• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Helter Skelter - 'Baltimore police say gangs 'teaming up' to take out officiers'

I do think Obama is partially to blame for helping to set the stage for these repeated riots, as is Holder, Sharpton, etc. I also blame the state and local governments even more for not growing a pair and putting some of these people down. It'll upset people? Tough ****, they're already bitching. The innocent people who are seeing their businesses and dreams go up in smoke deserve better!

I preferred shopping at @WholeFoods but after seeing them supporting the Nat'l Guard & not uplifting the Baltimore community.. No more.

so @WholeFoods is making the national guard sandwiches while 70k baltimore kids are going hungry cuz closed schools = no free lunch
Why can't their mom make them lunch? Oh wait, dad burned down the grocery store. Nevermind.

Why can't their mom make them lunch? Oh wait, dad burned down the grocery store. Nevermind.

ha, if the thugs weren't rioting, the kids could go to school and the National Guard wouldn’t have to be there in the first place.

Ray Lewis says he won't be able to make the draft Thursday night because of the events in Baltimore. So what is he going to do in support of the situation?

The Baltimore police radio is a lot different tonight. Still plenty of **** going on but it's actually manageable.

I don't think most people are arguing that. I think it's definitely something that needs to be investigated thoroughly, and if the officers are guilty, they should be punished to the highest extent, regardless of his criminal background. But these riots HAVE to stop. There is NO excuse for it. And no, I don't believe he's the reason that "sparked the situation". These people were waiting for an excuse to right, they don't give a damn about Freddie Gray.

Well when you have high winds and tinder dry conditions in the forest you don't keep throwing down lit matches and wondering why there is a wildfire. To say there is no connection between the actions of rogue cops and the rioters is naïve.

The police were ordered to stand down on Monday by the mayor herself. She's a piece of work. Fire her, make HER pay restitution for the damage caused by her allowing those ******** thugs to riot.

Or that all those cities, such as on Tibs' list, have been run by Democrats since forever. Baltimore last had an elected Republican on city council in 1939. The blacks and Democrats have HAD everything their way for over 60 years in those places and they're ****** up. Baltimore has 16,000 abandoned houses. So there you go.

Agree with that also. Hell, look at Chicago. Odumma's buddy could care less about that city. Everyone thought the shootings and murders last year were bad, they are up almost 50% this year already. He says what he needs to for the election (I'm going to hire 1,000 more police) and never follows through. He brought in a buddy from another city to be the Police Superintendent. Baltimore is no different. The Police should have acted on the first night but knew if they did, they would lose their jobs because the Mayor told them to stand down for political reasons.

when this was going down yesterday, the reporter was talking to as many people as he could (CNN)
he stopped one old woman with dreadlocks holding her hands up in the "hands up dont shoot" fashion to get her opinion.
he asked her what prompted all this and what will it take to get it to stop.
she said "police brutality started this. when police brutality stops, this will stop. these people starting the violence and doing this stuff arent even from here."
the reporter then asked if this was her neighborhood.
"oh, no. i live in new york."

seriously?

balt_zpsrmrxi8m2.jpg

Looks like they are having a parade tonight.

No worries....Old Slice gots this.

At what point do law abiding citizens get more consideration than lawless ********? Is law and order a legitimate platform for our candidates now? I think so.

CNN is covering this non-event tonight with the same headlines they did during the invasion of Iraq -- all Breaking News with nothing really happening. Sad commentary on both media and society.

CNN is covering this non-event tonight with the same they did during the invasion of Iraq -- all Breaking News with nothing really happening. Sad commentary on both media and society.

If you are a 24 hour news station, and there is none, it is necessary that you manufacture some.

ISIS will be doing a record breaking beheading, in response to the media not paying attention to them anymore. Look out for it..

If you don't like my fire, don't come around. Because I'm gonna burn one down. Yes I'm gonna burn one down.