• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ferguson?

That has been the consensus from several witnesses.

OF which several have been reported to be criminals themselves and/or currently wanted for other crimes.

No offense, but I think you'd struggle to find one incident anywhere in the world where a cop has tried to pull a dangerous suspect through his car window. For what purpose? It defies all logic, and it defies all training they've been given. What could he have hoped to have accomplished by trying to drag a 300 lb man through his window? What was his goal? To cuff him? Impossible. To kiss him? Illogical. To give him a close-up talking-to? To ask him to change the radio station on XM? I mean really, put an ounce of logic around trying to do this. It's akin to walking in the woods and attempting to hug a rattle snake you stumble upon.

OF which several have been reported to be criminals themselves and/or currently wanted for other crimes.

No offense, but I think you'd struggle to find one incident anywhere in the world where a cop has tried to pull a dangerous suspect through his car window. For what purpose? It defies all logic, and it defies all training they've been given. What could he have hoped to have accomplished by trying to drag a 300 lb man through his window? What was his goal? To cuff him? Impossible. To kiss him? Illogical. To give him a close-up talking-to? To ask him to change the radio station on XM? I mean really, put an ounce of logic around trying to do this. It's akin to walking in the woods and attempting to hug a rattle snake you stumble upon.

No one said he tried to pull him through a window. The reports I have heard state that there was a struggle at the car and that the teen was trying to get away.

That has been the consensus from several witnesses.

Please explain how a person sitting in a car can pull a 6'4" 292 lb. man into the window of his vehicle? It just can't happen... no way... it is not believable... believable is the man punching the seated man through the window and then going for his gun...

Who are criminals? Who are they? I have a record of giving false information to a cop when I was 24. I also have a record for disorderly conduct when I was 19. My dad owned a construction company and my mom was a housewife. I am now a successful business owner of 20 years. I have a brother with similar success as me. You can not write several people off that easy. Maybe they are credible, maybe they are not. If I witnessed something, I would tell the truth.

Last edited:
Please explain how a person sitting in a car can pull a 6'4" 292 lb. man into the window of his vehicle? It just can't happen... no way... it is not believable... believable is the man punching the seated man through the window and then going for his gun...

Why would a random 18 year old rush a cop in his car and go for his gun? I hung with some badasses growing up. I was even shot at age 19. I do not know of anyone that would have rushed a cop and tried to take his gun.

Who are criminals? Who are they? I have a record of giving false information to a cop when I was 24. I also have a record for disorderly conduct when I was 19. My dad owned a construction company and my mom was a housewife. I am now a successful business owner of 20 years. I have another brother with similar success as me. You can not write several people off that easy. Maybe they are credible, maybe they are not. If I witnessed something, I would tell the truth.

You may be the most stand up guy in the world. But if you think that you're testimony holds as much weight as someone with no record of filing a false report, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Why would a random 18 year old rush a cop in his car and go for his gun? I hung with some badasses growing up. I was even shot at age 19. I do not know of anyone that would have rushed a cop and tried to take his gun.

A random 18 year old that may have just committed felony robbery might have more reasons than most to unexpectedly act completely irrationally.

What parts do you speak of that I reject?

Both witnesses said the cop was trying to pull him into the car by the neck. Now you are saying "I believe he grabbed him but wasn't trying to pull him into the car. He was trying get out of the car." I mean, I've heard no witness say that, are you just making that up?

Let's not forget that aside from Dorian Johnson, the other witnesses had already heard the story before they went public.

You may be the most stand up guy in the world. But if you think that you're testimony holds as much weight as someone with no record of filing a false report, I've got a bridge to sell you.

That is the problem, no one is a saint. I have been respectfully profiled a few times. The cops were nice. They gave me a bullshit lie about my tag belonging to another vehicle only to check me out and say it was a mistake. Same excuse for stopping me two times. The third time was a blown taglight, which was another lie. I can believe that a cop would push the envelope in a very poor area..

