• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Sweet, I guess those guys actions make the cop in Ferguson guilty? Shall I dig up articles of black kids committing crimes to argue the other side? Server might crash.

No the cop in Ferguson made himself guilty. You can dig up as many articles as you want, i'll bet you won't find many where lethal force is justified. There is a world of difference between a kid who might make a mistake and is never allowed to grow up, and an adult sworn to uphold the law and the constitution who then proceeds to wipe his *** with both.

If you can't understand that I don't know what else to say.

No the cop in Ferguson made himself guilty. You can dig up as many articles as you want, i'll bet you won't find many where lethal force is justified. There is a world of difference between a kid who might make a mistake and is never allowed to grow up, and an adult sworn to uphold the law and the constitution who then proceeds to wipe his *** with both.

If you can't understand that I don't know what else to say.

Punching a cop and grabbing for his gun is just a mistake?

Punching a cop and grabbing for his gun is just a mistake?

Why do you take that as gospel? Why didn't (and haven't to this minute) the cops release a picture of his face like they released the store video quick as lightning, it would help things simmer down on the streets considerably, don't you think?

Could this be the reason why below? Officer Wilson is on the right, this is seconds after it happened. Does Officer Wilson or the guy on the radio to the left of him even feel slightly concerned over the terrible orbital fracture he just suffered? I don't see anything that indicates pain or concern. What say you.

I see nothing on his face, furthermore, sources (not confirmed) from within the Ferguson P.D. are saying the face injury story is B.S. Look for a picture to be released showing us that after the incident this guy committed a self inflicted beatdown of his own face with an empty bottle, and after they all got their ducks in a row as far as officers stories and before they made that hospital trip, if that even happened.

Last edited:
Why do you take that as gospel? Why didn't (and haven't to this minute) the cops release a picture of his face like they released the video store quick as lightning, it would help things simmer down on the streets considerably, don't you think?

Could this be the reason why below? Officer Wilson is on the right, this is seconds after it happened. Does Officer Wilson or the guy on the radio to the left of him even feel slightly concerned over the terrible orbital fracture he just suffered? I don't see anything that indicates pain or concern. What say you.

I see nothing on his face, furthermore, sources (not confirmed) from within the Ferguson P.D. are saying the face injury story is B.S. Look for a picture to be released showing soon after the incident this guy with a self inflicted beatdown of his own face with an empty bottle and after they all got their ducks in a row as far as officers stories and before they made that hospital trip, if that even happened.

It could be because he has a river of post shooting adrenaline running through him. But hey, the witness that said he grabbed a 6'4" 300lb guy by the neck (from a seated in a car position) and tried to pull him into a police cruiser uncuffed seems more logical.

It could be because he has a river of post shooting adrenaline running through him. But hey, the witness that said he grabbed a 6'4" 300lb guy by the neck (from a seated in a car position) and tried to pull him into a police cruiser uncuffed seems more logical.

That's what it appeared like to the two witnesses but he probably pulled up gave them some verbal abuse and then they scuffled.

In the process he got ego checked and blew a fuse. Scroll down to find this interesting tweet from a CNN reporter.

https://twitter.com/RamCNN

Ram Ramgopal @RamCNN · 5h

Reporting in other media that Darren Wilson had fractured eye socket are false, says source with detailed knowledge of the investigation.

That's what it appeared like to the two witnesses but he probably pulled up gave them some verbal abuse and then they scuffled.

In the process he got ego checked and blew a fuse. Scroll down to find this interesting tweet from a CNN reporter.

https://twitter.com/RamCNN

Ram Ramgopal @RamCNN · 5h

Reporting in other media that Darren Wilson had fractured eye socket are false, says source with detailed knowledge of the investigation.

"Scuffled" with a cop is assaulting an officer. Pretty sure that's felony #2 in 15 minutes. Either way you want to word it sweet, innocent, non-violent, college bound, gentle giant Mike Brown was a violent felon twice in the last 15 minutes of his life.

