'physiological' and 'safety' lines. That I include before you say something dumb like 'There are poor white kids too'.

Now you can dump Maslow and go with attachment theory if you want to address solely the broken family/gang aspect. Either way the analysis stands.

640px-Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs.png

Last edited:
As anyone who watched the trial and heard all the evidence knows, Trayvon Martin was killed because he punched a stranger in the face, breaking his nose, and then climbed on top of him and started beating him. Unfortunately for him he did not realize the stranger was armed. Had he not been killed he would most likely be in jail right now on an aggravated assault, attempted murder or murder conviction. In that case as in this one the narrative of an innocent young black child minding his own business being hunted down and killed by an evil racist white person was immediately thrust forward by people with no knowledge of the facts of the case. Despite mountains of evidence soundly disproving that theory, millions of people remain stubbornly unwilling to give it up.

It doesn't even matter whether Darren Wilson was justified in what he did or not. Innocent or guilty, his life is over. And that is wrong. I don't care if either of the parties are black white or green. I don't recognize this country anymore, where people are tried and convicted in the dishonest media and by racemongers and cannot be vindicated even if acquitted by a jury.

In that mountain of evidence did you read the part where Zimmerman was told by 911 to not follow Martin but he did anyway? He chose to exit his vehicle and escalate the situation, he chose to break the neighborhood watch protocol because "this guy doesn't look right"

Of course he didn't look right, he was black.

Murdered that's all.

As a part of the Opressor Class, I demand more clown car videos.

Sorry I've been subjected to behavior modification courtesy of the fascists here. The funny part is Coolie actually tells me I'm lucky I'm not banned forever, as if I don't know I provide around 70% of the interesting content in here.

That's why they kept my 'hottest spring' thread alive for over a month while I was gone, they'll say they enjoy using me like a punching bag, but really everyone wants a shot at Tyson.....till they get intellectually knocked the **** out of course.

In that mountain of evidence did you read the part where Zimmerman was told by 911 to not follow Martin but he did anyway? He chose to exit his vehicle and escalate the situation, he chose to break the neighborhood watch protocol because "this guy doesn't look right"

Murdered that's all.

Spoken like somebody who knows absolutely nothing about the evidence. There are several factual errors in just one sentence there chief.

But if Zimmerman is responsible for getting punched in the face because he refused to obey law enforcement, why is Michael Brown not responsible for being shot? He was asked to get on the sidewalk. Why didn't he? Had he just obeyed the policeman's request, none of this would have happened. Right?

Murdered that's all.

we're not hashing Martin and Zimmerman again. Thug Lyfe killed Thug. Tears cried. Over.

Spoken like somebody who knows absolutely nothing about the evidence. There are several factual errors in just one sentence there chief.

But if Zimmerman is responsible for getting punched in the face because he refused to obey law enforcement, why is Michael Brown not responsible for being shot? He was asked to get on the sidewalk. Why didn't he? Had he just obeyed the policeman's request, none of this would have happened. Right?

Zimmerman is responsible(but not held accountable) for Martins death.

Wilson(name right?) more than likely is responsible for Brown's death.

Where are you getting all this other info about sidewalks and orders from? It wouldn't be a right wing blog, would it?

deviation point for black youth in an urban environment as opposed to say white youth in a rural Kentucky environment is between the 'physiological' and 'safety' lines. That I include before you say something dumb like 'There are poor white kids too'.

Now you can dump Maslow and go with attachment theory if you want to address solely the broken family/gang aspect. Either way the analysis stands.

Exactly, but that's the world they (and Democrat politicians) have created for themselves. Ain't no whitey in the city holding the brother down. They do a good enough job killing and robbing each other, they don't need a reincarnation of the KKK. That being said, there are few jobs in the inner cities even if someone wanted one. So guess what? You friggin' pack up and move to where the work is.
Want to avoid poverty? Stay in school, learn a trade or a skill, don't have kids until you get married, and don't get married until you have a job. And don't do drugs because almost every employer drug tests new hires. Do all of that and it's virtually a sure thing you'll avoid a life of poverty and violence. But see, that's seen as acting white, Oreo, selling out, etc. So we have to do the opposite to act black, which gets us shitholes like inner city ghettos and a 75% illegitimate birthrate (whites are almost 50%, which isn't great either). No one here objects to justice, we object to hypocrisy and double standards. Don't want a crime-ridden neighborhood? Fine, then don't raise your kids to be criminals. I'm fresh out of sympathy.

so he was ducking and trying to move out of the line of fire by the racist cop hell-bent on spilling black man's blood.

I think I got that right.

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

So, all the witnesses who said he was running away when he was shot are lying. Oh, I'm sorry, that sounds racist. They were mistaken.

Are there any credible eyewitness accounts at this point?

So, all the witnesses who said he was running away when he was shot are lying. Oh, I'm sorry, that sounds racist. They were mistaken.

Are there any credible eyewitness accounts at this point?

The cop seems pretty credible right about now.

My arguments don't need saving, thank you.

I want you to look at this, from the bottom up of course! I'm sure you are smart enough to see that everything you claim can't be from poverty, truly does start with the foundation of poverty.

The deviation point for black youth in an urban environment as opposed to say white youth in a rural Kentucky environment is between the 'physiological' and 'safety' lines. That I include before you say something dumb like 'There are poor white kids too'.

Oh Jesus Christ LOL, you call your stereotype and broad brush statement an analysis? LOL And you're using Maslow's Hierarchy to support your baseless claim that blacks kill blacks because of poverty? (Which is in turn your way of trying to blame the white man for all black deaths, mind you...)

laughing-man-mixed-race-male-hysterically-32711748.jpg

The vast majority of black on black murders involve the victim dying at the hand of someone they know. Read into that what you will, I think you can make the inferences about murdering your family and friends for money. And that little "Esteem" part of Maslow's theory..."respect of others and respect by others" - it's the backbone of street cred - quite a distance from the d-needs.

Either admit that your statement is a ridiculous stereotype or come back with something better.