• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Helter Skelter - 'Baltimore police say gangs 'teaming up' to take out officiers'

Funny, Ray the knife says "It takes a whole village to raise one child." REALLY??? Seriously?

My parents (two people) raised two. My & my wife are raising one. I've seen many a single parent (man or woman) do it alone. You have to TEACH them right from wrong. Guide them and lead by word, and by example. Punish wrong doing. Acknowledge the good things they do. Spend time with them. Spending quality time is crucial.

Obviously, Tim, this post is addressing Lewis' comments, not your posting.

when this was going down yesterday, the reporter was talking to as many people as he could (CNN)
he stopped one old woman with dreadlocks holding her hands up in the "hands up dont shoot" fashion to get her opinion.
he asked her what prompted all this and what will it take to get it to stop.
she said "police brutality started this. when police brutality stops, this will stop. these people starting the violence and doing this stuff arent even from here."
the reporter then asked if this was her neighborhood.
"oh, no. i live in new york."

seriously?

President Obama: ‘no excuse’ for Baltimore riots
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/baltimore-riots-larry-hogan-117414.html

President Barack Obama on Tuesday said the violence that consumed Baltimore overnight was a product of a “slow-rolling crisis” of policing issues, and that Americans need to get serious about the underlying problem of impoverished communities.

“We as a country have to do some soul searching,” he said in a press conference in the Rose Garden.

Obama said there is “no excuse” for the riots and looting that gripped Baltimore overnight in reaction to the death of a 25-year-old black man injured in police custody last week.

“It is not a protest. It is not a statement,” Obama said. “It’s a handful of people taking advantage of the situation for their own purposes, and they need to be treated as criminals.”

But he said the deeper problem is a lack of education opportunities for many kids and a criminal justice system that is a “pipeline from schools to prisons.”

“We go through same cycles of periodic conflicts between the police and communities and the occasional riots in the streets, and everybody will feign concern until it goes away, and we go about our business as usual.”

Obama spoke as Baltimore remained on edge after rioting swept through its streets overnight, following the funeral of Freddie Gray, who died from spinal injuries he didn’t have before he was taken into custody by the police in Baltimore. The U.S. Justice Department is investigating the circumstances around his death.

The White House has been in touch with both Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, who have struggled to contain the unrest and fielded criticism for not deploying more law enforcement earlier to head off the violence.

Watch video of President Obama's remarks here > http://bcove.me/ohws2oec

"There's no excuse for the kind of violence that we saw yesterday. It is counterproductive," Obama said at a press conference from the White House. "When individuals get crowbars and start prying open doors to loot, they're not protesting. They're not making a statement. They're stealing. When they burn down a building, they're committing arson. And they're destroying and undermining businesses and opportunities in their own communities. That robs jobs and opportunity from people in that area."

Sounds racist to me...

Bo becomes president and **** hits the fan.
You're totally right man, Obama is the cause of all this, for sure. In fact, I can't recall a single event like this before he came to office.

