• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Governor Races

I see where the city of Pittsburgh and Allegheny County in general will get the government they deserve.
My old home county of Westmoreland elected their first R DA in 25 years.
The only election of any consequence in Allegheny County and the City of Pittsburgh is the Democrat primary.
Although six years ago we flipped a majority of county offices to Republican in Beaver County where I live. Corruption reached a level where even the majority registered Democrats couldn't put up with it.

Very happy with the results around the country yesterday. The message works. Stick to economy, government intrusion, the idiocy of the left and "wokeness", and immigration chaos and there is no way democrats win. All they have is raw emotions and Trump hate. That isn't a platform.

Logic, cooler heads, and common sense eventually win.

Stay away from conspiracy theories, stay away from science doubt. I still don't think those are "big issues" right now.

Very happy with the results around the country yesterday. The message works. Stick to economy, government intrusion, the idiocy of the left and "wokeness", and immigration chaos and there is no way democrats win. All they have is raw emotions and Trump hate. That isn't a platform.

Logic, cooler heads, and common sense eventually win.

Stay away from conspiracy theories, stay away from science doubt. I still don't think those are "big issues" right now.
The Brandon Effect

And even more great news. Maybe there is a slim chance of hope remaining for the Big Apple

No way, double counting? Who'd have ever imagined...

They are excellent at playing the game. I suspect that much of this is an allowance by the left, so that they can claim the midterms were the real pushback.

My college professor used to say that the powers that be let us decide elections that they don't care about.

They are excellent at playing the game. I suspect that much of this is an allowance by the left, so that they can claim the midterms were the real pushback.

My college professor used to say that the powers that be let us decide elections that they don't care about.

Agreed. While last night was a blood bath, 2024 is what matters and I still have zero confidence in our elections processes.

This is huge. Really, big huge. If Republicans can continue to win more Hispanic votes, it could offset the intentional importation of votes through the southern border.

1635960235221.png

Could Jemele Hill just disappear already? Seriously, the only thing this woman does is blow race dog whistles and invoke racism every chance she gets.

She got skewered for her tweet, rightfully so.

1635960474119.png

1635960507579.png

1635960533545.png

1635960401023.png

Jemele should also be reminded that Virginians elected a Hispanic AG.

Liberal ...

200.gif

This is huge. Really, big huge. If Republicans can continue to win more Hispanic votes, it could offset the intentional importation of votes through the southern border.

View attachment 6848

I have said for a long time, you start seeing the Hispanic vote turn red and Trumps wall will go up faster than the Demoturds can find a box of votes.