• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

In that mountain of evidence did you read the part where Zimmerman was told by 911 to not follow Martin but he did anyway? He chose to exit his vehicle and escalate the situation, he chose to break the neighborhood watch protocol because "this guy doesn't look right"

Of course he didn't look right, he was black.

Murdered that's all.

Weird how you left out the assault no Zimmerman in your rebuttal.

Actually, not weird at all. It's irrelevant if 911 told him not to follow, he did. And even if that was a mistake in so doing, based on the evidence he didn't deserve to be assaulted for it. Which is a lot like the existing argument about Michael Brown - "IF" Michael Brown assaulted the Officer, but turned and ran he didn't deserve to be shot in the back.

The first glaring absurdity is the idea that a police officer, seated in his car, would try to grab a 6'4" 300 pound person by the neck, and pull him into the car through the driver side window. Yeah, that makes a whole freaking lot of sense.

The two realized the officer had pulled out a hand gun and pointed it at Brown. The officer repeated, “I’ll shoot.” Seconds later, the first shot went off. Johnson says the officer let go after he shot Brown.

Held him with one arm, shot him with the other. According to witness.

"The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. "- autopsy

Cop walks based on evidence. Life in prison based on emotions.

So, all the witnesses who said he was running away when he was shot are lying. Oh, I'm sorry, that sounds racist. They were mistaken.

Are there any credible eyewitness accounts at this point?

Oh yeah.

There are two witnesses and their stories match up, Tiffany Mitchel in the video below is one. There is another video which I watched earlier which shows her talking to a detective right after it happened. Now unless her lawyer told her being in the county lock up for perjury is a lot of fun I'm thinking this is what happened.

Her story has not changed and she is not a 'hood rat" so forget your ghetto culture racist crap. She's not even from the area, just drove up and witnessed the murder.

The first glaring absurdity is the idea that a police officer, seated in his car, would try to grab a 6'4" 300 pound person by the neck, and pull him into the car through the driver side window. Yeah, that makes a whole freaking lot of sense.

What probably happened is this guy pulled up threw some expletives their way(according to the guy with Brown) Brown maybe high decided it was a good idea to punch the cop, the cop drew, fired once. Brown took off then stopped as the girl said, and the cop still pissed(most of those guys are egomaniacs) finished him off.

Get out the firehoses...

National Guard Ordered Onto Streets of Ferguson, Missouri

FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) — Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon ordered the National Guard to Ferguson early Monday, hours after police used tear gas to clear protesters off the streets

Authorities said they were responding to reports of gunfire, looting, vandalism and protesters who hurled Molotov cocktails.

AP_Ferguson_tear_gas_bc_140817_16x9_992.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/police-deploy-tear-gas-impose-ferguson-curfew-094257268.html

What good is it going to do to have a FEDERAL autopsy done??? Aren't the results going to be the same???

Polo says blacks kill each other because of poverty, but he advocates them burning down their community, thus eliminating sources of income. Why does Polo want them to be poor?

Sorry I've been subjected to behavior modification courtesy of the fascists here. The funny part is Coolie actually tells me I'm lucky I'm not banned forever, as if I don't know I provide around 70% of the interesting content in here.

That's why they kept my 'hottest spring' thread alive for over a month while I was gone, they'll say they enjoy using me like a punching bag, but really everyone wants a shot at Tyson.....till they get intellectually knocked the **** out of course.

The truth is, there is a very good chance you will do something stupid, and will be banned forever. So don't flatter yourself, Cupcake. You will then continue to be the brunt of jokes here, providing entertainment for years to come.
You will then attempt to come back under another username, because you can't stand to be away from here.

Enjoy your stay here. You can learn a lot.

What good is it going to do to have a FEDERAL autopsy done??? Aren't the results going to be the same???

The family is going to commission their own autopsy as well. No one trusts the other's results.

"The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body. "- autopsy

The coroner is obviously racist and tampered with the evidence, just like O.J. Now let's go loot some more stores. No justice, no peace, and now I got no grocery stores either.

Polo says blacks kill each other because of poverty, but he advocates them burning down their community, thus eliminating sources of income. Why does Polo want them to be poor?

Because they they wouldn't have to reliably vote Democrat. Part of the bill of goods that the Dems have sold the blacks is that whitey is against you, you have absolutely no chance of success unless you vote for us to take money from whitey and give it to you. That's how you get even. (Which completely ignores the fact that blacks who emigrate here from Africa do vastly better economically than African-Americans who were born here.)

Last edited:
There are two witnesses and their stories match up, Tiffany Mitchel in the video below is one

Except the autopsy doesn't match her version of events.

What probably happened is this guy pulled up threw some expletives their way(according to the guy with Brown) Brown maybe high decided it was a good idea to punch the cop, the cop drew, fired once. Brown took off then stopped as the girl said, and the cop still pissed(most of those guys are egomaniacs) finished him off.

Or, Brown stopped, put his hands up, and then all 6'4" 290 pounds of him charged forward at the cop. Because maybe someone crazy or high enough to punch a cop through a car window is probably crazy or high enough to charge at him? Nope, I'm sure it's all the fault of the racist, egomaniac cop. But you're not a bigot, not at all. LOL.

Sorry I've been subjected to behavior modification courtesy of the fascists here. The funny part is Coolie actually tells me I'm lucky I'm not banned forever, as if I don't know I provide around 70% of the interesting content in here.

That's why they kept my 'hottest spring' thread alive for over a month while I was gone, they'll say they enjoy using me like a punching bag, but really everyone wants a shot at Tyson.....till they get intellectually knocked the **** out of course.

You've beaten no one at anything. You haven't won jack ****. Your inflated ego and sense of self worth only prove that you are trying to compensate for your pathetically inane points of view. You do not impress anyone.

Last edited:
Except the autopsy doesn't match her version of events.

The autopsy lied. Part of the conspiracy to kill black people. That's why Ronald Reagan invented AIDS. Government is only our friend when it does what we want.

More_Govt.jpg

SUB-JP-BROWN-2-articleLarge.jpg

Damn, the thug took one in the right eye and still didn't go down. Plus the other FOUR shots didn't stop him either. It will be interesting to see what drug he was cranked up on. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess purple drank.

View attachment 431

Damn, the thug took one in the right eye and still didn't go down. Plus the other FOUR shots didn't stop him either. It will be interesting to see what drug he was cranked up on. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess purple drank.

looks as if the cop didnt have enough finger on the trigger, but finally corrected himself on the last shot.

Liberals in charge. Listen to the comments from State Policeman Johnson.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3735661759001/is-al-sharpton-raising-tensions-in-ferguson/#sp=show-clips

Summary: "We don't care about facts. We don't care that the autopsy showed 6 bullet entries, ALL from the front. Sure that might mean to some people that he wasn't shot in the back, but we all know the truth! Sure they may say there was no gun powder residue on Brown's body, indicating that 'might' mean he wasn't shot at close range. But we all know the truth! They may say they have a video of Brown robbing a store only minutes before this tragedy, but we all know the truth! That Michael Brown was an upstanding young, responsible man of this community. Ignore the facts and keep the faith."

CNwqnIH.jpg

Hearing that some looting spread to St Louis. No word on any looters dressed up in spiked shoulder pads and extensive makeup. Updates to follow.

It will be interesting to see what drug he was cranked up on. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess purple drank.

"6 shots, from the front"

I doubt that four 9mm bullet strikes to the arm of a charging 300 pound guy -- just running on his natural adrenalin -- would stop him immediately.

The head shots were the ones that likely stopped Brown.

c7gtinkccuk7ah3z7eco.jpg