1824: Providence, Rhode Island Hard Scrabble Riots
1829: Cincinnati riots of 1829 Rioting against African Americans results in over a thousand leaving for Canada.
1829: Charlestown Anti-Catholic Riots
1831: Providence, Rhode Island
1834: Massachusetts Convent Burning
1834: Philadelphia pro-slavery riots
1835: Five Points Riot
1835: Washington, D.C.
1836: Cincinnati riots of 1836 - Several anti-abolitionist riots
1841: Cincinnati, Ohio White Irish-descendant and Irish immigrant dock workers rioted against Black dock workers. When the Black dock workers banded together to defend their community from the approaching Whites, the White rioters retreated and then commandeered a 6-pound cannon and shot it through the streets of Cincinnati.
1844: Philadelphia Nativist Riots (May 6–8, July 5–8)
1851: Hoboken Anti-German Riot
1855: Louisville Anti-German Riots
1863: New York City Draft Riot
1863: Detroit Race Riot
1866: New Orleans Riot
1866: Memphis, Tennessee
1868: Pulaski Riot
1868: Opelousas, Louisiana
1868: Camilla, Georgia
1870: Eutaw, Alabama
1870: Laurens, South Carolina
1870: New York City Orange Riot
1871: Second New York City Orange Riot
1871: Los Angeles Anti-Chinese Riot
1871: Meridian, Mississippi
1891: New Orleans Anti-Italian Riot
1873: Colfax massacre
1874: Vicksburg, Mississippi
1874: New Orleans, Louisiana {Liberty place riot}
1874: Coushatta, Louisiana
1875: Yazoo City, Mississippi
1875: Clinton, Mississippi
1876: Hamburg Massacre
1876: Ellenton, South Carolina
1885: Anti-Chinese riot in Rock Springs, Wyoming Territory
1886: Seattle riot of 1886
1898: Wilmington Insurrection of 1898
1898: Lake City, South Carolina
1898: Greenwood County, South Carolina
1900: Robert Charles Riots
1900: New York City
1906: Atlanta Race Riot
1906: Brownsville, Texas
1907: Onancock, Virginia
1907: Pacific Coast Race Riots of 1907
1908: Springfield Race Riot of 1908
1909: Omaha, Nebraska anti-Greek riot
1910: Nationwide riots following the heavyweight championship fight between Jack Johnson and Jim Jeffries in Reno, Nevada on July 4
1917: East St. Louis Riot
1917: Chester, Pennsylvania
1917: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1917: Houston Riot
1919: Washington, D.C.
1919: Chicago Race Riot of 1919
1919: Omaha Race Riot of 1919
1919: Charleston, South Carolina
1919: Longview, Texas
1919: Knoxville Riot of 1919
1919: Elaine Race Riot
1920: Ocoee Massacre
1921: Tulsa race riot (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
1923: Rosewood massacre (Rosewood, Florida)
1927: Yakima Valley Anti-Filipino Riot
1928: Wenatchee Valley Anti-Filipino Riot
1929: Exeter Anti-Filipino Riot
1930: Watsonville Anti-Filipino Riots, which inspired race riots in San Francisco, Salinas and San Jose and attacks elsewhere.
1935: Harlem Riot of 1935
1943: Detroit Race Riot
1943: Beaumont Race Riot of 1943
1943: Harlem Riot of 1943
1943: Zoot Suit Riots
1946: Columbia, Tennessee Riot
1949: Peekskill Riots
1951: Cicero Race Riot in Illinois
1958: Battle of Hayes Pond (Maxton, North Carolina)
1962: Ole Miss riot, Oxford, Mississippi
1963: Birmingham Riot of 1963, Birmingham, Alabama
1963: Cambridge riot of 1963 (Cambridge, Maryland)
1963: Lexington Riot, Lexington, North Carolina
1964: Harlem Riot of 1964 (Harlem neighborhood, Manhattan, New York City)
1964: Rochester riot (Rochester, New York)
1964: Philadelphia 1964 race riot (North Philadelphia section of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
1965: Watts Riots (Watts neighborhood, Los Angeles, California)
1966: Division Street Riots (Humboldt Park neighborhood, Chicago, Illinois)
1966: Hough Riots (Hough community, Cleveland, Ohio)
1966: North Omaha, Nebraska (North Omaha community, Omaha, Nebraska)
1967: Tampa riots, (Tampa, Florida)
1967: Texas Southern University Riot (Houston, Texas)
1967: 1967 Detroit riot (Detroit, Michigan)
1967: Buffalo riot (Buffalo, New York)
1967: Milwaukee Riot (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
1967: Minneapolis North Side Riots (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
1967: 1967 Newark riots (Newark, New Jersey)
1967: Plainfield riots (Plainfield, New Jersey)
1967: Cincinnati riots over controversial arrests in Avondale.
1968: Orangeburg massacre (Orangeburg, South Carolina)
1968: Nationwide riots following the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.
1968: Baltimore riot of 1968 (Baltimore, Maryland)
1968: Chicago (April 1968) (Chicago, Illinois)
1968: Louisville riots of 1968 (Louisville, Kentucky)
1968: 1968 Washington, D.C. riots (Washington, D.C.)
1969: 1969 York Race Riot (York, Pennsylvania)
1970: May 11th Race Riot (Augusta, Georgia)
1970: Jackson State killings (Jackson, Mississippi)
1971: Camden Riots (Camden, New Jersey)
1972-1977: Escambia High School riots (Pensacola, Florida)
1975: Chaffey High School Race Riot enhanced by local sniper (Ontario, California)
1978: Houston's Moody Park on the first anniversary of Joe Campos Torres death.
1980: Miami Riots (Miami, Florida)
1980: Chattanooga Riot (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
1984: Lawrence, Massachusetts Race Riot: A small scale riot centered at the intersection of Haverhill and railroad streets between working class whites and Hispanics; several buildings were destroyed by Molotov cocktails; August 8, 1984.
1989: Overtown Riot (Miami, FL) In a reaction to the shooting of a black motorcyclist by a Hispanic police officer in the predominately black community of Overtown in Miami, residents rioted for two nights. The officer was later found guilty of manslaughter.
1991: Crown Heights riot (Crown Heights neighborhood, Brooklyn, New York City)
1992: Los Angeles Riots (Los Angeles, California): In a reaction to the acquittal of all four LAPD officers involved in the videotaped beating of Rodney King and the Korean involved in the murder of Latasha Harlins; riots broke out mainly involving black youths in the black neighborhoods and shop owners in Korean neighborhoods, but overall rioting was mainly to get out the frustrations of the racial groups over the racial tensions that were building in the South Central neighborhood for years[citation needed].
1996: St. Petersburg Riots (St. Petersburg, Florida): After Officer Jim Knight stopped 18 yr. old Tyron Lewis for speeding, his car lurched forward and Knight fired his weapon, fatally wounding the black teenager. Riots broke out and lasted for about 2 days.
2001: Cincinnati riots (Cincinnati, Ohio): In a reaction to the fatal shooting of an unarmed young black male, Timothy Thomas by Cincinnati police officer Steven Roach, during a foot pursuit, riots broke out over the span of a few days.
2003: Benton Harbor riots (Benton Harbor, Michigan)
2005: 2005 Toledo Riot (Toledo, Ohio): A race riot that broke out after a planned Neo-Nazi protest march through a black neighborhood.
2006: Fontana High School riot (Fontana, California): Riot involving about 500 Latino and black students
2006: Prison Race Riots (California): A war between Latino and black prison gangs set off a series of riots across California
2008: Locke High School riot (Los Angeles, California)
2009: 2009 Oakland Riots (Oakland, California): Peaceful protests turned into rioting after the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man, Oscar Grant, by a BART transit policeman.
2014: Shooting of Michael Brown, later riots break out after the shooting was believed to be racially motivated.
2015: Death of Freddie Gray was an incident in which a suspect died in police custody and later protests turned into riots in Baltimore.

