• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Going back-back, to cali cali... I mean Iraq

Nobody to cheer for here

Syrian war planes strike inside Iraq

Syria war planes struck two separate Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) convoys near the town of Al Qaim just inside Iraq over the weekend

The Syrian planes struck on Saturday with the help of Iranian intelligence

U.S. State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said Sunday that a militants' claim of killing Iraqi troops "is horrifying and a true depiction of the bloodlust that those terrorists represent."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/16/syrian-war-planes-strike-inside-iraq-sources-say/

Nobody to cheer for here

Syrian war planes strike inside Iraq

Syria war planes struck two separate Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) convoys near the town of Al Qaim just inside Iraq over the weekend

The Syrian planes struck on Saturday with the help of Iranian intelligence

U.S. State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said Sunday that a militants' claim of killing Iraqi troops "is horrifying and a true depiction of the bloodlust that those terrorists represent."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/16/syrian-war-planes-strike-inside-iraq-sources-say/
This whole thing is about their religion so let the Arabs handle it.

now maybe we help Assad?

Same story - one tribe against another

Like it used to be here...

Our Native Americans were in a near constant state of warfare with one another, many tribes became extinct and disappeared even before Columbus, as a result of tribal conflict. Basically as cultures of nomadic hunter gatherers they were in constant competition over hunting grounds, with the stronger tribes exercising their control over the more fertile areas.

Not only did these tribes compete for food but also it became common practice to raid one another for women and slaves. Inbreeding in many tribes was a severe problem and child mortality rates were extremely high.

Contrary to popular opinion the cultures/tribes of the Americas were extremely violent, full of warfare, strife and conflict. Modern archeology has dispelled much of these myths about "peaceful" Native American cultures and tribes.

The few tribes/cultures that experimented with agriculture were forced to establish themselves in difficult, easy to defend areas, building their adobe dwellings in the sides of cliffs. Very few of these stationary tribes/cultures survived to meet the "Europeans" having met their demise long ago.

And there was almost no mixing/intermarriage between the different Nations. That is clearly demonstrated simply by looking at language. More then half of the worlds “Language Families” are in the Americas. There were thousands of distinct Nations and languages.

When Lewis a Clark explored through North America many of the tribes welcomed the alliance with the settlers for the purpose of weapons of war to extract vengeance upon the various tribes that had harassed them in the past.

The Americas had a long history of bloody violence long before the "round eyes" set upon the continent.

Same story - one tribe against another

Like it used to be here...

Our Native Americans were in a near constant state of warfare with one another, many tribes became extinct and disappeared even before Columbus, as a result of tribal conflict. Basically as cultures of nomadic hunter gatherers they were in constant competition over hunting grounds, with the stronger tribes exercising their control over the more fertile areas.

Not only did these tribes compete for food but also it became common practice to raid one another for women and slaves. Inbreeding in many tribes was a severe problem and child mortality rates were extremely high.

Contrary to popular opinion the cultures/tribes of the Americas were extremely violent, full of warfare, strife and conflict. Modern archeology has dispelled much of these myths about "peaceful" Native American cultures and tribes.

The few tribes/cultures that experimented with agriculture were forced to establish themselves in difficult, easy to defend areas, building their adobe dwellings in the sides of cliffs. Very few of these stationary tribes/cultures survived to meet the "Europeans" having met their demise long ago.

And there was almost no mixing/intermarriage between the different Nations. That is clearly demonstrated simply by looking at language. More then half of the worlds “Language Families” are in the Americas. There were thousands of distinct Nations and languages.

When Lewis a Clark explored through North America many of the tribes welcomed the alliance with the settlers for the purpose of weapons of war to extract vengeance upon the various tribes that had harassed them in the past.

The Americas had a long history of bloody violence long before the "round eyes" set upon the continent.

All false. The Native Americans lived in peace an harmony amongst each other trading pots of gold they found at the end of rainbow and riding unicorns to love fests.

Then came the WHITE man to destroy them. You ******* revisionists irk me.

All false. The Native Americans lived in peace an harmony amongst each other trading pots of gold they found at the end of rainbow and riding unicorns to love fests.

Then came the WHITE man to destroy them. You ******* revisionists irk me.

