• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

uh oh

this just in ........9 of 12 on grand jury are whiteys

7 men 5 women

States main eyewitness was arrested for lying to police

I bet this case is never going to court

uh oh

7 men 5 women

Of course. The state and court system is racist. See how easy that was?

uh oh

7 men 5 women

Eric-Holder.jpeg

"Facts? Pfffft, facts don't matter. Hey, has another white guy been involved in that 'knock-out'
thing? I need to arrest somebody to show how fair I am."

uh oh

7 men 5 women

Arrested for lying about the theft not the murder of Brown. Nice attempt at obfuscation, it will fly with the Reich Wing pinheads here but not with me. He doesn't matter any way the two women have sealed Wilson's fate, of course they'll try intimidation and threats to get them to change their story.

You do know the autopsy done by Dr. Baden found no gun powder residue on Brown right? He wasn't allowed to examine the clothes so there is still a chance, but it doesn't look good for Wilson's story.

Dr. Baden also stated ' That officer should have been arrested' Not looking good at all.

Arrested for lying about the theft not the murder of Brown. Nice attempt at obfuscation

Actually, you're wrong dipshit. He was not arrested for "lying about the theft." He was previously arrested back in 2011 for theft and making a false report. He also has a warrant out for his arrest for a separate (it would appear) theft from 2011 as well.

I'm sure this is one of those instances where PoloCommunist will say "I mistyped, what I meant was..."

Yeah, save it. We see whatcha said.

Dr. Baden also stated ' That officer should have been arrested' Not looking good at all.

And meanwhile: "In addition, a St. Louis Dispatch reporter has qualified her statement that more than a “dozen” eyewitnesses have come forward to confirm the police’s version of events."

Of course, only PoloCommunist's witnesses matter. They speak the truth. These dozen others? Reich Wingers, I bet. All a part of the big, bad conspiracy.

Meanwhile, America carries on - you know, working and **** while our president golfs and his attorney general looks for some black thing to focus on. I am so tired of this ****.

Reading PoloElfie defend Brown has been the funniest thing I have read all week. Waiting for the head explosion.

Why would my head explode? You think seeing this guy walk would surprise me? It would just validate everything I've said and everything I know to be true.

Look at your avatar...friendo.

That's the part of my posts you choose to address? You're a ******* joke.

Here, let me help..... http://steelernation.com/showthread.php?975-Ferguson/page30 #'s 592 and 594......

Is that like the line the police use on cowards(or the ignorant) without a record who won't stand up for their 4th amendment rights when they ask;

" You don't mind if I serach your car, I mean you've got nothing to hide?" Are you one of those ankle grabbers who even crack open a fresh jar of KY for the officer when he pulls up?

Here is just one example why you shoudn't trust the police, the judge is not going to help you either they all work for the same racket:

Oh, look who's all concerned with the Constitution all of a sudden......does it only matter to you when some people **** on it?

Actually, you're wrong dipshit. He was not arrested for "lying about the theft." He was previously arrested back in 2011 for theft and making a false report. He also has a warrant out for his arrest for a separate (it would appear) theft from 2011 as well.

I'm sure this is one of those instances where PoloCommunist will say "I mistyped, what I meant was..."

Yeah, save it. We see whatcha said.

And meanwhile: "In addition, a St. Louis Dispatch reporter has qualified her statement that more than a “dozen” eyewitnesses have come forward to confirm the police’s version of events."

Of course, only PoloCommunist's witnesses matter. They speak the truth. These dozen others? Reich Wingers, I bet. All a part of the big, bad conspiracy.

Semantics, is that all you're left with? My point still stands that he was not arrested for lying about the Brown shooting, which is how the original poster tried to frame it. He had something to gain by lying in that '11 situation, not so much here.

You know when I call you an idiot I don't do it to try to be funny or mean. I do it in the hope that you'll realize that you are an idiot and maybe do something to rectify that situation, idiot.

Semantics, is that all you're left with? My point still stands that he was not arrested for lying about the Brown shooting, which is how the original poster tried to frame it. He had something to gain by lying in that '11 situation, not so much here.

You know when I call you an idiot I don't do it to try to be funny or mean. I do it in the hope that you'll realize that you are an idiot and maybe do something to rectify that situation, idiot.

No semantics, you flat out posted incorrect ****. Own it. You stated "Arrested for lying about the theft not the murder of Brown. Nice attempt at obfuscation"

He was never arrested for lying about anything to do with Brown. Period.

Yet you are the purveyor of facts here. LMAO. You're so full of ****, so consistently incorrect, and you've the balls still to call others idiots? Go have a pint or 4, Injun.

village_idiot.png

That's the part of my posts you choose to address? You're a ******* joke.

Here, let me help..... http://steelernation.com/showthread.php?975-Ferguson/page30 #'s 592 and 594......

Oh, look who's all concerned with the Constitution all of a sudden......does it only matter to you when some people **** on it?

I want back and read your babbling, do you actually think you have a cogent point?

I've already explained this and won't again. Blacks kiling blacks is overhelmingly tied to socio-economic reasons, cops or other non blacks killing blacks is overwhelmingly tied to racism.

I'll even answer the question you posed to the other guy about economic destruction being counter productive:

When the dominant factor the system cares about and answers to is threatened(money/profit) change comes about. If you don't know this simple fact, you don't know **** about American history.

As far as 'slave **** is played out' I'll say it again, you have the word 'cracker' in your avatar... why? I'd say it's because you are an insensitive racist POS, but hey what do I know?

No semantics, you flat out posted incorrect ****. Own it. You stated "Arrested for lying about the theft not the murder of Brown. Nice attempt at obfuscation"

He was never arrested for lying about anything to do with Brown. Period.

Yet you are the purveyor of facts here. LMAO. You're so full of ****, so consistently incorrect, and you've the balls still to call others idiots? Go have a pint or 4, Injun.

village_idiot.png

I guess i was wrong about the racism part too. Damn..................

Why would my head explode? You think seeing this guy walk would surprise me? It would just validate everything I've said and everything I know to be true.

So that sums it up. Without being witness to the altercation and shooting, and no matter what evidence is presented to the grand jury or at trial, there is no way the cop was within his right to shoot and the sole reason that this whole thing took place is because he wanted to kill a black guy.

There is racism at it's finest.

BTW, what up with that black cop that killed the white kid in Utah? Even a peep from the "media"? Do we all get free shoes? Some free lottery tickets? Gum?

I could use some new work boots...

Any of those left?