• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Balls, Game Goats & FU's.........week 13 @ Bungles.....

More cool aid drinking, mediocrity cuddling drivel, he gets a free pass on a year of poor play in your book…wow
It is Kool Aid , looking at the keyboard the C is nowhere close to the K. You are coming across tonight as a mix of troll VS ignorant. Now keep in mind I am not calling you that but that is how it appears.

You keep putting words in posters mouths which makes me lean towards trolling...

It is Kool Aid , looking at the keyboard the C is nowhere close to the K. You are coming across tonight as a mix of troll VS ignorant. Now keep in mind I am not calling you that but that is how it appears.

You keep putting words in posters mouths which makes me lean towards trolling...
I'm sticking with the ******** moniker he has earned

Spelling>arguments and facts is a very common theme with you guys tonight, I get it you love Kenny but this is getting pathetic

How did I put words in his mouth, he said the last year of Picketts play doesn’t mean jack **** because Canada was here, or did I misspell something again??

Last edited:
He’s a first round draft pick

He has a long term trend of missing open guys on intermediate and deep routes that can change a game, twice today and many other times in the last year

You can’t wipe away his track record of a full calendar year as a starter with “Canada sucks” even tho Canada did suck and did make it harder on Pickett

He’s a grown man, a first round QB, and hasn’t been good enough,
You have to be Matt Canada who has been drinking too much. Every QB under Canada's system has not played well. The team had what 58 games w/o gaining 400 yrds until today. Take away Canada and we hit 420 and Pickett throws for almost 300 and would have been over if Pickens runs full speed or DJ holds onto the TD. I do not think that is coincidence. If a QB or player in general is uncomfortable in a system then it is going to effect every part of their game. The offense had to perform today and it did. Every QB misses throws / reads every game and believe it or not great QBs sometimes just have terrible games.......I think the offense will continue to progress w/o the massive handcuffs. If they keep performing like today the points will come.

Spelling>arguments and facts is a very common theme with you guys tonight, I get it you love Kenny but this is getting pathetic
It shows a pattern regardless of how you feel about it.

I don't love Kenny I just gave him a fair shake before throwing him into the garbage can. Anyways you should be happy at any correction, it makes it a little less chance someone will think of you as an idiot.

You guys just don't get it. Still.
What do attention ****** like the most?
Can you ever give a satisfactory answer in the alternative to a narcissist who has made up their mind?
In short, you're wasting your ******* time and allowing this person to diminish the "feel good" you should have for the win today.
Fact: The offense went over 400 yards today
Fact: Kenny looked good today other than a couple of miscues with Pickens. There's not an NFL QB out there that that doesn't happen to; franchise guy or not.
Fact: Steelers won
**** all the rest of this bullshit. It'll be what it will be, and nobody knows what that will be.
Enjoy the ******* win.

Ok, I’ll give all of you your wish and be done for the night after this:

1. I’ve been posting on versions of this chat board since 2001, although I don’t post a lot, I’m no troll, not that I spend any time caring what you think of me

2. Go read my posts in this thread and see if anything was out of line, then go read all the insults spewed at me

3. I’ve lost a lot of respect for a lot of you I’ve read posts on for years and overall enjoyed and admired, you can’t handle someone criticizing your QB, you're pathetic thin skinned babies without arguments just 3rd grade insults

4. I hope I’m wrong about Pickett because I love this team, but how about this: coolie, slash, Bermuda, Steeler Fan in Lebanon (go ahead and flame me like a b for misspelling your handles, I post from a phone and can’t scroll up) I will eat crow if any one of these things happens in the next calendar year:

1.Pickett wins 2 playoff games

2. Pickett throws for 300 yards in 5 separate games

3. Pickett throws 3 touchdown passes in 5 separate games

I think that’s a fair bar for a 1st round QB, will you eat crow if he doesn’t?

4. I won’t stop posting here, if you ban me for being a troll you’re a coward, so save me the Bye Felicia responses

PS-Did I misspell anything???

Last edited:
Can you ever give a satisfactory answer in the alternative to a narcissist who has made up their mind?
In short, you're wasting your ******* time and allowing this person to diminish the "feel good" you should have for the win today.
Fact: Kenny looked good today other than a couple of miscues with Pickens. There's not an NFL QB out there that that doesn't happen to; franchise guy or not.
**** all the rest of this bullshit. It'll be what it will be, and nobody knows what that will be.
Enjoy the ******* win.

I’ve responded to people who have been quoting me tonight, it makes me a stand up person, not an attention **** you sanctimonious pompass fool

I’ve responded to people who have been quoting me tonight, it makes me a stand up person, not an attention **** you sanctimonious pompass fool
Yawn ... (I prefer "sanctimonious pompous ***", it's more traditional).
Goodnight. Enjoy the win.

More cool aid drinking, mediocrity cuddling drivel, he gets a free pass on a year of poor play in your book…wow
I think most people realize that Pickett isn’t going anywhere. The Steelers aren’t going to start Mitch or Mason at this point. Pickett is the guy, and fans are trying to support him. Yes, his body of work is below the line, if you will, but today was a positive step obviously.

For me, it now becomes about consistency. Can he do it week after week? That is big question now.

