• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

And not one hit to the torso........if he fired more as you said that makes my case even more solid. He must have been aiming way too high for someone who spends a lot of time at the range and knows his weapon. Oh yeah his eye was messed up but still a great group, Annie Oakley great.

Or he shot him with his arms up and stationary which make more sense unless you have an agenda.....nahhhhhhh.

Explain the many misses on a 6'4" 300lb stationary target. Annie Oakley my ***.

6'4" standing target...hell my 10 year old could hit him multiple times......I would expect a cop would drop him with way fewer shots....

That thug was the size of a barn. Any grouping on that criminal would be tight.

Explain the many misses on a 6'4" 300lb stationary target. Annie Oakley my ***.

Look at this picture then hold your arms up as if you're surrendering(hopefully you're in short sleeves). Now look at your bicep and look at the picture again. All 4 shots to the arm are on the inside of the arm which presents itself perpindecular to the gun muzzle when the arms are raised, and the two on the bicep are staggered in relation to the eye socket shot which is what you see in 99% of handgun groups. Not a series of shots all lined up on the inside of the arm while side arm is supposedly flapping around, ludicrous.

Like this when the arm is up:
* <------bicep
O <---------eye

* <------bicep

When I look at this^ in the text editor it shows it staggered, when I post the bicep/eye/bicep are lined up. Oh well use your imaganations.

SUB-JP-BROWN-2-master495.jpg

Last edited:
Once again. Explain missing 33% of your shots at a 6'4" 300lb stationary target.

I don't care what color either one of them are. I'm a realist who believes in facts, not hype. I don't even particularly like cops. I've had my share of dealings with them. I've never considered punching one and going for his gun though. Just because the criminal thug on drugs was black doesn't give him the right to do what he did and doesn't give your sorry *** the right to say that those of us who are rational are bigots. "You can't go to the cops for help because they kill you." Are you that ****** up? Clearly you struggle with mental issues, both the ability to reason and the basic concept of right and wrong. The thoughts of suicide must be be running rampant in your tiny little brain. Go ahead and jump. Or slice your wrists. Or pop the pills. Whatever it takes, you downfall of society causing piece of ****. You can do it!

The guy was in shock and dazed after a vicious car accident looking for help and they KILLED HIM. Are you awake?

Suicide? What the hell are you babbling about?

I forgot to add that at that distance even Annie Oakley could not have lined up those shots on his arm while the arm is flying back and forth with his strides. GREATEST MARSMAN WITH A PISTOL EVER, WITH ONE EYE NO LESS!

His arms were up, he was not moving and as he fell forward probably the last shot went off the top off his head.

HE WAS STATIONARY!

You're Welcome.

You are so ignorant I don't even know why I am wasting my time replying to you, but for the benefit of people with brains who actually want to consider this case, I will.

Police officers are not trained to try and shoot at people's arms, whether their arms are at their sides or up in the air. It makes no sense if he had his arms in the air that the cop would aim at his arms. If they have to shoot, they aim at center mass. If the target is moving, there is no telling where those rounds are going to end up. By FAR, the most plausible scenario here is that the first 4 shots, aimed at center mass, by a police officer who had just had his eye socket smashed and was under extreme stress, randomly hit in the same general area of the right arm and chest. As the target got closer and was obviously not being stopped by center mass shots, head shots (we have no idea how many) were attempted, and two of them hit. This all happened in a matter of a couple of seconds by the way, the cop did not have time to square up and try to line up his shots perfectly.

I am certainly not a ballistics expert but even my extremely limited knowledge tells me my scenario is about 1000 times more likely than yours is.

Where do you get that figure from?

I remember reading he fired 9 times and later it was released that he hit him 6 times. For the life of me I can't find where I read it though. I'll keep digging.

That thug was the size of a barn. Any grouping on that criminal would be tight.

He was a human being that made a mistake. Imagine if that was your son would you want him gunned down like that?

Of course you'll make excuses because he reached for the cops gun and all that other stuff, which you take as gospel even though it's one mans word. A man who needs to CYA and knows the courts will always take a cops word over anyone, thug or not.

Since this is gonna be a huge case with the whole country watching maybe this time the 'system' will not protect one of its own.

I remember reading he fired 9 times and later it was released that he hit him 6 times. For the life of me I can't find where I read it though. I'll keep digging.

Yeah I didn't know they had released that info that's why I asked. Again those could have been shots that missed between the head and arm, etc.