I've hung with some cops and I don't know any who would try to grab a kid or shoot him for jaywalking.

That is the problem, no one is a saint. I have been respectfully profiled a few times. The cops were nice. They gave me a bullshit lie about my tag belonging to another vehicle only to check me out and say it was a mistake. Same excuse for stopping me two times. The third time was a blown taglight, which was another lie. I can believe that a cop would push the envelope in a very poor area..

I don't for a second doubt that profiling exists, and it's wrong. That may or may not have anything to do with this case. Of course there are bad cops and this guy might very well be one of them. But once you get a witness' story and find out he's clearly lying about parts of it, you have to wonder why.

Both witnesses said the cop was trying to pull him into the car by the neck. Now you are saying "I believe he grabbed him but wasn't trying to pull him into the car. He was trying get out of the car." I mean, I've heard no witness say that, are you just making that up?

Let's not forget that aside from Dorian Johnson, the other witnesses had already heard the story before they went public.

I never heard he tried to pull him through the window. I heard that he grabbed Brown and was trying to keep him from getting away. Brown broke loose, ran and the officer pursued.

I never heard he tried to pull him through the window. I heard that he grabbed Brown and was trying to keep him from getting away. Brown broke loose, ran and the officer pursued.

Dorian Johnson, who was right there, said he was trying to pull him into the car by the neck. He says he was holding his friend by the neck with one arm, while grabbing his gun and shooting a round with the other.

Uh huh.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...uson-missouri-teen-shooting-witness/13992387/

A random 18 year old that may have just committed felony robbery might have more reasons than most to unexpectedly act completely irrationally.

I grew up in a middle class neighborhood. I use to hang in the project community as a young teen. The family that controlled the drugs flowing from this community are doing life in prison. I can not tell you how many *** whippings and shootouts I witnessed. I hung with many of the guys that provided the so called "muscle" for this family. Non of them would attack a cop by themselves and try to take his gun. 3am in the morning, a lone cop might get his *** beat, but no one would shoot him. I just can not see it.

I grew up in a middle class neighborhood. I use to hang in the project community as a young teen. The family that controlled the drugs flowing from this community are doing life in prison. I can not tell you how many *** whippings and shootouts I witnessed. I hung with many of the guys that provided the so called "muscle" for this family. Non of them would attack a cop by themselves and try to take his gun. 3am in the morning, a lone cop might get his *** beat, but no one would shoot him. I just can not see it.

How do you explain what happened? Do you really believe that Michael Brown ran away, turned around and stood with his hands up, and the cop just started firing at him? That makes more sense to you? Have you ever known a cop to just haul off and shoot someone 6-10 times for no reason?

Honestly, the minute I heard the story that a cop shot an unarmed person in broad daylight, someone who was running away with his hands in the air, I knew there must be more to the story. It would be damn stupid for one, cops know the law and most don't want to go to jail for murder. Cops are trained to handle people being ******** and acting belligerent. They encounter belligerent ******** every day. People have this idea that cops just love to be badasses and can't wait to draw their weapon and shoot someone. The vast majority don't look forward to having to do that. They dread it. Again, yes I know there are exceptions. He could be one of them. But it's not the most likely scenario.

How do you explain what happened? Do you really believe that Michael Brown ran away, turned around and stood with his hands up, and the cop just started firing at him? That makes more sense to you? Have you ever known a cop to just haul off and shoot someone 6-10 times for no reason?

Honestly, the minute I heard the story that a cop shot an unarmed person in broad daylight, someone who was running away with his hands in the air, I knew there must be more to the story. It would be damn stupid for one, cops know the law and most don't want to go to jail for murder. Cops are trained to handle people being ******** and acting belligerent. They encounter belligerent ******** every day. People have this idea that cops just love to be badasses and can't wait to draw their weapon and shoot someone. The vast majority don't look forward to having to do that. They dread it. Again, yes I know there are exceptions. He could be one of them. But it's not the most likely scenario.

Let's see what happens with this new audio of the 10 shots fired.

