• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

For those who'd lump all religions together

They are the same. Just because secular humanism has dragged American Christians kicking and screaming toward semi-decency doesn't mean the recent past is forgotten.

Just 60 years ago american Christians were burning, lynching, shooting, etc. Black people by night then showing up for service on Sunday morning. All supported by their cherry picking of scripture. Many times pastors and local law enforcement involved.

All religion is f**** up. Period.

Millions have been slaughtered with the idea of eliminating religion. Any ideology can be corrupted and twisted by those seeking power. I don't think anybody denies that. All religious people aren't the KKK, just like all atheists aren't Stalin or Pol Pot. In fact the abolitionist movement in this country has its roots in Christian religion.

Just like all Muslims aren't terrorists, yes, we know that. We also know there are currently millions of Muslims around the world who support slaughtering innocent unarmed civilians in the name of world domination of Islam, and this movement is being allowed to grow and fester while the world sits idly by doing nothing to stop it. There are currently millions of women being raped, abused, mutilated and denied basic human rights in the name of Islam.

While you sit here desperately trying to convince everyone that Christianinty is just as bad, they sit there plotting which unsuspecting civilians going about their daily business to brutally slaughter next. You want to keep some sort of historical score sheet, while most of us don't care. We just want the killing and mistreatment of innocent people to end.

If there are Christians killing, abusing and mutilating people in the name of Christianity, I want that to stop too. It just so happens to be a lot more uncommon these days but nobody approves of it.

[Color=red
[COLOR="#000000"]I'll try to use little words so that a basic concept...err... idea can enter your thick skull.

Yeah. You're way too smart for me.

By giving you so many "chances" and you being aware of it, god has already affected your free will (you no longer have it)from the get go.

Again, you either have it or you don't

Slowly this time......one is given free will but one must exercise due diligence in being a good human being. If you're actions are egregiously vile and inhuman and are of sufficient magnitude then Divine intervention may become necessary. One only need to look at the decline of our own civilization to understand that immorality and man's inhumanity to man are tolerated to a certain extent by that Divinity. Those who are guilty now of those abuses of their free will will be dealt with eventually. So you tell me, with all the evil now in the world how there is NOT free will? Then again, one must have at least the basest of moral and ethical convictions and codes to even begin to grasp the concept so I suppose you can be excused.

As far as " innocents dead" goes your god is the greatest mass murderer in history, according to your story book of course. How can he set any kind of moral standards?

Given what I've said above I'm hard pressed to believe that He hasn't decided on another "do over" already. Context......everything is context. IMO he created us and He can and probably will destroy us. Again. And it breaks my heart that my ( or your) new grandchild might suffer for the sins of men.

I don't pretend to know the Bible well....as I've said before I am a Christian, but not a very well studied one I'm afraid

]They are the same. Just because secular humanism has dragged American Christians kicking and screaming toward semi-decency doesn't mean the recent past is forgotten.

"Secular humanists" have dragged no one anywhere. Unless you're talking about the weak minded and weak willed who never really needed prodding much. It takes courage and strength to have faith and morality and to be a decent person. It takes no effort to do whatever you feel like doing. In fact I would argue that "secular humanists" are among the very worst of those responsible who have driven our society to the depths of depravity we now "enjoy.'

Just 60 years ago american Christians were burning, lynching, shooting, etc. Black people by night then showing up for service on Sunday morning. All supported by their cherry picking of scripture. Many times pastors and local law enforcement involved.

All religion is f**** up. Period[/COLOR].[/color]

Those people of 60 years ago were seriously evil people. And there are evil people everywhere.....that free will thing again. The point of this particular thread, and the case you are flailing about trying to make is that Christianity is the same as islam. You've failed. Again.

Well, yeah, Ron, but it's not like Christ is featured in the new testament only. I mean, he is all over the old testament, amiright???

Umm, no. I'm not sure if you're kidding or not.

Elfie need to find some new material, and not the same old tripe that has been debunked here as nauseum. It's getting boring.

Umm, no. I'm not sure if you're kidding or not.

I am. That is why I made fun of elfiePolo relying on old testament quotations to suggest that Nazis were Christians, since the new testament speaks of Christ. That is also why way back when, I challenged him to "cite one ******* part of the new testament that would provide support to Nazi ideology."

Okay. I wasn't sure.

Hey, dumbfuck, your references are solely to the old testament.

You want to know the clear demarcation between Christians and non-Christians? "Christ." It's right there in the name of the religion, asslick.

You want to know where Christ is referenced in the Bible? The New Testament. So as I asked more than a week ago:

Still waiting ...

[Picks up mic, rams it up elfiePolo's ***, and sends him to bed]

I see the aliens dropped you off after being disappointed that the plans they had for coring out your rectum,......were for naught, I already beat them to it.

I don't expect much from you, but this time I am truly blinded by your stupidity.

Because ... well, you're a lying douchebag.

Go ahead and cite one ******* part of the new testament that would provide support to Nazi ideology. Go ahead, liar, one ******* part.

This is from page 6. This is one of the many points that oneforthebus avoided, just like you do on climate change and other topics I've reamed you on.

The church and church teachings set the template for what the Nazis did to the Jews. Remember the inquisition?The Catholic church was justified by the teachings of the church fathers and scripture in doing what they did.

"The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.” (l Thessalonians 2.14-16)

“For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake ... wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.” (Titus 1.10-14)

“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?* He is an antichrist, that denieth the father and the son.* Whoever denieth the son, the same hath not the father” (l John 2.22,23)

“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan* ...” (Revelation 2.9,10)

I also made it crystal clear that the Nazis including Hitler loved Martin Luther(father of Protestantism)and constantly referenced him as the source for their anti-semitism in their speeches and writings.

What did Luther have to say about the Jews? What did Luther reference for his own bigotry?

Why the New Testament of course....

He did not call them Abraham's children, but a "brood of vipers" [Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood and race of Israel, and they declared, "He has a demon' [Matt 11:18]. Our Lord also calls them a "brood of vipers"; furthermore in John 8 [:39,44] he states: "If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did.... You are of your father the devil. It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear this today.

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death. My advice, as I said earlier, is:

First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire...

Second, that all their books-- their prayer books, their Talmudic writings, also the entire Bible-- be taken from them, not leaving them one leaf, and that these be preserved for those who may be converted...

Third, that they be forbidden on pain of death to praise God, to give thanks, to pray, and to teach publicly among us and in our country...

Fourth, that they be forbidden to utter the name of God within our hearing. For we cannot with a good conscience listen to this or tolerate it...

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

/ Stands next to steel time and Elfie asks" what's that light up in the sky that seems like it's coming closer?" As he looks up steeltime's face is distorted with panic and he reaches around with both hands to protect whats left of his cored out anus, Elfie shoves what's left of the mic past the cloud of flies and into steeltimes cankerous, syphilis infected ,vagina./

/ Elfie runs off howling with laughter.…..**** gotta make a run to best buy now, more mics of course/

Last edited:
Elfie need to find some new material, and not the same old tripe that has been debunked here as nauseum. It's getting boring.

What world do you live in gerbil?

What have any of you debunked?

The church and church teachings set the template for what the Nazis did to the Jews. Remember the inquisition?The Catholic church was justified by the teachings of the church fathers and scripture in doing what they did.

"The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.” (l Thessalonians 2.14-16)

“For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision: whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake ... wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.” (Titus 1.10-14)

“Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?* He is an antichrist, that denieth the father and the son.* Whoever denieth the son, the same hath not the father” (l John 2.22,23)

“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan* ...” (Revelation 2.9,10)

Um, saying that Jews should be rebuked for not believing and that they will face wrath (of God) for denying Jesus Christ is not justification for rounding up and slaughtering innocent men, women and children. At least not to the sane people among us.

Stands next to steel time and Elfie asks" what's that light up in the sky that seems like it's coming closer?" As he looks up steeltime's face is distorted with panic and he reaches around with both hands to protect whats left of his cored out anus, Elfie shoves what's left of the mic past the cloud of flies and into steeltimes cankerous, syphilis infected ,vagina./

/ Elfie runs off howling with laughter.…..**** gotta make a run to best buy now, more mics of course/

My goodness, you are one ugly, rage filled little creature. Seek help. I will pray for you.

What world do you live in gerbil?

What have any of you debunked?
I live in a world defined by common sense, and not idealogical, nor religious, restrictions. I am a free thinker, with all senses intact. I have multiple college degrees, yet seek the truth on a daily basis. And you, Corky, seem to offer none of what I seek.

But let me spell this out for you..............

Christianiity is exemplified by the life of Christ. Some Christians abandon the faith , or fall short, and do terrible things.
Islam, is exemplified by the life of Muhammed. Some Muslims abandon the faith, or fall short, and become moderate..

These two scenarios are played out on a daily basis. It is so obvious, even Bill Maher understands.
But carry on. I find you entertaining, like I find Homer Simpson entertaining.

transgender indian/african-american/jewish?

281d3d406ad5e270caedd03161bf1b59.jpg

Vinnie, if he had a yamulke on, it would be Elfie.
Hmmm. I think it's a he.

Oh, wait, (cough), you are such a bigot, you should be banned......for life.(like the NFL drug policy).

Um, saying that Jews should be rebuked for not believing and that they will face wrath (of God) for denying Jesus Christ is not justification for rounding up and slaughtering innocent men, women and children. At least not to the sane people among us.

My goodness, you are one ugly, rage filled little creature. Seek help. I will pray for you.

Why did this not bother you?