He was a human being that made a mistake. Imagine if that was your son would you want him gunned down like that?

Of course you'll make excuses because he reached for the cops gun and all that other stuff, which you take as gospel even though it's one mans word. A man who needs to CYA and knows the courts will always take a cops word over anyone, thug or not.

Since this is gonna be a huge case with the whole country watching maybe this time the 'system' will not protect one of its own.

Or maybe common sense and the facts will prevail.

You are so ignorant I don't even know why I am wasting my time replying to you, but for the benefit of people with brains who actually want to consider this case, I will.

Police officers are not trained to try and shoot at people's arms, whether their arms are at their sides or up in the air. It makes no sense if he had his arms in the air that the cop would aim at his arms. If they have to shoot, they aim at center mass. If the target is moving, there is no telling where those rounds are going to end up. By FAR, the most plausible scenario here is that the first 4 shots, aimed at center mass, by a police officer who had just had his eye socket smashed and was under extreme stress, randomly hit in the same general area of the right arm and chest. As the target got closer and was obviously not being stopped by center mass shots, head shots (we have no idea how many) were attempted, and two of them hit. This all happened in a matter of a couple of seconds by the way, the cop did not have time to square up and try to line up his shots perfectly.

I am certainly not a ballistics expert but even my extremely limited knowledge tells me my scenario is about 1000 times more likely than yours is.

All you did was just repeat what I wrote(except for him moving). Where did I say he was aiming for his arms?

Go back and read my posts on tha last two pages if you care to find out what I really said.

if we go by the gunshots to the arm, we can also use a shooting correction chart to see what the cop was doing when shooting:

wheel_zps9d13202f.gif

it would appear the cop, dazed after the barn-sized thug smashed his orbital socket, was using too little trigger finger when shooting at the center mass. One shot he even tightened his fingers too much. Finally, he was anticipating the recoil before his wrist broke upwards essentially firing the kill shot to put Mai Tai down.

Or maybe common sense and the facts will prevail.

You interpret your bias as facts? I have a theory which stands up and eyewitnesses that corroborate this theory.

If you raise your arms while thinking about where the rounds hit and examine the autopsy image it will come to you clear as day,of course your bias will probably keep your cranium firmy entrenched in that place that never sees the day.

You interpret your bias as facts? I have a theory which stands up and eyewitnesses that corroborate this theory.

If you raise your arms while thinking about where the rounds hit and examine the autopsy image it will come to you clear as day,of course your bias will probably keep your cranium firmy entrenched in that place that never sees the day.

Are you ******** me? That's it? You're not even worth my leisure reading time. Oh I'll still insult you, because you're a piece of ****, don't worry.

why would his hands have to be UP?
Why not have his hands OUT?

wouldn't that still result in the same wounds?

or, does that put holes in your theory similar to Mai Tai's?

Well, we have one more dirt bag dead and off the streets. I'm hoping on of these rent a cops get trigger happy and take out a good many of the Black Panther party. Racist pieces of ****.

I will say this again.....all Brown needed to do was NOT act like an ******* to the cops on the original meeting. Plain and simple.

TBH,it would have been believable if the POS officer didn't put 6 slugs in the kid (and 2 in the head) and if the autopsy would have revealed some sort of struggle, and if Mike Brown actually was a criminal, and if the eye witness accounts didnt reveal that Mike Brown was heading away from the car when he was shot.

Please explain to me how the officer was able to pull a 6'4", 292 lb. man into his car through the window as these witnesses state...

Witnesses who have been proven wrong by the autopsy results.

Your bias is making it impossible for you to see anything that doesn't fit the little picture you have dreamed up of what happened, yet you want to slam everyone else for not agreeing with you

Last edited:
how does that go? if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem?

http://www.freep.com/article/20140821/COL04/308210047/Ferguson

highlight:
Ferguson, Mo. is the latest fault line in America’s racial divide, but blacks and whites there have at least one thing in common: Neither group tends to participate in municipal elections.

The fact that the white community’s anemic turnout (just 17% of those eligible participated in Ferguson’s 2013 municipal election) regularly eclipses the even lower participation of black voters (6% in 2013) helps explain the curious disconnect between the demography of Ferguson — which is nearly 70% black — and that of its City Council and police force, which have remained overwhelmingly white.

You have proven ****. You have convinced no one. Your bigotry towards whites has clouded your pea brain.