• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Gun owners in Calif. - you could now be a criminal

Spike

Reaction score

Gov. Jerry Brown signs bulk of sweeping gun-control package into law

Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday signed six gun-control bills into law, including a requirement that ammunition purchasers undergo background checks.

Brown approved bills that would ban the sale of semiautomatic rifles equipped with bullet buttons allowing the ammunition magazines to be easily detached and replaced.

Bills the governor signed will:

— Require an ID and background check to purchase ammunition and create a new state database of ammunition owners

— Ban possession of ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 bullets.

— Restrict the loaning of guns without background checks to close family members.

Brown acted on the gun bills just before he left for a European vacation expected to last a few weeks.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-p...htmlstory.html

Oh, boy. That'll stop those criminals now, huh?

So maybe those cocksuckers in the legislature will pass a law prohibiting the current ****-ton of armed guards and sheriff's officers guarding their assemblies.

Hey, you miserable cunts, if I don't get protection, then **** you with an uzi, neither do you.

So maybe those cocksuckers in the legislature will pass a law prohibiting the current ****-ton of armed guards and sheriff's officers guarding their assemblies.

Hey, you miserable cunts, if I don't get protection, then **** you with an uzi, neither do you.

didn't you lose that uzi in the boating accident?

Oh, boy. That'll stop those criminals now, huh?

duh - gun grabbers don't give a **** about crime

THEY WANT TO BAN ALL GUNS!!!

from you civilians

from you civilians

That was sarcasm, Spike.

After I typed that, I grabbed a few guns and went shooting. While I may not be a single issue voter, I am damn close, and guns are the issue. Don't **** with the 2nd Amendment.

I was offered a pretty good job back in the early 80's but I had to move to California. I took a job in Tampa Fl instead for less money because I didn't want to move all the way across the country. Looks like one of the best decisions I ever made

I was offered a pretty good job back in the early 80's but I had to move to California. I took a job in Tampa Fl instead for less money because I didn't want to move all the way across the country. Looks like one of the best decisions I ever made
What a complete waste of some of the most beautiful areas in the country.

from you civilians

Another thing, and to illustrate why I worry we are lost...

I was shooting my WW2 M1 Carbine up at the range today. A guy pulls up, and we get to talking. He admires my M1 Carbine. Turns out he won an AR and a .45 from a drawing at the local fire company. Then he says he doesn't know about the AR, as he feels they shouldn't be in civilian hands.

Well, I couldn't let that go. I say, "Well, why the hell did you put in for the raffle?" After that I asked him if he liked my M1 Carbine. He says, "Yea." I ask if they should ban the M1 Carbine. He says "No." I go, "Well, what the hell is the difference till it is all said and done?" "You have a 15 round mag, so do I, and both are semi-auto." I also reiterated what you said, they don't care about the semantics, they want to ban all guns. The guy just kinda looked at me.

If he is representative of many gun owners, what the **** chance do we have?

Another thing, and to illustrate why I worry we are lost...

I was shooting my WW2 M1 Carbine up at the range today. A guy pulls up, and we get to talking. He admires my M1 Carbine. Turns out he won an AR and a .45 from a drawing at the local fire company. Then he says he doesn't know about the AR, as he feels they shouldn't be in civilian hands.

Well, I couldn't let that go. I say, "Well, why the hell did you put in for the raffle?" After that I asked him if he liked my M1 Carbine. He says, "Yea." I ask if they should ban the M1 Carbine. He says "No." I go, "Well, what the hell is the difference till it is all said and done?" "You have a 15 round mag, so do I, and both are semi-auto." I also reiterated what you said, they don't care about the semantics, they want to ban all guns. The guy just kinda looked at me.

If he is representative of many gun owners, what the **** chance do we have?
They all miss the point that lawful gun owners are not the problem, so I really don't care if you have a ******* bazooka.

they built their cities along active fault lines then rebuilt them after they were destroyed because the scenery is nice... California is not a smart state at all... when this doesnt help crime all they will do is blame lack of ammo control in other states...