Like I said that's what it might have looked like to them. As equally ridiculous is the idea that Brown could reach all the way across through a window and grab a gun that as we now see from the video Wilson would have holstered on his right side.

He thought that one up in the few minutes after he realized he was in deep doo doo.

"Scuffled" with a cop is assaulting an officer. Pretty sure that's felony #2 in 15 minutes. Either way you want to word it sweet, innocent, non-violent, college bound, gentle giant Mike Brown was a violent felon twice in the last 15 minutes of his life.

Here's how I would word it; Cop executes unarmed man surrendering.

No need to stretch and contort.

...sweet, innocent, non-violent, college bound, gentle giant Mike Brown was a violent felon twice in the last 15 minutes of his life.

Indeed.

What we saw on that store video was no different than what we have seen of the thugs looting the stores in Ferguson, but with the tell. In the video, the late thug shoved the clerk aside in a definite display of "dominance" as if to say "What y'gonna do about it?". He started to walk out the door then turned around and went back after the clerk. What we have heard from both those witnesses for the late thug and others that have commented is that after the skirmish inside the cruiser said late thug turned around and came back at the cop and said "What, y'gonna shoot me?". How did they put it, "Michael bum rushed him". The late thug was looking for blood. To make a run at a cop showed who he was. Anybody that thinks it was within the late thug to "display the international sign of surrender" in that circumstance is deluded by their emotions.

BTW, what up with that black cop that killed the white kid in Utah? Even a peep from the "media"? Do we all get free shoes? Some free lottery tickets? Gum?

Surrendering means punching, going for guns and charging, by your idiotic mindset. YOU STUPID ****

Indeed.

What we saw on that store video was no different than what we have seen of the thugs looting the stores in Ferguson, but with the tell. In the video, the late thug shoved the clerk aside in a definite display of "dominance" as if to say "What y'gonna do about it?". He started to walk out the door then turned around and went back after the clerk. What we have heard from both those witnesses for the late thug and others that have commented is that after the skirmish inside the cruiser said late thug turned around and came back at the cop and said "What, y'gonna shoot me?". How did they put it, "Michael bum rushed him". The late thug was looking for blood. To make a run at a cop showed who he was. Anybody that thinks it was within the late thug to "display the international sign of surrender" in that circumstance is deluded by their emotions.

BTW, what up with that black cop that killed the white kid in Utah? Even a peep from the "media"? Do we all get free shoes? Some free lottery tickets? Gum?

So the words supposedly spoken by some off camera witness who has yet to come forward are the gospel truth, the word of 2 witnesses who have everything to lose by perjuring themselves is to be ignored.

The kid had no criminal record up to that point keep calling him what you want it just helps prove my point about you guys.

Here is the free gift, no need to loot that job was taken care of for you generations ago.

2495093918_dd86eac621_z.jpg

So the words supposedly spoken by some off camera witness who has yet to come forward are the gospel truth, the word of 2 witnesses who have everything to lose by perjuring themselves is to be ignored.

The kid had no criminal record up to that point keep calling him what you want it just helps prove my point about you guys.

The camera doesn't lie. What happened in the store is on tape. There are accounts that state there was a skirmish in the cruiser. That could ONLY have happened if said late thug had inserted himself into the cruiser.

But it doesn't matter what I, you, or anyone else says from the cheap seats. It'll all come out in front of the grand jury.

BTW, are you black? Do you descend from slaves? If you don't, then you're just another hollow blathering mouthpiece hanging on the mug of a leftist poser. I'm white, and I'm disappointed by Dillon Taylor's tragic demise. But I'll join the rest of America as they let the authorities sort it out.

Reading PoloElfie defend Brown has been the funniest thing I have read all week. Waiting for the head explosion.

The National Day of Rage attracted at least 20 people here in Pittsburgh yesterday.Looks like most people don't subscribe to the Polio version of reality.

the fact that Mai Tai robbed a convenience store then, even in PoloMalo's words - "ego checked" a cop logically dictates that Mai Tai was not long for this world.

- from http://kxan.com/2014/08/20/holder-change-is-coming-after-police-shooting/

What kind of change is this assclown thinking about, I wonder? Er, dealing with the ******** making life hell for the town and driving out businesses with their lawlessness? Doubt it.

He's already said he understands the distrust.....my lib speak translator has that as "riot on my brothers and sisters......we got yer backs"!

And only in the world of Repugnican mental midgets is the white cops account sacrosanct. Only his account is to be taken as the complete and total truth because COPS NEVER EVER KILL MINORITES FOR NO REASON THEN TRY TO COVER THEIR *****!

You can't even go to the cops for help because they kill you. Let me add to that go **** yourself you deluded bigot.

This guy is dazed from a car accident and he gets murdered after surviving that because of course as soon as the call comes through dispatch and the description says 'black male' your death sentence has pretty much been signed. At least this ******* went to prison, he should have got the gas chamber.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/27/us/north-carolina-police-shooting/

You say " COPS NEVER EVER KILL MINORITES FOR NO REASON THEN TRY TO COVER THEIR *****!" like it's very common. It's not.....what's much more common is minorities killing minorities. Why aren't you and the rest of your panties in a knot brethren all ****** up about that? Wouldn't logic make that the more pressing issue if even as a starter? Direct some of your outrage at an actual problem if you feel the need to be helpful.

And I'm surprised to see you're pro death penalty.

Coolie - what the **** are you doing about this?

Black Texas Gun Club Stages Open Carry Protest against Killer Cops

“If they don’t get these killer cops and corrupt cops under control,” a member identifying himself as Commander Drew X was quoted as saying. “What happened in Ferguson is going to be nationwide.”

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/...Stages-Open-Carry-Protest-against-Killer-Cops

Is that a threat by minorities to burn down and otherwise disrupt the economies of all their local businesses? Tell me again how that helps?

I just figured out what Eric Holder is doing in Ferguson, running for president. Why not the dems don't have any likely candidates yet. And Obama is trying to get his name out there every time he gets a chance.

What do they have to lose? The good rev al sharpton is still getting rich exploiting blacks despite the Brawley incident. And has it occurred to you that the "off camera" witnesses may have something "to lose" being publicly identified?

Here is the free gift, no need to loot that job was taken care of for you generations ago.

2495093918_dd86eac621_z.jpg

Your slave **** is played.

Here is how I would word it. Very large young man who has an illegal drug in his system commits felony theft then attacks police officer. Police shoot the felon who committed the earlier felony which had illegal drugs in his system. Detail to follow in the coming months.

I see nothing on his face, furthermore, sources (not confirmed) from within the Ferguson P.D. are saying the face injury story is B.S. Look for a picture to be released showing us that after the incident this guy committed a self inflicted beatdown of his own face with an empty bottle, and after they all got their ducks in a row as far as officers stories and before they made that hospital trip, if that even happened.

I told you and predicted this. Minutes after the news of the orbital fracture was released, I posted the article and stated that the Left would conjure up some story to show that the injury was self-inflicted or delivered by another member of the Police department so as to provide the Officer with a justification for gunning down an innocent African American.

The Left is so predictable. They WILL change the facts to fit the narrative.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/170...es-fractured-eye-socket-injury-darren-wilson/

"In addition, a St. Louis Dispatch reporter has qualified her statement that more than a “dozen” eyewitnesses have come forward to confirm the police’s version of events.

Whatever actually happened, it’s best to take all reports with a skeptical attitude, whether they confirm your personal bias or not. Eventually, the truth will come out."

Except, of course, only those witnesses that stated that Wilson executed Mr. Brown are accurate.

Great advice, ignore these self proclaimed "Bearers of Truth" (cough, cough - PoloCommunist) and wait for the facts to continue to come in.