• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Going back-back, to cali cali... I mean Iraq

All the president does is wrong to people like you.

Which is he a muslim leader or a disciple of Rev. Wright? I'm really confused with all of the different conspiracies you guys have warehoused in those twisted minds.

Can you clear that up for me so I won't be a dipshit anymore?

I don't care who our president is. We elect him/her. I just think they should work for us. So should the rest of our government. Bama is terrible. Bush wasn't great either. Gov't doesn't care, it's all coin for them. That's why I cant understand how you can defend tehm so hard.

Ok so trenches of people, compaired to about 10/20. And while I have no idea about it as I'm to young. I'd say it was a couple of GIs that were couple crazy *****, compaired to a army bent on slaughtering those that don't agree.

It's the morality that counts not the numbers, but I see you learned something about the 'we good others evil' nonsense we spread around in the U.S.

I can show you a lot more things if you want numbers, in the millions to be truthful. I'd probably be kicked out right after that though by the 'freedom loving' people here.

I don't care who our president is. We elect him/her. I just think they should work for us. So should the rest of our government. Bama is terrible. Bush wasn't great either. Gov't doesn't care, it's all coin for them. That's why I cant understand how you can defend tehm so hard.

Then why don't you attack Bush for his stupid Christian beliefs that deny women and others their freedom and their health?

Yet you quickly call Obama a muslim which he is not...and I'm the dipshit? Buy a mirror.

Good job not answering my question on Rev. Wright, very telling.

Again. I'm not praising any of them. I'm asking why you are so enthralled with this administration. I hate our Gov't. Have for many years. It's not for or about the people.

you haven't answered my question yet. I have never asked or stated anything to you, till this thread.

Again. I'm not praising any of them. I'm asking why you are so enthralled with this administration. I hate our Gov't. Have for many years. It's not for or about the people.

I'm not enthralled by any politician I am merely fed up with the bashing of the president and the regurgitation of nonsense by tea party morons. We all know that bashing is in probably 75% of cases motivated by race.

He saved G.M.

He got rid of Bin Laden and followed through on his campaign promise

He got health care to the American people who didn't have it. Which not having socialized health care is a joke to any country that calls itself 'civilized'

He got the economy to recover(albeit slowly) after Bush and his cronies left it decimated

So now you answer my question is he a radical Christian or a Muslim?

It's the morality that counts not the numbers, but I see you learned something about the 'we good others evil' nonsense we spread around in the U.S.

I can show you a lot more things if you want numbers, in the millions to be truthful. I'd probably be kicked out right after that though by the 'freedom loving' people here.
I know our history isn't pretty, we slaughter a culture to get this land. But I think we collectively are more "good" then the ***** over there killing each other.

If they didn't bother us, **** them let them kill each other. You wanna mess with a bear will you may get hurt.

is he a radical Christian or a Muslim?

I know you didn't ask me, but I would say he's neither. He has no religious ideology, he's simply a radical leftist. What he shares with radical Muslims is a disregard for human life and a hatred of individual liberty. What he shares with Reverend Wright is a victim mentality and a hatred for white achievement and economic success.

I'm not enthralled by any politician I am merely fed up with the bashing of the president and the regurgitation of nonsense by tea party morons. We all know that bashing is in probably 75% of cases motivated by race.

He saved G.M.

He got rid of Bin Laden and followed through on his campaign promise

He got health care to the American people who didn't have it. Which not having socialized health care is a joke to any country that calls itself 'civilized'

He got the economy to recover(albeit slowly) after Bush and his cronies left it decimated

So now you answer my question is he a radical Christian or a Muslim?

The American taxpayer saved GM. Not Obama. The American taxpayer is owed big-time by GM. Really what was saved was the union cronies. Should have been left to fail.

Bin Laden. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

I have read a number of places that there are still in excess of 30 million people without health care.

He has had almost 6 years on the economy, and it isn't improving at all. It was left decimated by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the housing bubble. Bush wanted it investigated, some of your boys like Barney Frank shut that down.

Muslim or not, he feels that the Taliban and the like are legit.

I know our history isn't pretty, we slaughter a culture to get this land. But I think we collectively are more "good" then the ***** over there killing each other.

If they didn't bother us, **** them let them kill each other. You wanna mess with a bear will you may get hurt.

Don't fall into that bullshit.

The native Americans were not all sitting around, smoking peace pipes all the time. They killed each other. Polo just tried to say it isn't the number, it is the morality. If so, killing is killing. Doesn't matter the amount.

I always laughed at that movie "Dances with Wolves." There is a scene in there when another tribe attacks the Sioux that Kevin Costner's character is with. The line is, "this is not a fight over land or some dark political objective, but to protect the food stores for the winter." So let's extrapolate that out a bit. One tribe attacked the other (when the men were away by the way) to steal their food. So they attacked women, old men and children, to steal their food so the ones they didn't kill would starve to death. Oh, yeah, they are such a noble people.