8ff9134e4c310f995a529720808108ea.jpg

The American taxpayer saved GM. Not Obama. The American taxpayer is owed big-time by GM. Really what was saved was the union cronies. Should have been left to fail.

Bin Laden. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

I have read a number of places that there are still in excess of 30 million people without health care.

He has had almost 6 years on the economy, and it isn't improving at all. It was left decimated by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the housing bubble. Bush wanted it investigated, some of your boys like Barney Frank shut that down.

Muslim or not, he feels that the Taliban and the like are legit.

Obama didn't get Bin Laden. A determined inteeligence force, and a handful of brave warriors got him.

Elfie/Palo is a liberal Obamabot pinhead, and she hates everything she doesn't believe in...........you know, those "tolerant" lefties. She is also a deceiver, just like her political hero Bammy. She comes back with this new name, and tries to represent herself as a newbie here, when it is obvious she is just in hiding. Not very clever, when you can trace IP addresses. Maybe she is just schizophrenic. She does have a way of getting to a point where she just goes haywire, and unravels. Hopefully she gets the help that she needs.

`

Irrelevant...you can still leave YOUR COUNTRY anytime you want.

Btw...love that sig of yours. Perfect that you carry that around on these boards as a badge of ignorance.
If it were anywhere near to being true, Christians would all be dead.

Your sig is merely wishful thinking on your part.

I find that sig remarkable as well. On one hand, this idiot states that the Christian white man is responsible for all the evils of the world, taking over other peoples, big business, industrial revolution and who the hell knows what else. To do all that takes drive and initiative, an unwillingness to let the other guy do it. They do it themselves. People like that would certainly fish for themselves, right?

I Like the original quote, but his modification is also true.

I know a large number of people who live by their belief "God will provide". When he doesn't it is because he loves them so much that he wants them to suffer horendous pain and suffering. On the upside, if you believe hard enough and pass his "Tests" you get a free pass to the "Magic Kingdom" where it is all rainbows and unicorn farts.

I Like the original quote, but his modification is also true.

I know a large number of people who live by their belief "God will provide". When he doesn't it is because he loves them so much that he wants them to suffer horendous pain and suffering. On the upside, if you believe hard enough and pass his "Tests" you get a free pass to the "Magic Kingdom" where it is all rainbows and unicorn farts.

And sometimes, they do not recognize that God did, indeed, provide but not what they expected. Like the story of the man on top of the house during the flood. Refuses the boat ride, helicopter, etc. all on the basis that God would provide. When he winds up at the pearly gates he wonders, WTF?

I find that sig remarkable as well. On one hand, this idiot states that the Christian white man is responsible for all the evils of the world, taking over other peoples, big business, industrial revolution and who the hell knows what else. To do all that takes drive and initiative, an unwillingness to let the other guy do it. They do it themselves. People like that would certainly fish for themselves, right?

Show me where I said the white man is responsible for all the evils of the world.

Do you know what a straw man is son? I'll give you time to wiki.

I can't believe how blatantly sexist you are. How often did you allow the women in your tribe to go out hunting or be chief? You should be ashamed of your bigotry.

Our culture is not patriarchal. Let me guess American public school education with American history books, right? Throw in some Fox News and reich wing radio and here is the finished product.

I have two words for you CLAN MOTHER.

Now use that public school education and tell me when woman were given the vote in 'White America'.

As an Iroquois you can also thank my ancestors for our constitution while you're at it. If not for the constitution and the long delayed but final enforcement of it you people might be even more savage than you already are.

YO, SOUND THE BELL, SCHOOL IS IN, SUCKERS

I know you didn't ask me, but I would say he's neither. He has no religious ideology, he's simply a radical leftist. What he shares with radical Muslims is a disregard for human life and a hatred of individual liberty. What he shares with Reverend Wright is a victim mentality and a hatred for white achievement and economic success.

Good post almost makes sense. You built a nice two faced straw man. The problem is people who have self loathing to that degree never rise to the position he has.

He would have to hate himself for your premise to be true, right?

c_bele.jpg

`

Irrelevant...you can still leave YOUR COUNTRY anytime you want.

Btw...love that sig of yours. Perfect that you carry that around on these boards as a badge of ignorance.
If it were anywhere near to being true, Christians would all be dead.

Really? 'religion' can only mean Christianity?