So elfie, you miserable lying ****, I noticed you tip-toeing past my observation several days ago

I'm just giving it back to them. I never use racist or sexist language like they do though. In the past few days I've seen monkey, ape, and the c word. Have you not read the posts making fun of my ethnicity? These people are sick, not me.

Funny how none of that seems to bother you.

The passive-aggressive "I'll pray for you" does nothing for me sorry.

Why did this not bother you?

I'm just giving it back to them. I never use racist or sexist language like they do though. In the past few days I've seen monkey, ape, and the c word. Have you not read the posts making fun of my ethnicity? These people are sick, not me.

Funny how none of that seems to bother you.

The passive-aggressive "I'll pray for you" does nothing for me sorry.

None of it really bothers me...your post is just a little heavy to graphic sadistic fantasy. No skin off my nose, I just worry that you might be preparing to shoot up a church or something.

I don't think anyone's made fun of your actual ethnicity, since none of us really knows what that is. It's more about how aspects of your identity seem to constantly shift depending on the topic of conversation. I think we all smell BS.

My prayer offering was intended more humorously than passive aggressively. Still, I will pray that you can one day see past your hatred of religion to the kindness of millions of people who serve Christ, performing works of mercy all over the world. Far more good than bad.

Bus, kindness will only work on those with a conscience and some base of morality. I'm afraid it's wasted on the troll.

Speaking of which- Hey what's your name.......nearly 500 posts and I see you're still riding here for free. Got an extra 6 bucks? This place isn't government funded ya know.

Speaking of which- Hey what's your name.......nearly 500 posts and I see you're still riding here for free. Got an extra 6 bucks? This place isn't government funded ya know.

Or limit non-contributors to the Football and All Sports forums only. Just sayin'.

None of it really bothers me...your post is just a little heavy to graphic sadistic fantasy. No skin off my nose, I just worry that you might be preparing to shoot up a church or something.

I don't think anyone's made fun of your actual ethnicity, since none of us really knows what that is. It's more about how aspects of your identity seem to constantly shift depending on the topic of conversation. I think we all smell BS.

My prayer offering was intended more humorously than passive aggressively. Still, I will pray that you can one day see past your hatred of religion to the kindness of millions of people who serve Christ, performing works of mercy all over the world. Far more good than bad.

Yeah I used to be very civil but at some point the constant attacks from these fascists finally caused me to start flinging some of it back.

As far as me shooting anyone(lol how "lost" you are) you seem to miss the irony of that statement considering the context of the discussion.

It was Christians:Hitler and the Nazis who are responsible for the deaths of 60 million. It's Christians who make up about 90% of the u.s. prison population, many,many, there for murder.

Atheist federal prison population.01%

Christian- about 90%

It's these type people you have to worry about, these and people like Favre who use the word "ape" to refer to humans.

151209-robert-dear-court-yh-0526p_6864995fd304e780d3d681950984ef3a.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Robert Lewis Dear(Colorado Springs Police)

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...igious_extremists_bred_in_north_carolina.html

The Terrorists Among Us
Forget Syria. The most dangerous religious extremists are migrants from North and South Carolina.

Another terrorist attack. Another grim tally of the dead and wounded. Another killer full of hate, from a land that breeds such men. Like millions of migrants before him, the perpetrator crossed the border unchallenged. And like others, he struck our country without warning Our politicians say they’ll stop these killers. They talk about building walls and vetting refugees. If we were serious, we would do it. We would seal our borders against North Carolina.

You and steeltime can use humor but I cant, he can be graphic, but I can't....very telling indeed......

The fascism runs deep doesn't it? Even from those who claim it's done in love.......

I understand. This is what your left with as you've lost the argument.

Meanwhile the best your friends can muster is a "look over here" ploy centered around panhandling.

What it must be like to possess the twisted CONservative mind...lol

Spoken like a true fascist. Whats the matter couldn't get coolie to ban me for showing the truth?

Nah, I just like poking you with a stick. :prod:

Don't worry I'm done posting in this thread. I'll skip the eugenics and just start my own thread on a different subject that I've had the cover on for about two months now.

/stares at the devastation before him, almost pities the CONservative intellectually challenged....then says to himself naaaaagghhh and walks away smirk firmly implanted/

Don't worry I'm done posting in this thread. I'll skip the eugenics and just start my own thread on a different subject that I've had the cover on for about two months now.

/stares at the devastation before him, almost pities the CONservative intellectually challenged....then says to himself naaaaagghhh and walks away smirk firmly implanted/

I wonder why, with all your great knowledge and penchant for handing out intellectual beat downs, you, with the seemingly endless seas of the internet that is set before you, find yourself arguing with 3 or 5 people on a Steelers message board? Seems like you would be meant for much bigger things.

The atheist communists far far far outpaced Hitler for killing innocents. Hitler may have used some religious context to promote his propaganda but to say he was a Christian is insane. How confused can a person be?