• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Garlic Fest shooter was Iranian Muslim.

Not silent. I’ve heard many times that he used an AK47 STYLE assault rifle. A blatant lie of omission to make people think he used a machine gun. Likely he used a semi auto that just looks like the AK. Same as what they do when pretending the AR-15 is what the army uses in battle and you can get them out of vending machines at Walmart.

He used an SKS. You can easily get 30 round mags I had them for mine. He could have potentially done a lot more damage even with semi auto. The article I read though did not seem to mention that he was iranian though.

That means it will get no press at all. In fact the press will make it seem like the evil gun went out and did it all alone.

SKS? Impossible, those guns have been outlawed in California for decades

Reactions: wig
I assumed his race when CNN didnt mention race

Geez, work's been busy today but I didn't even hear about this.

19 y/o 1/2 Iranian 1/2 Italian according to him

Will still be labeled white supremacist with a machinegun in the news

Mohamed Corleone?

You tried the same pathetic nonsense with Charlottesville, coward. Why not bring your plight to the masses? Expose the fake news media. I dare you, coward. Show the world what the Steelernation.com Politics and Religion board is all about. Need contact information? Post-Gazette? Tribune-Review?

You tried the same pathetic nonsense with Charlottesville, coward. Why not bring your plight to the masses? Expose the fake news media. I dare you, coward. Show the world what the Steelernation.com Politics and Religion board is all about. Need contact information? Post-Gazette? Tribune-Review?

What are you blathering on about now?

Are on meth, Flog? Read the terrorists own words. And loosen your bun. It’s cutting off circulation to your tiny brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Show the world what the Steelernation.com Politics and Religion board is all about. Need contact information?

Oh yeah, and why don't you tell me what the SN.com P&R board is all about? And if it's so repugnant to you, why the **** do you frequent here you freeloading weirdo?

There seem to be a lot of good, hard-working, tax-paying people here. Because they don't share your political opinions?

Trump already has. One of his many accomplishments.
How do you know who is fake news? If they currently are not covering the soft coup story, at this point, they are fake news.

Sounds like it was that slimeball Acosta again. He's still reeling from being humiliated about that "I don't care about offending people, I'd think you'd know that by now" ***** slap that had the whole room laughing.

If they currently are not covering the soft coup story, at this point, they are fake news.

They're so sick in the head that they believe the soft coup was justified at this point IMO. Or they just really haven't been taken to task with some really damaging repercussions.

im confused as to who this guy was exactly. He quoted a book that i believe denounced Christians and Jews, but was he Muslim / Satanist? He was not really white so i don't see the white supremacy thing

im confused as to who this guy was exactly. He quoted a book that i believe denounced Christians and Jews, but was he Muslim / Satanist? He was not really white so i don't see the white supremacy thing

He was a white Iranian.

He wasn't a white Donald Trump supporter, so details are going to be pretty sketchy.