Just an example from WW2 I read one time, believe it was in "Citizen Soldiers" by Stephen Ambrose.

An American soldier toward the end of the war goes into a German village with his unit. There is a nice looking Fraulein that he is interested in. He tries to make his move, she shoots him down. He WALKS AWAY. That story ends differently if it is a Russian soldier, or a Japanese soldier in China, or a German soldier in Russia.

The American soldier overwhelmingly came to liberate, while others came to subjugate.

It's not even a debate? You mean because you linked to an article from a right wing hack who is a joke among real journalists
Who is Ben Shapiro?

Oh we can post links till the end of time. You can post your Liberal bull ****-fed lies and I can post my sources.

Fact remains, Obama had an opportunity to sign a new agreement. He chose not to.

Operative word - "chose." He had a chance, and a choice. You make it out as if an agreement Bush signed bound him to a direction. Not so. Every American with a set of eyes knows, Obama will break the law to get done what he wants to get done. And those agreements can be signed a dime a dozen. Obama promised to get us out of Iraq, and he did.

But keep on blamin' "Boooosh" like a Liberal ****.

He saved G.M.

Oh this one just cracks me the **** up. He saved GM? He blew billions on taxpayer dollars to save a company that rightfully should have folded and been replaced in a Capital market, naturally. Now look at GM. Go on...look at GM. Yeah, he saved GM so they could kill us. Brilliant Liberal Logic.

He got health care to the American people who didn't have it.

While removing it from tens of millions of Americans who formerly had it, or raised the price of healthcare for the rest of us, while degrading the overall quality of healthcare for every American. More brilliant logic.

Which metric do you make this amazing claim upon? The current "out of work" numbers, jobless rates, those who have left the work force, or just the DJI? More women (remember, that species the Democrats care so greatly about) are out of work under Obama than ever before...by one metric. Or the rich have gotten even richer under B. Hussein, and income inequality has grown under Bammy. Just wonder what you base this on.

Please bestow upon us 3-7 of your leftwing rag links that justify your baseless claims.

Bomma didn't save GM, He saved the UAW.

Polo....

you're a dipshit.

a mother ******' sheepshit sucker.

yeah, you get some things right about the right.

there may be hope for you, I dunno.

but yer still a dipshit.

It's the morality that counts.

so you're defending the Jihadists now?

What a worthless **** - get the **** out of my country and go live with your beloved goat ******* if you hate America so much

so you're defending the Jihadists now?

What a worthless **** - get the **** out of my country and go live with your beloved goat ******* if you hate America so much

I should have said the immorality of those acts are the same.

My ancestors were here long before the U.S. existed so I won't be leaving MY COUNTRY! Fuckstick.

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK! lol I co-opted the mantra of the angry white male.

you haven't answered my question yet. I have never asked or stated anything to you, till this thread.

I did but you will never answer mine. Par for the reich wing course around here.

My ancestors were here long before the U.S. existed so I won't be leaving MY COUNTRY! Fuckstick.

`

Irrelevant...you can still leave YOUR COUNTRY anytime you want.

Btw...love that sig of yours. Perfect that you carry that around on these boards as a badge of ignorance.
If it were anywhere near to being true, Christians would all be dead.

Your sig is merely wishful thinking on your part.

I can't believe how blatantly sexist you are. How often did you allow the women in your tribe to go out hunting or be chief? You should be ashamed of your bigotry.

Then why don't you attack Bush for his stupid Christian beliefs that deny women and others their freedom and their health?

Yet you quickly call Obama a muslim which he is not...and I'm the dipshit? Buy a mirror.

Good job not answering my question on Rev. Wright, very telling.

Yep you're the dipshit.
The claims of Obama being a Muslim is not some contrived made up right wing conspiracy because the evidence that he is is too overwhelming...yet instead of looking into it yourself, you choose to keep your head buried in the sand and bring it out only to lash out in defense of this fraud Obama.

This vid contains what Obama said. "Right wing conspirators" didn't put those words in his mouth dipshit.
Yes, Bush declared Islam a religion of peace, and credited Muslims for their achievements, but Obamas Muslim *** kissing goes way over the top.
If Obama admitted to being a Muslim, Then this video would be acceptable, not unusual....no biggie.

Watch it if you got the balls...but then again you sound like a girl, don't know.

Also dipshit...did you know that Obama never attended a church in Washinton when he first became prez?...thats probably because the only Christian church he would even consider attending would be one that spews anti-American hatered... like the "church" he attended in Chicago. Guess he couldn't find one like that in D.C.

Only recently has he been attending church...but only seldom, because he gotta keep it legit.

Admitting to being a Muslim would not of made him electable in '08. Admitting that gays should be allowed to marry would have not made him electable then either...of course you now know he lied in '08 when he said marriage should be between a man and woman.
Betcha that ******** is gay too.

Last edited: