• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Going back-back, to cali cali... I mean Iraq

Meh, India has nukes.

Back in the early 90's, around the First Gulf War, a pastor in the church I attended at the time did a series of prophecy sermons. I don't know how much I believe in all that, as it is subject to so much interpretation. One thing really stuck with me all these years later. He talked about the ancient city of Babylon, which is right around where Baghdad is now. The Bible uses references from ancient times to discuss events that will happen.

Anyway, Jeremiah 50:46 states:
"At the noise of the taking of Babylon, the earth is moved, and the cry is heard among the nations."

What could be powerful enough to make the earth move? For a cry to be heard among the nations, it must be devastation. Nukes?

Raise your hand if this makes you want to sign up

al-Furq¨¡n Media presents a new video message from the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sh¨¡m: ¡°Clanging of the Swords, Part 4¡å

[video]http://jihadology.net/2014/05/17/al-furqan-media-presents-a-new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-al-sham-clanging-of-the-swords-part-4/[/video]
******* savages

******* savages

Yes they are and that's what the clearly understand.Ruthlessness! Those are cold blooded killers. The drive by shootings are particularly callous. Can you imagine a group like that with a nuclear weapon or nerve gas? The entire middle east is just regressing into a super mega clusterfuck..

Headline News: "ISIS militants raise black flag over Baiji oil refinery in Iraq"

mojo-photo-nyerobama.jpg

Yes they are and that's what the clearly understand.Ruthlessness! Those are cold blooded killers. The drive by shootings are particularly callous. Can you imagine a group like that with a nuclear weapon or nerve gas? The entire middle east is just regressing into a super mega clusterfuck..

I say we have two choices

1) Nuke the ever-loving ******* **** out of them. rain down nukes like bird **** after you wash your car.
or
2) we just go over there and give them hugs.

Personally, I just took a shower and have no desire to hug a camel ****** at this moment.
so...

Do advisors carry pens and paper or guns and bullets?

I say we have two choices

1) Nuke the ever-loving ******* **** out of them. rain down nukes like bird **** after you wash your car.
or
2) we just go over there and give them hugs.

Personally, I just took a shower and have no desire to hug a camel ****** at this moment.
so...

I guess we're going to give them hugs...hmmm maybe help them sharpen those knives after all of those beheaded in the slaughter for Allah their fake god. You know it tends to dull the blade after going through so much bone.

I thought Obama was only sending John Kerry over to Iraq to be a mediator......heard that yesterday.

They have pens and they have cell phones..............

Hey Sarge, I know what our Government is saying.............they are going to be advisers only.
But we all know that they are embedding with Iraqi troops to call in air strikes.......right?

Who the hell knows? This group in the WH is so far off the reservation it is hard to get a bead. Problem is, the bad guys are wrapped in the civilian population. You bomb the bad guys, you are more than likely bombing innocents.

Without ground forces you will not be effective militarily. Bomb away. It will achieve nothing.

It's not that hard - just aim for the armored Toyota columns

isis-truck-convoy-anbar-province.jpg

And you can't tell me we can't track them. There ducking posting on Facebook, tweeter, and other social media ******* daily. Somebody is sporting a signal!!!

And you can't tell me we can't track them. There ducking posting on Facebook, tweeter, and other social media ******* daily. Somebody is sporting a signal!!!

If you are using Facebook and Twitter you might be a jihadist terrorist

American Muslims flocking to jihadist group

mideast-iraq_moor-7.jpg

Radicalized young American Muslims — including as many as 15 Somali-born Minnesotans — have flocked to a jihadist group in recent months, lured by rap videos and hip social-media propaganda.

Security experts are calling it the “Jihad Cool”

http://nypost.com/2014/06/20/us-muslims-flocking-to-jihadist-group-isis/

ISIS Announces its Next Attack

The Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), the group that overran Mosul in Iraq last week and has been pushing south towards Baghdad, announced it is also preparing an offensive in northern Syria.

ISIS calls its units of God to lift high their banner of Islam in the Al-Hasaka governorate and “to free it from the Syrian regime, the grandchildren of the Jews, the Zionist Kurdish PYD and the grandchildren of the Crusaders, the Christian infidels.”

The sharia court of ISIS issued a Fatwa proclaiming Al-Qamishli and its rural area as the rightful property of ISIS. The ISIS statement proclaims that after seeking God, jihadists should do the following:

1. Burn and bring down all houses of entertainment in Al-Qamishli.

2. Burn all stores selling alcohol and cigarettes.

3. Take full control of the famed "Jewelry market" of Al-Qamishli, and all silver and gold in the market is to be taken by the ISIS fighters because it is rightfully theirs.

4. Take full control of all food and clothing stores in order to give it to their brother jihadist fighters.

5. Empty the city of all Christians: Take their women; they are yours, and behead the Christian men.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...-complete-support-iraq-prime-minister-scorned

That damn jihad rap!

all the cool kids want to blow themselves up for the jihad, dontchaknow

Isis Takes Control of Border Crossing Between Iraq and Syria

Militant group able to move weapons and equipment as fighters prepare for likely assault on Baghdad, say officials. The Islamic extremist group Isis has taken a crossing on the Iraq-Syria border 200 miles west of Baghdad, allowing them to move both men and heavy equipment freely, security officials have said.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/21/isis-iraq-crossing-border-syria

‘We’re Leaving Behind A Stable And Self-Reliant Iraq’ - Obama 2011

Lol. We trained them well I see.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/iraqi-military-hellfires-battle-isis/story?id=24248493&ts=true

WASHINGTON — The Iraqi military ran out of Hellfire missiles six days ago, and though the U.S. is rushing more missiles into the country, Iraq has only two modified Cessna aircraft to launch them in their battle against the radical Islamic militia ISIS.

International Hot Spot: BBC Crew Caught in ISIS Firefight
Karim Kadim/AP Photo
ISIS has captured 28 tanks and shot down three helicopters, a significant percentage of the government force, and the militia killed an entire Iraqi Security Force brigade in the last couple of days at the border with Syria, which ISIS now controls.

The losses have left the Iraqi military with no offensive capability, and no real air force.

The blood is on Barry's hands

Impeach him now!

U.S. spy agencies warned Maliki was 'alienating' Iraq's Sunnis

U.S. intelligence agencies have repeatedly warned top government officials that Iraq's Shi'ite Prime Minister Nuri al Maliki and his policies were gravely antagonizing his country's Sunni population, two U.S. security officials said on Friday.

The officials said the warnings were contained in secret intelligence reports and analyses presented in the last two years to policymaking officials, including President Barack Obama.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/06/20/us-iraq-security-usa-intelligence-idUSKBN0EV2G120140620

Barry didn't get them, he was off golfing that day.