• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Fresno city college Professor under fire for calling Barbara Bush a racist.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Meh, California. She'll probably get a promotion and a raise.

Don't they have salads in California?

I mean unanimous pass right?

I mean unanimous pass right?

Blind men would pass on this:

AAw3kR8.img

She's just a couple pounds overweight.

Remember the studies. Conservatives are more attractive than Liberals.

There was another study that said Lesbians were more likely to be overweight than straight women.

Ogres would mate the **** out of that.

And then apparently she gave out her number but it was to a mental health crisis hotline in Arizona so they were inundated with calls. What a lovely person.

And then apparently she gave out her number but it was to a mental health crisis hotline in Arizona so they were inundated with calls. What a lovely person.

Saaaaay, elfiePoloLiar has been on a forced sabbatical for a few weeks. You don't think ... ??

This is a vile POS. No way would my kids be going to Fresno State on my dime.

This is a vile POS. No way would my kids be going to Fresno State on my dime.

She is a horrible creature. The only place where she can exist in the world is in academia. No where else would value her.
I am assuming she is a woman. I'm can't be sure.

She has the right to say whatever she wants. The fact people listen to her and consider her "intelligent" or worthwhile kind of scares me, but I can't control that.

She's a vile human being in my opinion with serious psychological issues that make her lash out like that with such vitriol and I blame her parents for raising someone so nasty and uncaring.

After hearing some of the garbage falling from her wretched scum sucking mouth. I'd say she has major issues. This could be Elfie. They sound the same. That is a professor? Hahahaha...****, save your money.

She has the right to say whatever she wants. The fact people listen to her and consider her "intelligent" or worthwhile kind of scares me, but I can't control that.

She's a vile human being in my opinion with serious psychological issues that make her lash out like that with such vitriol and I blame her parents for raising someone so nasty and uncaring.

She is the kind of person that feels smarter and better than everyone else. But if the **** were to hit the fan, like the slightest break down of our current society , she would be less than useless . Looks like most of her meals are served to her through a small window on the side of a building.

She is the kind of person that feels smarter and better than everyone else. But if the **** were to hit the fan, like the slightest break down of our current society , she would be less than useless . Looks like most of her meals are served to her through a small window on the side of a building.

Her intimate life partner is KFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

She has the right to say whatever she wants.

That right exists only for the left. If any person in any line of work, let alone academia, said something this nasty about Jackie-O or Rosalyn Carter or Michelle Obama, that person would be unemployed toot-sweet.

she has the right to say what she likes without fear of the government interfering with her. Now if donors to the institution she spews her hatred at no longer want to donate and that causes her bosses to no longer want her to be employed there, then that is also their right.....

The more they dig.

She is a real gem. This folks, is a hero to the Left. Read it. I know 3 or 4 people on this board will read this and applaud this disgusting human.

RANDA JARRAR: BIGOT OF FRESNO STATE
A professor's long record of promoting violence and hate unearthed.

“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F*** outta here with your nice words.”

Those were the first lines most people had read from Fresno State University professor Randa Jarrar, who turns 40 this year. In a video posted last week, the professor made it clear these were not new themes.

Around Fresno, she said, “a lot of the farmers now are Trump supporters and just ******* stupid.” As she told the students, “I’m inspired by several things, usually my hatred for the man.” As she explained, “I can’t ******* stand the white hetero-patriarchy.” And she has also boned up on into history.

“The resistance fighters in the 60s and 70s. They didn’t kill anyone but they scared the **** out of people. They would hijack the plane and say ‘we are not going to hurt anyone on this plane but we are going to ******* hijack this plane.’” In the present, she wonders, “Why is Spencer’s (?) house still standing. I don’t understand. It needs to be like, ******* broken into. People need to ******* throw grenades into it. I don’t give a ****.”

The very pale professor told the crowd “Ha ha, **** you. Empire, I mean you know. It counts on brown and black bodies to keep going. This is actually my ****. The reason you have nice stuff is because you stole my stuff. You stole my resources, you stole my land, you raped me,” and so forth.

Randa-Jarrar-1-640x480.jpg

On the literary side, Jarrar said, “a person hones their writer’s voice by telling people to shut the **** up when they annoy them. You know, call them out for their inappropriate and spilling out masculinity. Make fun of them in front of other people, that were at an event.” The jovial professor also had some advice for her comrades.

“The other side is doing some stupid ****. I’m going to do some stupid ****. I’m tired of being the bigger person – literally am, usually.” Jarrar was “tired of the left being, like ******* stupid and being like ‘No, we have to, like, be gentle.” In her view, “No, don’t be ******* gentle.” And for her part, “I don’t give a ****. I’m buying guns.”

Some students may have known that, as Daniel Greenfield notes, Jarrar is a notorious BDS activist, a supporter of groups like Hamas that call for the mass murder of Jews. But that’s not all she is about.

According to a January 2017 interview with one-time Fresno State colleague Alex Espinosa, Randa Jarrar was born in Chicago to an Egyptian-Greek mother and Palestinian father. Jarrar was raised in Kuwait and Egypt and returned to the United States at 13 after the Gulf War.

As Espinosa noted, ***** Magazine described her this way: “A queer, Muslim, Palestinian-American and proud fat femme, Jarrar lives the complexities of intersectionality.” She followed her successful debut novel A Map of Home with Him, Me, Muhammad Ali. Her collection of stories The Millions, was “recognized as one of the most anticipated books of 2016.”

Jarrar admitted she gets photoshopped as Jabba the Hut in a belly dancing outfit. “Get it? Because I’m fat?” In the interview, she was indeed on a roll.

“**** white supremacy,” Jarrar said. “**** white people who think they can steal from us with impunity. Lionel Shriver has a right to write what she wants, but at the end of the day, I have the right to tell her that she’s a racist; that a white writer’s ‘freedom’ isn’t freedom if it’s at the cost of a person of color’s oppression; and that her books suck.”

Shriver is the author of So Much for That, a National Book Award finalist and the bestseller We Need to Talk About Kevin. Espinosa didn’t delve into those books but did ask Jarrar what cultural value she attached to her own work. “My writing is drag,” she said, “comedy, cinema, a weed flower, glittery bras, Miss Piggy’s nose, a plate of mulokhiyya, a sheeska packed with apple-flavored tobacco.”

Randa Jarrar also thinks Barbara Bush was an “amazing racist.” The Kuwait-raised Muslim loves to dish it out, so students, parents and taxpayers should use their First Amendment rights to see how much she can take. After all, this queer Muslim proud fat femme is certainly fair game.

As the soi disant exploited person of color explained in the video, “sometimes I’m sucking a white dick.” And the tenured professor and literary critic admits, “I am going to do some stupid ****.” So have some fun with that. I mean you know, call her on it.

Comedian Jay Mohr has called for Jarrar to be fired but dismissal is unlikely. Even so, students, parents and taxpayers might make a case through the California Civil Rights Initiative. That measure, passed by voters in 1996, forbids the use of racial and ethnic preferences in state education, employment and contracting.

Some diversity drone may have thought FSU needed more white women raised in Kuwait and Egypt. Some politically correct bureaucrat may have broken state law by rejecting a better qualified candidate in favor of vacuous bigot Randa Jarrar.

On the literary side, Jarrar said, “a person hones their writer’s voice by telling people to shut the **** up when they annoy them."

She teaches writing? Perhaps she should learn basic rules of grammar, including subject-antecedent agreement. "Person" is singular, so the possessive pronoun also needs to be singular: "A person hones his or her writer's voice ..."