How far have Islamic cultures fallen since the middle ages when they led the world in science, the arts, literature? Why have they fallen behind the rest of the world? I'll give you a clue, they sat around praying for a fish.

Don't get me started on the christian morons that inhabit most of the southern part of the U.S. They're in a High School class room and don't even know what a scientific theory is. Ahhhh those madrasas. I knew what it was when I was 13.

The guy at the end will be so butthurt if he ever finds out he evolved from a black person, not the other way around.

Last edited:
And sometimes, they do not recognize that God did, indeed, provide but not what they expected. Like the story of the man on top of the house during the flood. Refuses the boat ride, helicopter, etc. all on the basis that God would provide. When he winds up at the pearly gates he wonders, WTF?

God flies helicopters,rides boats and stuff? How does he find the time...you know being a single dad and all?

Oh also I thought getting to the pearly gates was the object anyway so what is it with all the effort to delay paradise? The Muslims don't seem to be stupid in that way.

I see you're also fond of floods.....hmmm..self-projection..is...that....what.... religion....is? Nahhh it's magic.

Last edited:
so Polo, like her/it's dear leader will side with the muslims, too.

not so shocking
nor aweing

Show me where I said the white man is responsible for all the evils of the world.

Do you know what a straw man is son? I'll give you time to wiki.

First of all, let me thank you. I haven't been called son in one hell of a long time.

I seem to read a lot of you calling people who disagree with you racists, making a lot of statements about this poster or that doesn't like someone because they are brown, for example. In my experience I do not recall to many people of color being called racists. Therefore, one can reasonably assume you have some issues with the white, christian male. I don't think I made too much of a leap there.

How long ago did you read Howard Zinn's "People's History of the United States?" Like was said in "Goodwill Hunting," do you have any of your own thoughts on these matters, or are you just going to regurgitate Howard Zinn and the like?

Now use that public school education and tell me when woman were given the vote in 'White America'.

Yes, when did women get the right to vote in America? After Democrats stopped keeping them down.

It was Democrats who didn’t want women to get the right to vote nationally:

From the New York Times: "Sunday, February 15, 1920, Booms Mrs. Catt for Presidency, Minnesota Delegate's Suggestion Rouses Furor in Suffrage Convention, Praise Hays and Cummings, League Takes the Place of Old Association That Won the Fight -- CHICAGO, Feb. 14 - The National American Woman's Suffrage Association today came to the defense of Will Hays, Chairman of the Republican National Committee, who has been attacked by anti-suffragists for aid rendered to the suffrage cause, and congratulated the Republican Party "for having a Chairman who is astute enough to recognize the certain trend of public affairs and to lead his party in step with the inevitable march of human progress."

Well now then done it. Can't **** with our oil!

http://abcnews.go.com/International...-reprisal-sectarian-killings-24175255?ts=true

BAGHDAD — Islamic militants laid siege to Iraq's largest oil refinery Wednesday, threatening a facility key to the country's domestic supplies as part of their ongoing offensive north of the capital, a top security official said.

The attack follows last week's capture by militants of wide swaths of territory in northern Iraq and comes as the specter of the sectarian warfare that nearly tore the country apart in 2006 and 2007 now haunting those trying to decide how to respond.

Now use that public school education and tell me when woman were given the vote in 'White America'

Apparently, your private school education wasn't much better, seeing as how you have no knowledge that WOMEN is the plural of WOMAN....but carry on.

It gets better

Iran Warns U.S. Against Intervention in Iraq

The head of Iran’s armed forces on Tuesday called the United States “supporters of terrorists” and warned the Obama administration against any intervention in Iraq, where extremist terrorists are seeking to depose the American-backed government.

Iranian General Hassan Firouzabadi, chief of staff of the country’s armed forces, slammed the United States and blamed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for sponsoring terrorist groups in Iraq and the region.

“By any meddling and military intervention in Iraq, the Americans are seeking to attain ungracious goals, at the top of which undermining the elections in Iraq, and the crocodile tears of the Americans should not receive any attention, as they are still the allies of the sponsors and supporters of terrorists in the region,” Firouzabadi was quoted as saying in Tehran on Tuesday by the country’s state-run press.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-warns-u-s-against-intervention-in-iraq/