I again defer to my man Fred...

A sort of insanity rules, warning of stress building along many political San Andreas faults waiting for the Big One. A pathologically aggressive United States bombs countries almost at random while little boys are dragged from school in handcuffs for pointing a finger and saying “Bang.” A crack-brained feminism makes cockamamie circuses of the universities. Bastardy runs at a perilous thirty percent among white women, verging on cultural disintegration, and seventy percent among blacks. The epicene young grow in sheltered, meaningless hothouse-suburbs, never having worked, baited a hook, been in a schoolyard fight, or existed outside of a feckless bored helplessness.

From the cellars come prancing homosexuals, men in dresses and panties, the surgically altered inverts and sadomasochistic hobbyists. The high schools are become drug markets, differing only slightly from the middle schools. Life is a cabaret, old chum, here in Caligula’s bedroom.

In these conversations there usually comes up the case of the young American caught vandalizing cars in Singapore. The punishment is a particularly agonizing form of caning. This caused horror in the US on one side of the cultural divide, but satisfaction on the other. “Reckon the stupid *******'s going to key any more cars?” As a society becomes ever more permissive and lawless, this sort of thinking gains in attractiveness.

In America, something is going to happen. It will not happen just now. Things are not yet bad enough. Wait. Whether it will be a continued slow sinking into an internally chaotic semi-bushworld status, or a serious war with Russia and China started by brain-burnt sexagenarian adolescents in Congress and pasty neocons with Napoleonic fantasies, or a coup by the military, or something else, I don’t know. A Pentagonal coup d’état does not seem likely, granted. Our generals are not greatly political as long as they get their toys and wars, and they lack the doughty moralism of a Hindenburg or Ludendorff.

Think of it as Merle Haggard versus Justin Bieber. Or Sarah Palin versus Paris Hilton. But something is going to happen.

I again defer to my man Fred...

A sort of insanity rules, warning of stress building along many political San Andreas faults waiting for the Big One. A pathologically aggressive United States bombs countries almost at random while little boys are dragged from school in handcuffs for pointing a finger and saying “Bang.” A crack-brained feminism makes cockamamie circuses of the universities. Bastardy runs at a perilous thirty percent among white women, verging on cultural disintegration, and seventy percent among blacks. The epicene young grow in sheltered, meaningless hothouse-suburbs, never having worked, baited a hook, been in a schoolyard fight, or existed outside of a feckless bored helplessness.

From the cellars come prancing homosexuals, men in dresses and panties, the surgically altered inverts and sadomasochistic hobbyists. The high schools are become drug markets, differing only slightly from the middle schools. Life is a cabaret, old chum, here in Caligula’s bedroom.

In these conversations there usually comes up the case of the young American caught vandalizing cars in Singapore. The punishment is a particularly agonizing form of caning. This caused horror in the US on one side of the cultural divide, but satisfaction on the other. “Reckon the stupid *******'s going to key any more cars?” As a society becomes ever more permissive and lawless, this sort of thinking gains in attractiveness.

In America, something is going to happen. It will not happen just now. Things are not yet bad enough. Wait. Whether it will be a continued slow sinking into an internally chaotic semi-bushworld status, or a serious war with Russia and China started by brain-burnt sexagenarian adolescents in Congress and pasty neocons with Napoleonic fantasies, or a coup by the military, or something else, I don’t know. A Pentagonal coup d’état does not seem likely, granted. Our generals are not greatly political as long as they get their toys and wars, and they lack the doughty moralism of a Hindenburg or Ludendorff.

Think of it as Merle Haggard versus Justin Bieber. Or Sarah Palin versus Paris Hilton. But something is going to happen.

Wow...take a copy of this to your doctor and ask him to review your meds...

Let's see what happens with this new audio of the 10 shots fired.

I'm not sure what that would prove. It could show he's a trigger happy *******, it could show the first few shots either missed or just failed to stop him from advancing.

10620530_10152411694993432_7203427702434327155_n.jpg