Last edited:
I sure hope those idiots in the photos and on film are identified and thrown in jail.

Also, Odumma says there was no excuse for what happened but then throws on his race baiter hat in saying America needs to do some soul searching. No, *******, the people doing this **** need to do some soul searching and the race baiters like you, Holder, your good buddy Sharpton, etc. need to do some shutting the **** up. I have absolutely no respect for this tool. The Office of the President but Odumma, hell no. Worst President this country has ever had by far.

Baltimore Ravens have cancelled their football draft party. Keep on looting.

I sure hope those idiots in the photos and on film are identified and thrown in jail.

Also, Odumma says there was no excuse for what happened but then throws on his race baiter hat in saying America needs to do some soul searching. No, *******, the people doing this **** need to do some soul searching and the race baiters like you, Holder, your good buddy Sharpton, etc. need to do some shutting the **** up. I have absolutely no respect for this tool. The Office of the President but Odumma, hell no. Worst President this country has ever had by far.

Awesome post.

Throwing rocks and bricks at people is assault with a deadly weapon and the rioters are criminals. At what point do the police start shooting? The second one of them raised their arm to chuck a rock at me I'd shoot him in the face.

And guess who's going to pay for the new senior center to be rebuilt?

President Obama: ‘no excuse’ for Baltimore riots
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/baltimore-riots-larry-hogan-117414.html

President Barack Obama on Tuesday said the violence that consumed Baltimore overnight was a product of a “slow-rolling crisis” of policing issues, and that Americans need to get serious about the underlying problem of impoverished communities.

“We as a country have to do some soul searching,” he said in a press conference in the Rose Garden.

Obama said there is “no excuse” for the riots and looting that gripped Baltimore overnight in reaction to the death of a 25-year-old black man injured in police custody last week.

