• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Balls, Game Goats & FU's.........week 13 @ Bungles.....

Heck, all I know is the Steelers won, currently 7-4, only 1 division loss so far and still in the hunt to win the division, all of this with KP as the QB and Canaduh history.

Now, if that makes me a member of the Pickett Cult, it's a group that I'm proud to be a member of.

I hope I’m wrong about Pickett because I love this team, but how about this: coolie, slash, Bermuda, Steeler Fan in Lebanon (go ahead and flame me like a b for misspelling your handles, I post from a phone and can’t scroll up) I will eat crow if any one of these things happens in the next calendar year:

1.Pickett wins 2 playoff games

2. Pickett throws for 300 yards in 5 separate games

3. Pickett throws 3 touchdown passes in 5 separate games

I think that’s a fair bar for a 1st round QB, will you eat crow if he doesn’t?

Bermuda, slash, steelerfaninlebanon, coolie: crickets on this post but plenty of time to sling insults and do emojis

That speaks volumes about your confidence in him, and you as people, that is all

Ok, I’ll give all of you your wish and be done for the night after this:

1. I’ve been posting on versions of this chat board since 2001, although I don’t post a lot, I’m no troll, not that I spend any time caring what you think of me

2. Go read my posts in this thread and see if anything was out of line, then go read all the insults spewed at me

3. I’ve lost a lot of respect for a lot of you I’ve read posts on for years and overall enjoyed and admired, you can’t handle someone criticizing your QB, you're pathetic thin skinned babies without arguments just 3rd grade insults

4. I hope I’m wrong about Pickett because I love this team, but how about this: coolie, slash, Bermuda, Steeler Fan in Lebanon (go ahead and flame me like a b for misspelling your handles, I post from a phone and can’t scroll up) I will eat crow if any one of these things happens in the next calendar year:

4. I won’t stop posting here, if you ban me for being a troll you’re a coward, so save me the Bye Felicia responses

PS-Did I misspell anything???
we don't ban trolls unless they are abusive

you throw out gibberish and then whine when you are corrected

you can eat crow or eat **** I don't care

If the team wins and the offense looks good, I don't give a flying **** what the stats are

Because he's a Panther and their problem, not a Steeler.
I don't mean here. I mean in general. Like Kenny is an complete fail but Bryce Young is fine. Or Kyler Murray, or Daniel Jones or 10 other first round guys I can come up with. Point us you need a guy you need an offense around him with a system.

We've got a couple things wrong here:

DJ caught the TD, he didn't drop it. 3 steps in is a TD, and the FU is on Tomlin for 1) not throwing a flag and 2) not having someone in a box, who's job it is to see those replays. I saw it real time and was screaming for a challenge. FU to the Refs for missing an easy TD call and let the replay review sort it out...

DJ also had an amazing catch on the sideline that everyone seemed to forget. Does it give him a pass for his Football IQ being in the ******* on the fumble? No, but I found it very odd, with all of the things to break down in this game, the TV crew chose to tear down our top WR, which I found to be very unprofessional.

FU to Danny Farmer, **** idea to go squib kick after the first FG, giving the Bengals the ball at midfield, so they could Gump their way to a TD. Then we get a guy off the PS to hold at the LOS on a punt return that took us to midfield, only to start at the 20. That crap needs cleaned up.

FU to tipped balls landing in Jamar Chase's hands...

Can't remember, did anyone give a Game Ball to JPJ? I mean, Chase was a non-factor with JPJ on him. Yeah, he had 80 yards receiving. But, two of his four receptions came on fluke plays and, he was held to no TDs. Game Ball worthy play by the rookie.

Last edited:

Bermuda, slash, steelerfaninlebanon, coolie: crickets on this post but plenty of time to sling insults and do emojis

That speaks volumes about your confidence in him, and you as people, that is all
Your insecurity just begs for mockery. Maybe we were working or having lives? Maybe we just don't give that big a ****? I made fun of you with a harmless meme. You should be happy that we bother responding at all. I get made fun of for things occasionally. Laugh at yourself more loosen up and don't get some butt hurt. We scream and yell at each other(metaphorically speaking) during games but many us of no matter how emotional can put it aside later. Omar and I have gotten into when I annoyed the **** out of him with my optimism but we let bygone be bygones.

