• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Helter Skelter - 'Baltimore police say gangs 'teaming up' to take out officiers'

Spike

Reaction score
Bloods and Crips Team Up to Protest Baltimore’s Cops

The alleged gang members are pictured on social media crowding together with Nation of Islam activists

Baltimore Police say they have received a "credible threat" that rival gangs have teamed up to "take out" law enforcement officers.

Police said in a statement that they have received information that members of "various gangs" — including the Black Guerrilla Family, the Bloods and the Crips — have "entered into a partnership" to harm police.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...-freddie-gray-gang-threat-20150427-story.html

---------------------

baltimore-peaceful-protesting.png

Baltimore-riots.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-04-26-at-9.06.01-PM.jpeg

afp_540116264_72606750.jpg

Baltimore Mayor on Riots: We Gave “Those Who Wished to Destroy, SPACE TO DO THAT”

CNN calling them “teens” and “students”..

Obama's chilren

I bet that guy in the silver car learned his lesson. I guess the lesson was not to park his car in that ****-hole town.

all hell is breaking loose

cops going down

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

all hell is breaking loose

cops going down

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

The citizens need more "destroy room", no wonder the cops are getting hurt. That would never have happened if the cops hadn't pushed the issue, now look what they did.

Cops acting stupidly again...,tsk..tsk

I got no idea why the rubber bullets aren't flyin' thick as swamp skeeters. Put me in charge, them punks would be .eatin' lunch thru a straw and soakin' in Epson salts for months. Throw a brick at me...yeh that'll getcha recognized alright.

Last edited:
(AP) Store looted in Baltimore, A drug store is being looted in Baltimore as police and a large group of people violently clash.

Television images show a CVS being overrun and people running out with items. Police have not responded yet.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...3707dc-ece5-11e4-8050-839e9234b303_story.html
----

(Reuters) - Seven Baltimore police officers were injured on Monday as rioters threw bricks and stones and burned patrol cars in violent protests

Television images showed looting and a mob of rioters jumping on the top of a police car, after teenaged crowds ignored calls to disperse and clashed with a line of hundreds of police.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/04/27/us-usa-police-baltimore-idUSKBN0NI1N720150427

Bunch of ******* thugs.

I posted this on FB in a status of a friend who was in a hotel in Baltimore over the weekend:

You know I get the outrage I really do. But the same as Ferguson so much of black society is dysfunctional there is no way it will be a protest. Its just going to be a riot with a few picket signs thrown in.

Looks like I was right. That said remember "Baltimore is a dirty dirty city".

Bunch of ******* thugs.

Yep. They are just looking for an excuse to be thugs.I don't know if they have noticed but there are a lot of white people that have been killed by police.

Yep. They are just looking for an excuse to be thugs.I don't know if they have noticed but there are a lot of white people that have been killed by police.

They don't care. They are just looking for an excuse to steal, loot and destroy. They don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

balt3.jpg..............

Get the guard there, and arm them. Stop this **** NOW!
Unbelievable how pussified our govt is.

It's a full scale war now - cop cars burning everywhere

a mob of 100 "youths" tear a cop car to pieces then get curbed by the SWAT cops

CVS pharnacy getting looted on live TV - looters gone wild!

and mama said don't forget the TP!

RTX1AJKG-layout-comp.jpg

7585199_G.jpg

riot9.jpeg

Last edited:
I posted this on FB in a status of a friend who was in a hotel in Baltimore over the weekend:

You know I get the outrage I really do. But the same as Ferguson so much of black society is dysfunctional there is no way it will be a protest. Its just going to be a riot with a few picket signs thrown in.

Looks like I was right. That said remember "Baltimore is a dirty dirty city".
We were in Gettysburg, PA over the weekend which is not that far from Baltimore and were watching some of this on the local Baltimore TV stations.
Dude I grew up with, down-to-earth but truly brilliant guy, was a schoolteacher in Baltimore for about ten years. He quit after someone left bullets on his doorstep.
**** 'em. Every business ought to close and every police officer ought to quit.

Where is Elfie or 21.

Working on a way to blame Bush.

The upside is that no one is sporting Raiders thugwear.

Send in the National Guard - looting and burning - turn on your tee-vees

Can't do that, they might hurt some black people.

Liar! All cops are white and all innocent victims of police brutality are black. Get with the program.

There are no words to describe how they act. Seriously. Watching this and past ones all I can do is shake my head.

I'm waiting for the NFL network to have God's Linebacker provide some insight and perspective.