• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Game Balls, Game Goats & FU's.........week 13 @ Bungles.....

Pickett has one game without Matt Canada.

Stop with the fuccktard stuff
What was it 58 games without putting up 400 yards? As 448 said they didn't even luck into one game of significant yardage totals. For that alone fans should be a little more patient with KP.

Especially coming off his best game of the season. I would understand posters feeling angst with his last game performance. But today shows that Canada was again, handcuffing this team.

Dude, KP8 is one game into his post shiiithead Canada career--with decent results-- and you are the one guy referencing the historical other stuff?
Are you tone deaf?
Are you unaware that the OC plaguing the Steelers got canned just 5 days ago?

I am beginning to believe AvoidLloyd is Matt Canada.

Pickett has one game without Matt Canada.

Stop with the fuccktard stuff
You Pickett cult guys have the thinnest skin I’ve ever seen, anyone who criticizes him is a ***** or ****** blah blah blah

You can’t stand anyone who questions him and just start slinging insults, just because he was good at Pitt for a year and is a hometown guy doesn’t absolve him from criticism

Look, here's the thing about today's Steelers offense. Yeah, the team was credited with 16 points (shoulda been 23 but whatever). However, the offense:
  • Featured four completions over 20 yards with every such throw having the ball in the air more than 20 yards.
  • Featured numerous passes between the hashes.
  • Featured a very potent running game.
  • Featured an offense that put up 421 yards and held the ball for 37 minutes.
I analogize it to a baseball game where somebody complains, "Yeah they won but only scored 3 runs." Okay, but if they hit 6 line drives that found fielders and were caught, and had the umpires just blow the call on a HR, then the outcome does not reflect the quality of the hitting.

Same with the 16 points. If the Steelers had to score a TD on their penultimate drive instead of kicking a field to go up two scores, you think they go run, run, short pass?!?

[
You Pickett cult guys have the thinnest skin I’ve ever seen, anyone who criticizes him is a ***** or ****** blah blah blah

You can’t stand anyone who questions him and just start slinging insults, just because he was good at Pitt for a year and is a hometown guy doesn’t absolve him from criticism

He just thinks you are being excessively critical. If you step back and look at your odd timing perhaps you can see why fans are questioning your comments. It is odd questioning a QB after his best game of the season. If you don't get that then I don't know what to tell you.

[

He just thinks you are being excessively critical. If you step back and look at your odd timing perhaps you can see why fans are questioning your comments. It is odd questioning a QB after his best game of the season. If you don't get that then I don't know what to tell you.
it would be like questioning Najee's attitude after his game today

[

Fair enough, yes it’s his best game of the season, yes Canada is gone, it’s the NFL and the Pitttsbugh Steelers tho, his best game isn’t good enough to live up to the standards of this organization and compete for championships, time will tell if it gets better or not, but his honeymoon is over

it would be like questioning Najee's attitude after his game today

I could care less about Najee’s post game attitude as long as he produces, it’s about competing for championships, he’s a below average player across his full body of work

Rate your Kenny ******* Pickett’s performance over the past calendar year as a starter: above average, below average, poor, great?

Would you draft him again in the first round?

Would you consider him to have NFL accuracy? NFL pocket presence? Is it fair to judge him on that 1 calendar year in?

Do you think he will be a franchise QB based on what you’ve seen so far?

I’ll grade him above average today, but who cares about 1 game
think about terry bradshaws first 2 yrs

They barely celebrated the FG. Our defense was better than many are giving them credit for thanks to a few fluke plays.

The TD was the product of (1) Boz slipping on the kickoff and hitting a line drive to the return guy and (2) a tipped pass that somehow fell into Chase's hands for 31 yards. The screen pass on the first play of the Bungles last drive was aggravating but due in large part to having 6 defensive backs on the field. Once the offensive line gets in front, it is not a good recipe.

Think about it. The Bungles had 221 yards of offense. 76 of those yards and 10 points came off a bad kick, a lucky bounce and a ****** screen pass. The Bungles have 135 yards and no points without substantial good luck.

I could care less about Najee’s post game attitude as long as he produces, it’s about competing for championships, he’s a below average player across his full body of work
pretty sure you mean you "couldn't care less"

unless you do care some

More grammar police in place of factual arguments from the Pickett Cult, surprising no one
you have no facts

no one knows yet how good or bad Pickett will be post canada

hopefully today is the first step in his progression to being a legit NFL QB

you want to ***** and moan about what Kenny has done in the past and not acknowledge he played well today

not great, but way better than he had in any regular season game so far

my grammar action is an attempt to educate you so at least your grammar won't be why you sound like a ********

you have no facts

no one knows yet how good or bad Pickett will be post canada

hopefully today is the first step in his progression to being a legit NFL QB

I’ve got a full calendar year of below average QB play, including today, he will get a chance to show us something else

You have rose colored glasses and hope, you’re the one with no facts, just insults

I’ve got a full calendar year of below average QB play, including today, he will get a chance to show us something else

You have rose colored glasses and hope, you’re the one with no facts, just insults
none of the play prior to today means jack ****

my glasses are black and gold not rose

You keep citing today as below average QB play. You might be the only Steelers fan in America that feels this way. So what glasses would you be wearing? Blinders?

none of the play prior to today means jack ****

my glasses are black and gold not rose

More cool aid drinking, mediocrity cuddling drivel, he gets a free pass on a year of poor play in your book…wow

You keep citing today as below average QB play. You might be the only Steelers fan in America that feels this way. So what glasses would you be wearing? Blinders?

16 points….below average…he’s the QB…raise your standards

More cool aid drinking, mediocrity cuddling drivel, he gets a free pass on a year of poor play in your book…wow
we have given you longer than that

and it is Kool-Aid, dumbass

search the archives

I did not want to draft KP...felt he was pimped here because he was a Pitt guy

well he is a Steeler now and he has shown he has talent

that talent was smothered by a terrible OC and that is a fact

He showed improvement today with better play calling and hopefully he is on the rise