I hope he can. He made some nice throws. His missed some reads. He still earns his shot to start. I hope we never see Mitch ( 2picks Mitch) under center again. We need to draft a qb that can compete for #2.

Pickett made a great throw to Pickens down the sidelines, he also missed Pickens twice for at least long gains and possibly touchdowns. Calling him a work in progress is one way of saying it, calling him a below average QB until proven otherwise is another.

Maybe he improves more with Canada gone, but commence the homer slobbering over him this week from Big Deke and other homers

I’ll give Najee credit for showing up after running his mouth last week, let’s see more, he also remains below average player.

Game balls to our new offensive 2 man brain trust, I suspect those plays we saw today were in the playbook and Canada refused to call them

Game ball to our front 7, it was nice to see Nixon stuffed for once

Game ball to Trenton Thompson, a pick today and a solid game last week, they might have a gem here
At least 3 of KP's 9 incompletions were due to being hit as he was throwing the ball. Another incompletion was on the refs when they incorrectly ruled DJ's TD an incompletion. That leaves maybe 5 incompletions. I definitely didn't see KP with his typical inaccurate throws in this game. He might have had one but most of his throws were where they needed to be. Even the best QB's miss on a few throws. KP looked good yesterday.

Just responding makes you a stand-up person? I don't think so. You can respond with a bunch of shyt.
If anything, a stand-up person would be closer to one that doesn't respond and takes his medicine. Even better one that empathizes with someone else's point of view. A sanctimonious person is one that cannot be wrong and must win the argument.
Know-it-alls aren't received too kindly around here.

Last edited:
Yeah we took a double wammy hit at ILber hard to overcome that. I think DJ is a hard sit as he does make plays. But yeah there is some things to be coached up.

I would think this should be a “TOUGH” week for Mr. Johnson as for hard practices and hitting.

In the days of the Super Steelers, the practices would have been really hard because the other players would have made sure he was hit / worked / and reminded of hustle.

Salute the nation

Just responding makes you a stand-up person? I don't think so. You can respond with a bunch of shyt.
If anything, a stand-up person would be closer to one that doesn't respond and takes his medicine. Even better one that empathizes with someone else's point of view. A sanctimonious person is one that cannot be wrong and must win the argument.
Know-it-alls aren't received too kindly around here.

Dignity, treat others with………

Salute the nation

Enjoy the ******* win.

Yeppers, the win is the focus of many, but some have lost focus.

I’m sticking to the win.

Salute the nation

I hope he can. He made some nice throws. His missed some reads. He still earns his shot to start. I hope we never see Mitch ( 2picks Mitch) under center again. We need to draft a qb that can compete for #2.

Don’t set the bar so low, Our #2 should be able to actually compete with the #1, even if just in the pre-season.

I’m all for getting a better to develop, strong #2 who unseats both our #2 & #3, off the roster with our new #3 being a Developement QB.

Salute the nation

Interesting note I read somewhere today is that Matt Canada when it came to game plan for the games he was OC he never allowed any input from Assistant Coaches on the teams game plan vs an opponent. That alone right there tells you Matt Canada was never the right guy for the OC job!

Don’t set the bar so low, Our #2 should be able to actually compete with the #1, even if just in the pre-season.

I’m all for getting a better to develop, strong #2 who unseats both our #2 & #3, off the roster with our new #3 being a Developement QB.

Salute the nation
Yeah I am all for BPA. But wouldn't be upset if that was a RT, C,WR, and CB somewhere within the draft.

Kenny was the first q taken in the 2022 draft. Bryce Young was first q taken this year. He cost a 2024 1st a 2023 2nd a 2024 2nd and DJ Moore. How come no one is talking about that?
Because he's a Panther and their problem, not a Steeler.

Interesting note I read somewhere today is that Matt Canada when it came to game plan for the games he was OC he never allowed any input from Assistant Coaches on the teams game plan vs an opponent. That alone right there tells you Matt Canada was never the right guy for the OC job!

A couple of other very subtle hints were the astonishing number of 3-and-outs, the lack of yards gained, the low time of possession, the pathetic point-scoring, and the inability to put games away.

I don't assume anything based on your normal feedback. Buy a bigger keyboard...
Don't be playing with a man surviving on water alone for the month of November .......... come December he will surely unleash HELL ..........Roll with it

Last edited:
He didn't play like a below average QB today. That is what matters. There isn't a QB that doesn't miss throws. But when you get a 72 percentage completion percentage on the day, and have a TE over 100 yards on the day for the first time since Vance McDonald while simultaneously breaking a Steelers lack of Int record you will get a better than average QB play for the day rating.

If that makes me a homer so be it.
homer-homer-simpson.gif

You fuckkin HOMER

I acknowledged they were better, I’m not going to celebrate 16 points, that’s how much the bar has been lowered that it gets celebrated
Between the DJ TD not being challenged, Warren’s fumble in the red zone and playing for a two score lead late by kicking a FG, the Steelers could have scored an additional 11-15 points under slightly different circumstances.

Between the DJ TD not being challenged, Warren’s fumble in the red zone and playing for a two score lead late by kicking a FG, the Steelers could have scored an additional 11-15 points under slightly different circumstances.
Let's be honest...

If DJ's TD is recorded - Warren's fumble doesn't happen.