That was sarcasm, Spike.

I know, but nobody seems to care, so I used you

Governor Jerry Brown Guns Down the Constitution

“These are constitutionally-illegitimate laws passed by a patently illegitimate government that had the audacity to attack and criminalize millions of its own people in Stalin-esque fashion,” said Firearms Policy Coalition President Brandon Combs.

“We expect mass non-compliance with these laws and encourage good, peaceful Californians to carefully consider the risks of voluntarily identifying their firearms, magazines, and ammunition to law enforcement officials, especially the California Department of Justice.”

AB 1135 (Levine): Bans common and constitutionally-protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
AB 1511 (Santiago): Criminalizes loaning of firearms between personally known, law-abiding adults, including family members, sportspersons, and competitors.
AB 1695 (Bonta): Makes a non-violent misdemeanor a prohibiting offense.
SB 880 (Hall): Bans common and constitutionally-protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
SB 1235 (de Leon): New restrictions on ammunition purchases; creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.
SB 1446 (Hancock): Statewide confiscatory ban on all lawfully-possessed standard-capacity ammunition feeding devices that hold more than 10 round; exemption for retired police

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/pres...ernor-jerry-brown-guns-down-the-constitution/

Who wants to be a felon?

Jerry Brown: We’re Coming for Your High-Capacity Magazines

The high-capacity gun magazine ban goes into effect July 1, 2017, and the language of the ban – contained in SB 1446 – leaves no question as to the limited options for owners of such magazines:

A person who, prior to July 1, 2017, legally possesses a large-capacity magazine shall dispose of that magazine by any of the following means:

(1) Remove the large-capacity magazine from the state.
(2) Prior to July 1, 2017, sell the large-capacity magazine to a licensed firearms dealer.
(3) Destroy the large-capacity magazine.
(4) Surrender the large-capacity magazine to a law enforcement agency for destruction.

http://www.breitbart.com/california...r-or-disposal-of-high-capacity-gun-magazines/

---------------------

oh I can't wait to see the lines of gang-bangers turning in their mags to the po-lice

Literally lol. Brown's a ******* idiot on GC.

I left there eight years ago because the stupid hippies that run that state really believe the retarded stuff that they say.

Don't miss a day of it.

I left there eight years ago because the stupid hippies that run that state really believe the retarded stuff that they say.

Don't miss a day of it.
All of that sun ***** with their ability to think.

The long national nightmare might be over

Walmart has .22 ammo

22-WalMart-Yuma-8-Jul-2016-Automatch-600x337.jpg

22-WalMart-8-July-2016-Yuma-600x337.jpg

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/07/22-bubble-weakening-walmart-22-bulk-packs/#axzz4EPZddtLn

All of that sun ***** with their ability to think.

As I have noted previously in this forum, on several threads, I remember California way back when. It has always been an extraordinary place, but was basically ruined by an immigration policy literally designed to bring in millions of unskilled, uneducated immigrants, to counter the heavy Republican tilt of California, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico.

Here is what the electoral map looked like in 1976, when a Democrat won the election:

1976_mov.png

1980:

1980_large.png

1984:

sstb1984electoral77299.gif

1988:

1988_large.png

Kennedy and the Democrats could see that their party was finished, with Americans relocating to the Western states and those states getting an even bigger share of the electoral vote.

The immigration bill that opened the flood gates and ruined my state was nothing more than murderer Teddy Kennedy trying to keep his dying party alive, by throwing an incredible state into the dumpster.

Additionally, as I have noted several times on this forum, California is Los Angeles in the south, San Francisco/Sacramento in the north, and Alabama in between. Take a look at voting by Congressional district for the 2004 election:

640px-The_2004_Presidential_Election_in_the_United_States%2C_Results_by_Congressional_District.png

But how dam gangs going to get all there ammo