• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ghislaine Maxwell

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Ghislaine Maxwell arrested this morning in New Hampshire.

I'm officially taking bets on when Ghislaine Maxwell commits Arkancide in jail. I'm taking $2 bets.

Rules:
  • You need only pick the week she will be murdered...err commit suicide.
  • Bonus dollars back to you if you ALSO pick the method of her murd....I mean self demise.
Go!

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested this morning in New Hampshire.

I'm officially taking bets on when Ghislaine Maxwell commits Arkancide in jail. I'm taking $2 bets.

Rules:
  • You need only pick the week she will be murdered...err commit suicide.
  • Bonus dollars back to you if you ALSO pick the method of her murd....I mean self demise.
Go!

How big is this in your mind reading the tea leaves?

Any chance this leads to accountability and reckoning for anyone in high places?

How big is this in your mind reading the tea leaves?

Any chance this leads to accountability and reckoning for anyone in high places?

Here's how I see this and I'm pretty sure I'm right: Hillary or the Queen would walk into her jail cell while knowingly being filmed and shoot her Jack Ruby style waaaay before letting her speak and reveal her secrets.

There's too many powerful people involved in their ring from politicians to the Royal House to former Presidents and First Ladies and the currency of trade was blackmail.

She's dead, one way or another. She'll never reveal her secrets.

Only hope we have of any accountability is if she left popcorn trails and documented, hidden secrets set to be found upon her demise.

Last edited:
Here's how I see this and I'm pretty sure I'm right: Hillary or the Queen would walk into her jail cell while knowingly being filmed and shoot her Jack Ruby style waaaay before letting her speak and reveal her secrets.

She's dead, one way or another. She'll never reveal her secrets.

Sobering. So there really is no "democracy" not to mention "republic" if there ever was. Still Divine Right of Kings.

I saw something this weekend in the news were somebody was excusing Bill Clinton's apparent friendship with Epstein due to Clinton having an affair with this woman. Now just like that she's arrested. This is better than watching any crime/drama show on TV.

I saw something this weekend in the news were somebody was excusing Bill Clinton's apparent friendship with Epstein due to Clinton having an affair with this woman. Now just like that she's arrested. This is better than watching any crime/drama show on TV.

Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and I'm sure is a British freemason. Epstein was running a honey trap for the mossad -- hence his unexplained fortune and life of access. The Crown is also involved.

Now think about this story from the jump? It has:

1) Scandal/crimes against minors
2) Intrigue
3) Sex
4) Royalty
5) politico dirty laundry (Henley even had a song about that media obsession)
6) Celebrity
7) Spying and foreign influence

Did I miss any of the 7 deadly? All things that, singularly, in times past have been the rabid obsession of the media for just any one item on that List.

This story contains them all in one ball of wax, and they don't want to cover it as the story of the Century or even the week?

No wonder ABC News anchor Amy Robach was so befuddled that "we had everything three years ago..we had Clinton" and ABC News would not report on it.

Last edited:
Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and I'm sure is a British freemason. Epstein was running a honey trap for the mossad -- hence his unexplained fortune and life of access. The Crown is also involved.

Now think about this story from the jump? It has:

1) Scandal/crimes against minors
2) Intrigue
3) Sex
4) Royalty
5) politico dirty laundry (Henley even had a song about that media obsession)
6) Celebrity
7) Spying and foreign influence

Did I miss any of the 7 deadly? All things that, singularly, in times past have been the rabid obsession of the media for just any one item on that List.

This story contains them all in one ball of wax, and they don't want to cover it as the story of the Century or even the week?

No wonder ABC News anchor Amy Robach was so befuddled that "we had everything three years ago..we had Clinton" and ABC News would not report on it.

I've been saying this for years. This is the most significant story we could see or have seen in over a century. It's 50x more substantial than Watergate. It makes Alger Hiss and Communists working in the highest levels of our Government in the 1930s/40s seem mundane.

We have a President of the United States of America, strongly befriended to Jeffrey Epstein, CEO of a world-wide pedophile ring. That same POTUS has an affair with Maxwell, Epstein's "madam" who she herself was sleeping with underage children. Epstein has a painted photo of Bill Clinton in drag in his home. I think Bill flew 27 times on the Lolita Express? The Royal Family is involved. The global elites....

You couldn't make a movie script like this.

And the Enemy of the People, our Media, won't cover it...because they are providing a different type of cover.

When: Week of August 9, 2020.
How: Why change a good thing? Hanging. Is Maxwell gay? If so, she will soon be ... low-hanging fruit.

I've been saying this for years. This is the most significant story we could see or have seen in over a century. It's 50x more substantial than Watergate. It makes Alger Hiss and Communists working in the highest levels of our Government in the 1930s/40s seem mundane.

We have a President of the United States of America, strongly befriended to Jeffrey Epstein, CEO of a world-wide pedophile ring. That same POTUS has an affair with Maxwell, Epstein's "madam" who she herself was sleeping with underage children. Epstein has a painted photo of Bill Clinton in drag in his home. I think Bill flew 27 times on the Lolita Express? The Royal Family is involved. The global elites....

You couldn't make a movie script like this.

And the Enemy of the People, our Media, won't cover it...because they are providing a different type of cover.

It's crazy isn't it?

First week of August is when she won't hang herself either.

Easy money - smothered with pillow = breathing problem = COVID.

They say death rates real low in the joint due to Vit D supplements. They'll lace her Vit D with something else and say it was Covid-related complications if My Pillow don't work.

There is absolutely zero reason her cell should not be recorded and even live streamed to ensure no shady things happen. Show it nationwide live. Hell, I purchased 3 hi-res motion cameras for my house for less than $150 which can record 24/7 if I wanted and save a week at a time on an external hard drive. Saying that....she will be dead within a month and will get zero news coverage or investigative reporting.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Involuntary Suicide by .22 in the ear reported as brain aneurysm.

https://babylonbee.com/news/federal...lena-clintonelli-to-protect-ghislaine-maxwell

FBI Hires Top-Rated Italian Bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli To Protect Ghislaine Maxwell

article-6476-2.jpg

BRADFORD, NH—Following the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell for sex abuse charges, the FBI is taking no chances in keeping her safe while she awaits trial. Sparing no expense, the FBI has hired top-notch Italian bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli.

“It's-a me, Clintonelli!” said the world-renowned bodyguard arriving at the prison.

Thanks to the particularly glowing reviews from high-profile individuals such as President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, all federal prison security checks were waived for Hiluigi. “There’s simply no one else that we trust to execute this job as she can.”

“Mamma mia, this simply will not do!” exclaimed Hiluigi Clintonelli as she forcefully cleared the room. She warned that anyone other than her could be a threat to Ghislaine’s life.

Clintonelli also connected all camera feeds to her personal server to ensure that all recorded video was properly secured.

I don't think she makes it until August.

Going with July 17th, but it will definitely be over a weekend.

My bet is Covid related complications but not until the media starts reporting on it which won't be until September or something. Too many other stories to report on for a while but there might be a slow down in fall.

Third week of July. covid

It's crazy isn't it?

It was the finak straw in the picture. It's how it was so easy to pronounce the post mortem news of this once great nation.

We're toast, and Nero is fiddling.