• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

**** all things from dallas....****** *** yankee ******* city in my State.....

Coolie - what the **** are you doing about this?

Black Texas Gun Club Stages Open Carry Protest against Killer Cops

“If they don’t get these killer cops and corrupt cops under control,” a member identifying himself as Commander Drew X was quoted as saying. “What happened in Ferguson is going to be nationwide.”

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...Stages-Open-Carry-Protest-against-Killer-Cops

Good for them. I'm not worried about their protest at all. Legal gun owners tend to not break the law. They'll be orderly and commit no crimes, you heard it here first.

Just like law abiding citizens tend not to have a " distrust for the police"

Funny how people who don't trust the cops usually have criminal records.

I don't trust the police for ****. My records is clean as a whistle. I watch enough news to know they'll walk all over your Constitutional rights if they feel like they can get away with it.

Spike's Security team has this under control.

2013082701002322100175831_59_20130826133002.jpg

I prefer the outlaw type

Girl%2BGun%2BCosplay%2B10.jpg

I don't trust the police for ****. My records is clean as a whistle. I watch enough news to know they'll walk all over your Constitutional rights if they feel like they can get away with it.

But I bet you do not disobey them if they had reason to stop you for questioning or for a traffic violation or whatever. Some use the "I don't trust the police" defense as a reason to run as soon a as the police spot them. I would bet that there is something about them that they do not want the police to know. Just a guess.

It's nice know that if we ever run out of adversaries, we've always got each other.

But I bet you do not disobey them if they had reason to stop you for questioning or for a traffic violation or whatever. Some use the "I don't trust the police" defense as a reason to run as soon a as the police spot them. I would bet that there is something about them that they do not want the police to know. Just a guess.

I've taken a short answer (yes sir, no sir) approach to the police. I only answer what I have to, and try to be respectful. Also, I'm clean cut and my pants fit surprisingly well around my waist. All of this had allowed me to distrust the police without any shots fired at me... So far.

Well, we have one more dirt bag dead and off the streets. I'm hoping on of these rent a cops get trigger happy and take out a good many of the Black Panther party. Racist pieces of ****.

It would be really ironic if it were FBI agents that take them out, you know since the FBI through COINTELPRO committed most of the violence the panthers were blamed for in the 60's.

And you out of all the Reich Wingers here calling someone racist.....king of irony you are.

Last edited:
He's a thug look at the glassy eyes(probably on PCP), backwards cap and goatee.

It's an open and shut case, the officer is innocent/ Steelernation RWCJ/

You just wait till you see all the looting white folks.

I've taken a short answer (yes sir, no sir) approach to the police. I only answer what I have to, and try to be respectful. Also, I'm clean cut and my pants fit surprisingly well around my waist. All of this had allowed me to distrust the police without any shots fired at me... So far.

I'll bet skin color comes in pretty handy too, just a guess.

Witnesses who have been proven wrong by the autopsy results.

Your bias is making it impossible for you to see anything that doesn't fit the little picture you have dreamed up of what happened, yet you want to slam everyone else for not agreeing with you

Really what about the two witnesses that never claimed he was shot in the back?

Just like law abiding citizens tend not to have a " distrust for the police"

Funny how people who don't trust the cops usually have criminal records.

Is that like the line the police use on cowards(or the ignorant) without a record who won't stand up for their 4th amendment rights when they ask;

" You don't mind if I serach your car, I mean you've got nothing to hide?" Are you one of those ankle grabbers who even crack open a fresh jar of KY for the officer when he pulls up?

Here is just one example why you shoudn't trust the police, the judge is not going to help you either they all work for the same racket:

Wow 2 more. Imagine that. What about the ones that said he was?

The two who are the only unbiased witnesses who saw it happen, who were questioned by detectives minutes after it happened and who's stories haven't changed. Not the kid who was with Brown or the glory seekers and liars.

This 'hero' was just arrested today for being a rapist.

http://www.news9.com/story/26340426/okc-police-chief-to-announce-significant-arrest

This hero is an idiot who made it all the way to chief but is still stupid and racist enough to use the N word on Facebook. I rest my case, but i'm sure If I looked I could find mountains of more evidence.

http://www.news9.com/story/26311606...accused-in-racial-controversy-on-social-media

Sweet, I guess those guys actions make the cop in Ferguson guilty? Shall I dig up articles of black kids committing crimes to argue the other side? Server might crash.