• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

Alleged audio of the gunshots. 11 shots is what they are saying. Missing 5 hitting six doesn't really jive with a stationary target of that size, IMO. Seems like two seperate groups of shots, like he shot a few and paused, then opened up again. Prosecution (if there is) will try to sell that as an execution. Defense will try to sell it as waiting to see if the kid would stop coming after he got shot already.
could also be that he was targeting non-life-supporting areas of Brown's body (arms) then when the sweet, innocent and confused angel stumbled forth to the officer, reaching out for help, the racist officer placed his government-issued firearm on the forehead of the choir boy and pulled the trigger.

Personally, I do not see a random 18 year old charging at anyone that is firing at them. Makes zero sense.

Personally, I do not see a random 18 year old charging at anyone that is firing at them. Makes zero sense.

True. For someone to act aggressively towards an officer they would most like have to be guilty of something or under the influence of some substance, but that's just my opinion.

True. For someone to act aggressively towards an officer they would most like have to be guilty of something or under the influence of some substance, but that's just my opinion.

Short of facing the death penalty or life in prison, I do not see anyone charging in the direct path of gunfire. Even people that have faced that type of punishment do not have the balls to do that. I also have not heard of any weed or alcohol that will make a person charge a person firing at them. I do not know, but I doubt that the kid was on PCP or some other hardcore drug...

Still facts to come out in this case but the kid is a criminal (doesn't matter what color his skin is). That is a fact. He had just committed robbery (on video and his buddy admitted to the crime). Crime #1. He had marijuana in his system. Crime #2. They are still waiting on the rest of the tox report which could show more.

With the cop asking him to get out of the street, there appears to be Crime #3 with him assaulting the officer while he was in the car. Sorry, but those that say the cop was pulling the kids arm and trying to drag him into the car are just plain racist ********.

So, what we know for sure is the kid committed 3 crimes and the cop shot the criminal. There's a lot of other stuff flying around but nothing is concrete. I did listen to one of the audio's of when the cop was shooting the kid and the guy on the recording is heard saying something like he is still going at him even though he had been shot. That would leave it open to the kid coming at the cop and not stopping - thus so many shots. We shall have to wait and see what other evidence comes out but the grand jury is seeing it now.

I see no way Holder lets this not go to trial no matter what the grand jury says. The cop will be put on trial just because. It also wouldn't surprise me if evidence is held back, hidden or destroyed by Holder and his crew as they have done it before. The cop will never get a fair shake with the grand jury or at trial.

For someone to act aggressively towards an officer they would most like have to be guilty of something .

Like strong-armed robbery - a felony?

Mike-Brown-Case-Robbery-Photo-from-video-footage.png

that poor man fell down. the angel just helped him to his feet and made sure he was ok.

Yes, it makes much more sense that a veteran police officer would attempt to pull a 300 pound kid onto his lap through a car window, and then shoot him as he was running away with magic bullets that are able to make U-turns in the air.

Short of facing the death penalty or life in prison, I do not see anyone charging in the direct path of gunfire. Even people that have faced that type of punishment do not have the balls to do that. I also have not heard of any weed or alcohol that will make a person charge a person firing at them. I do not know, but I doubt that the kid was on PCP or some other hardcore drug...

Shoplifting is one thing, how many people do you know go in and blatantly take something and then push around the store clerk? This kid-scratch that-this GIANT MAN- obviously had very little fear or respect for authority. 6 shots go off in a couple of seconds..it's not like he would have had a lot of time to think about the bad decision he was making.

Shoplifting is one thing, how many people do you know go in and blatantly take something and then push around the store clerk? This kid-scratch that-this GIANT MAN- obviously had very little fear or respect for authority. 6 shots go off in a couple of seconds..it's not like he would have had a lot of time to think about the bad decision he was making.

Actually it may have been 10 shots. 6, then a 3 second pause and 4 more shots. There is an audio out from a guy that lives near, who was in a video chat at the time. It has been all over the news this morning.

Actually it may have been 10 shots. 6, then a 3 second pause and 4 more shots. There is an audio out from a guy that lives near, who was in a video chat at the time. It has been all over the news this morning.

I don't usually associate with strong armed robbers, but my assumption is that they do not subscribe to the type of rational thinking that you are stating.

It's not "shopliftin" when you use force of any kind to steal anything - what is stolen doesn't matter.

An individual arrested or indicted for robbery in the second degree (strong-armed robbery) is exposed to 5 to 10 years of jail.

Yes, it makes much more sense that a veteran police officer would attempt to pull a 300 pound kid onto his lap through a car window, and then shoot him as he was running away with magic bullets that are able to make U-turns in the air.

The grabbing part is believable. The magic bullets are not.

He must have been a terrible shot then...maybe he had a problem with one of his eyes.

He must have been a terrible shot then...maybe he had a problem with one of his eyes.

Or maybe he was trying not to kill the kid by aiming at, oh I don't know, his arms...but the kid kept coming.

I believe that the orbital socket injury was reported to be false. Makes no sense to me to run, then turn around and charge gunfire. .

The grabbing part is believable.

Really? I mean, I'm no expert but I'v watched enough episodes of Cops to know that police don't want a perp (especially a massive one like this) anywhere near them since they are carrying a weapon. But this cop thought it would be a good idea to try and pull a struggling 300 pound man into his car window? He must be the world's biggest idiot.

Really? I mean, I'm no expert but I'v watched enough episodes of Cops to know that police don't want a perp (especially a massive one like this) anywhere near them since they are carrying a weapon. But this cop thought it would be a good idea to try and pull a struggling 300 pound man into his car window? He must be the world's biggest idiot.

That has been the consensus from several witnesses.

I think he was trying to grab the kid and get out of the car. I do not believe he tried to pull him in through the window.

That has been the consensus from several witnesses.

I don't doubt whatever was going on in the car may have looked like different things to different people (who all have their biases). But from a logical perspective it make much more sense that Mike Brown was reaching into the car for some reasons, than that the cop was trying to pull him in. Why would a cop do that? How could he possibly have any hope of success? Use your brains.

I think he was trying to grab the kid and get out of the car. I do not believe he tried to pull him in through the window.

So, you believe the parts of the witnesses' stories that fit your preferred narrative, and ignore the parts that don't.

The gentle giant was just trying to give the policeman a hug.