“It is not a protest. It is not a statement,” Obama said. “It’s a handful of people taking advantage of the situation for their own purposes, and they need to be treated as criminals.”

But he said the deeper problem is a lack of education opportunities for many kids and a criminal justice system that is a “pipeline from schools to prisons.”

“We go through same cycles of periodic conflicts between the police and communities and the occasional riots in the streets, and everybody will feign concern until it goes away, and we go about our business as usual.”

Obama spoke as Baltimore remained on edge after rioting swept through its streets overnight, following the funeral of Freddie Gray, who died from spinal injuries he didn’t have before he was taken into custody by the police in Baltimore. The U.S. Justice Department is investigating the circumstances around his death.

The White House has been in touch with both Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, who have struggled to contain the unrest and fielded criticism for not deploying more law enforcement earlier to head off the violence.

Watch video of President Obama's remarks here > http://bcove.me/ohws2oec

rhetoric.

why doesnt he strap Michelle's balls on and demand this **** to stop?
he needs to go there and demand this **** to stop. Not sit in the White House or in a clubhouse and spew faux concern over this ****.

Tibs:

You posted bullshit from Wikipedia. Your source notes:

1992: Los Angeles Riots (Los Angeles, California): In a reaction to the acquittal of all four LAPD officers involved in the videotaped beating of Rodney King and the Korean involved in the murder of Latasha Harlins; riots broke out mainly involving black youths in the black neighborhoods and shop owners in Korean neighborhoods, but overall rioting was mainly to get out the frustrations of the racial groups over the racial tensions that were building in the South Central neighborhood for years [citation needed].

The "citation needed" crap means it is nothing more than hot air from the assclown that wrote the thing, who admits he has no effing evidence to back up some stupid claim and asks somebody else to help him and find the evidence.

I was living in Los Angeles, very close to downtown, in 1992 during the riots. The riots had NOTHING to do with Rodney King or Latasha Harlins or any other such ****.

The thugs in the LA riots - just like in the Baltimore riots, and the Ferguson riots, and in all these riots - looted stores. They did not form a sing-a-long or a march. They stole primarily from liquor stores, drug stores and retail outlets.

I will not stand by and say nothing while you or anyone else posts an inaccurate, phony narrative from Wikipedia, claiming that the rioters were "venting pent-up" anything.

No, they weren't. They were stealing. They are animals.

Oh, and how about this, Tibs:

Matthew Haines, a 32-year-old white man, was beaten and shot in the head Thursday, April 30, 1992, in Long Beach. Haines and his nephew, Scott Coleman, 26, were pulled from Haines' motorcycle at the corner of Lemon Avenue and Pacific Coast Highway. Haines was beaten, kicked and fatally shot in the head. Coleman was shot but survived.

These two were pulled from a motorcycle by African-Americans, looking for white people to murder. Funny how Wikipedia doesn't have a ******* page for Matthew Haines. Yeah, and how about this heartwarming story about those peace-loving "protesters"?

Howard Epstein, a 45-year-old white man, was shot and killed Thursday, April 30, 1992, near Slauson and 7th avenues in Hyde Park. Epstein, who had flown from his Northern California home to check on his South Los Angeles metal manufacturing business, was struck in the head by a bullet that apparently came from a pickup truck that had pulled alongside his car. His car careened into a liquor store parking lot, where a crowd quickly gathered. Onlookers broke into applause when someone yelled that the dead driver was white, witnesses said, and Epstein's cellphone, camera, briefcase and pistol were stolen. Hostility was so intense after the shooting of Epstein that detectives towed away Epstein's Thunderbird while his body was still behind the wheel -- an unusual move.

Cheering because a white man was murdered - never mind that he ran a business in South Central and actually employed people in that community. Hey, dead guy is white - steal his cell phone and camera. Epstein's murderer was never caught.

**** the looters. **** them all. I hope every one of them gets caught in a burning building.

Yep!!! She's on video!!! Can't deny what was said. ******* moron. I KNEW as soon as I heard about that that she would try to backtrack.

Nothing like helping out the future lawsuits against the city by business owners who no longer have businesses.

Oh you know me, I'm a vicious killer who can't wait to fire as many rounds as I can into a school full of children.

Honestly, the only thing that's stopping me is I'm such a klutz I'd probably shoot myself trying to load it or clean it or something. Guess I need to take some classes or something first.