Kenny is an unkown. Despite your posts none of have have said he is the ultimate answer. What we have all said is he deserves the benefit of the doubt considering who has been calling his plays, the fact he has won quite a few games despite this and looked far better the game after we finally made a needed change in coaching. You and others just seem to overlook the coach and the fact that despite it being ugly he has lead us to more wins than losses. Would you rather he looked awsome for 3 quarters but loses every close game in in the fourth. I would rather try rolling with the guy who has shown flashes here and there of being a quality QB but has been far better than his numbers in producing wins des[ite putrid play calling and design.

Ok, I’ll give all of you your wish and be done for the night after this:

1. I’ve been posting on versions of this chat board since 2001, although I don’t post a lot, I’m no troll, not that I spend any time caring what you think of me

2. Go read my posts in this thread and see if anything was out of line, then go read all the insults spewed at me

3. I’ve lost a lot of respect for a lot of you I’ve read posts on for years and overall enjoyed and admired, you can’t handle someone criticizing your QB, you're pathetic thin skinned babies without arguments just 3rd grade insults

4. I hope I’m wrong about Pickett because I love this team, but how about this: coolie, slash, Bermuda, Steeler Fan in Lebanon (go ahead and flame me like a b for misspelling your handles, I post from a phone and can’t scroll up) I will eat crow if any one of these things happens in the next calendar year:

4. I won’t stop posting here, if you ban me for being a troll you’re a coward, so save me the Bye Felicia responses

PS-Did I misspell anything???
Yes, dickwad, my name is @bermudasteel or as others affectionately dub me as "Berm".

This post, smells like Bob and wreaks of Cooch-like scenarios and promises.

How about this...

Accept the fact that Kenny played his best game of the season, yesterday, and the future looks better for the entire team (well, maybe not DJ if he keeps that lackadaisical effort up on the field).

And now, bye Felicia, as you have requested above...

Yes, dickwad, my name is @bermudasteel or as others affectionately dub me as "Berm".

This post, smells like Bob and wreaks of Cooch-like scenarios and promises.

How about this...

Accept the fact that Kenny played his best game of the season, yesterday, and the future looks better for the entire team (well, maybe not DJ if he keeps that lackadaisical effort up on the field).

And now, bye Felicia, as you have requested above...

So that would be a no, kick sand you egotistical *** you think you’re something special because you have no life and post here thousands of times, your football acumen fits inside a thimble

What was it 58 games without putting up 400 yards? As 448 said they didn't even luck into one game of significant yardage totals. For that alone fans should be a little more patient with KP.

Especially coming off his best game of the season. I would understand posters feeling angst with his last game performance. But today shows that Canada was again, handcuffing this team.
Sure... But just sayin' his "best game" of the season features no TD's and a game that came down to recovering an onside kick.

Let's just enjoy the win and try to build.

Keep in mind, we are within striking distance of a Steeler Superbowl (8 wins)!

First thing if I'm coach. Unless it is a miss hit kick by us every drive is starting at the 25 both ways. There is no kick to the 5. Smash it through the endzone.

So that would be a no, kick sand you egotistical *** you think you’re something special because you have no life and post here thousands of times, your football acumen fits inside a thimble
Berm is one of the good guys on here. Rarely does he ever take issue with someone unless they are truly being a douche. Maybe look in the mirror at how over the top you were in responding to people and realize you started the negativity. You could have taken it like a champ and laughed it off and no one would have cared about a disagreement but you double down on the ****. Even now you can take step back chill out a bit and we will all get over it. All it takes is some self awareness. Otherwise you will permanently get labeled like a select few others.

Berm is one of the good guys on here. Rarely does he ever take issue with someone unless they are truly being a douche. Maybe look in the mirror at how over the top you were in responding to people and realize you started the negativity. You could have taken it like a champ and laughed it off and no one would have cared about a disagreement but you double down on the ****. Even now you can take step back chill out a bit and we will all get over it. All it takes is some self awareness. Otherwise you will permanently get labeled like a select few others.
Thanks bro!!!

You go look in the mirror, you’re the one who tells people to leave if they dare criticize this teams play in a game thread when they’re getting blown out

I’ve debated people like you and Berm or whatever he wants to be called, you’ve slung the insults

Eh, **** him. At this point who really cares what he has to say one way or the other anymore?

Is it lunchtime yet???
Gonna have me a sammich. Pastrami on rye with sour krout and this "special sauce" the sammich shop around the corner makes itself (shhhh, I think it's just dijon mustard, horseradish and some spices). They give you fresh made chips and a dill pickle on the side. YUM!