• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Global Warming Alert! Snow, Cold to Spread Into Northern US This Week

We had snow flurries last night, on Hallowfuckingween.

It is snowing as I type this. I've never seen snow this early before. Yikes.

My wood pellet stove is burning like a champ right now. We had football games canceled today in Maryland (both of my sons) due to the cold, wet and wind...on Nov 1.

Wuss schools/leagues?

The heat is being sucked into the oceans. That's why global temperatures are dropping.. oh wait.... 2014 was the warmest year on record... oh wait, I thought the heat was in the oceans? Damn I can't keep up.

The heat is being sucked into the oceans. That's why global temperatures are dropping.. oh wait.... 2014 was the warmest year on record... oh wait, I thought the heat was in the oceans? Damn I can't keep up.

Wait until we fix the numbers, I mean peer review the papers.

Global Warming Alert!

Polar bears migrating to S.C. beaches!

November snow earliest in recorded history

COLUMBIA, SC - The snow that fell in the Midlands on Saturday morning is the earliest in recorded history.

Since 1880, there has never been a snowfall in Columbia before this date, according to the National Weather Service. How rare is this event? The first freeze doesn't normally happen until November 10.

Some areas reported 2-3 inches of the white stuff

render.htm

http://www.wcnc.com/story/weather/2014/11/01/earliest-recorded-snowfall-his-sc-midlands/18320403/

I'm going to fire up the fireplace for the game tomorrow night. I hope it doesn't warm up the climate any.

Global Warming Alert!

Polar bears migrating to S.C. beaches!

November snow earliest in recorded history

COLUMBIA, SC - The snow that fell in the Midlands on Saturday morning is the earliest in recorded history.

Since 1880, there has never been a snowfall in Columbia before this date, according to the National Weather Service. How rare is this event? The first freeze doesn't normally happen until November 10.

Some areas reported 2-3 inches of the white stuff

render.htm

http://www.wcnc.com/story/weather/2014/11/01/earliest-recorded-snowfall-his-sc-midlands/18320403/

1880? Before SUV' s there was weird weather?

1880? Before SUV' s there was weird weather?
It's just like 4 of the 10 hottest years in the past 100 years occurred in the 1930's but the Libtard Kool-Aid drinkers don't talk about that either.

Cold weather proves Global Warming!!!

yeah right

Global Warming Alert!

Only 6 states NOT expecting some snow

gfs_6hr_snow_acc_conus_331.png

/Rant on

I think meteorology is a fraud when it comes to snow prediction, at least. They've never been right about my area. TV, radio, it doesn't matter. They've NEVER been right. The straw that broke the camel's back for me was some years ago when I'm standing in 17" of snow, and the fuckwads on the local TV stations are telling me my area got 3" to 5" of snow. **** you, meterologists. You're only on TV to be eye candy so that guys like me look forward to when you turn sideways so we can't see Pennsylvania or Ohio on the map.

You're only on TV to be eye candy so that guys like me look forward to when you turn sideways so we can't see Pennsylvania or Ohio on the map.
Ashley Dougherty on channel 4 in Pittsburgh weekend mornings. I've got to call the station and get them to move the WTAE logo from the lower right corner to the lower left. Breathtaking.

This snow that's coming is because the gas prices are dropping. Damn you Middle East! Doing us in with global warming!

"Satellite data prepared by Lord Christopher Monckton shows there has been no warming trend from October of 1996 to August of 2014 — 215 months.

To put this in perspective, kids graduating from high school this year have not lived through any global warming in their lifetimes."

monckton3.png

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/08/report-no-global-warming-for-215-months/

so u r saying we are below the line? Tomlin WILL NOT stand for this....where are the Jets/Bucs? **** you below the liners!

Those temperature readings are from Monckton, Hines, an oil company shill. Now if a global-warming friendly source like HadCRUT or CRUTEM provided such data, then different situation entirely.

to:2014

Wait ...

Supe is going to the MNF game in Nashville. Supposed to be record cold there. This ought to be good.

Wuss schools/leagues?

It was pretty cold. But yes, in this area, people tend to fold at the very thought of cold weather or inclement weather "possibly" coming.

It was pretty cold. But yes, in this area, people tend to fold at the very thought of cold weather or inclement weather "possibly" coming.

S'all right. You all southerners will be gettin' an ole-fashioned wintering to toughen yas up.

S'all right. You all southerners will be gettin' an ole-fashioned wintering to toughen yas up.

Personally, I can't wait. I love the winter and I love snow.

we'll send a hurricane to help wash you Canuckians next year.
cheers, mate

we'll send a hurricane to help wash you Canuckians next year.
cheers, mate

If we can keep up the Global Warming, uhh, Climate Change, Canuckistan will be the tropics in a few years!