I'm an NRA and Pennsylvania certified instructor. And I take PayPal.

so, all this over a crack dealer

Sgl8WUo.jpg

That's not an arrest record...in the hood that's a resume'.

Looks like ******* Somalia.....

Where's a giant dome when you need one?

NEW ORLEANS—Over 70,000 elated New Orleans Saints fans celebrated the first professional football game to take place in the newly renovated Superdome since Hurricane Katrina Monday night by joyously rushing from their seats onto the field, ripping down the goal posts, destroying the playing surface, and trampling three people to death after the Saints' 23-3 win over the Atlanta Falcons.

"This city is back!" said Marcus Hammond, one of 5,000 Saints fans who rushed from the French Quarter to seek refuge in the Superdome's reopening. Early reports indicate that as news of the victory spread, the excited citizens steadily breached the dome's walls throughout the night, creating a chaotic and devastating environment of celebration.

"This was something all of us needed," said resident Sean Montrell, who joined several thousand fans in overturning trashcans and setting them on fire inside the dome. "Now, maybe Americans will finally pay attention to what is going on here in New Orleans."

"Go Saints!" Montrell added before beating and urinating on the man standing next to him.

Long after the game ended, the jubilant, hungry fans showed no signs of stopping the festivities, finding themselves stealing food and alcohol from stadium venders who were bludgeoned with any metal object that could be extracted from the dome's infrastructure. In addition, fans were too busy rioting to notice that the loss of electricity and the absence of air-conditioning had created oppressive conditions with temperatures easily exceeding 100 degrees.

"When it got dark, that was the most fun," said sweaty, blood-drenched Beatrice Sheehy, who last saw her two children being escorted away by an unknown man she described as "some guy." "I really think the Saints could go all the way this year."

"Go, Reggie Bush!" she added, moments before purchasing heroin from an unidentified man and then shooting it up on the 50-yard line.

Although all participants described the mood as one of joy and relief, conditions in the dome continued to deteriorate as the plumbing broke down and the newly refurbished bathrooms began to completely overflow with fecal matter. The deluge of waste eventually flooded the hallways, leaving a slick film of excrement surrounding the dome. Ecstatic fans later said it did not seem worth trying to go inside one of the bathrooms after the game, opting instead to find a dark corner in which they could void their bowels.

"Looks like a victory party to me!" said longtime Saints fan Julius Childress, who claimed he scaled the rafters to lead a "Go Saints!" cheer, and then passed the long night watching people having sex, both consensual and not, in the third-floor skyboxes. "When I got to the highest part of the dome, that's when I saw a group of happy drunk people chopping and tearing at two new holes in the dome's roof. One guy in an Aaron Brooks jersey screamed 'Go Saints,' just before falling his death."

Added Childress: "The Saints have definitely given this city its soul back."

Mayor Ray Nagin took the opportunity to congratulate the Saints football team, the citizens of New Orleans, and the many officials who oversaw the $185 million effort to restore the Superdome in time for last Monday's game.

"This is a symbol of our cultural pride and heritage," said Nagin, speaking from the newly dilapidated Superdome with throngs of dirty, hungry, disease-ridden Saints fans, some holding babies, standing in line for Red Cross aid packages behind him. "With the Saints back here where they belong, things are finally starting to return to normal in New Orleans

Funny, Ray the knife says "It takes a whole village to raise one child." REALLY??? Seriously?

My parents (two people) raised two. My & my wife are raising one. I've seen many a single parent (man or woman) do it alone. You have to TEACH them right from wrong. Guide them and lead by word, and by example. Punish wrong doing. Acknowledge the good things they do. Spend time with them. Spending quality time is crucial.

Obviously, Tim, this post is addressing Lewis' comments, not your posting.

Only takes a village when moms is a crack ***** and your other raise is on the lam. Addressing Father's Day cards to "occupant" and feeding your baby brother yourself 'because moms' is passed out or blowing strangers for crack would be indicators that the "village" is indeed needed. The problems arise when one's entire village falls in to the same categories.

Last edited:
Tibs: You posted bullshit from Wikipedia.

Steeltime, it was simply a list of all the riots in the country dating back to 1824. The details of which are insignificant to the point I was trying to make, ridiculing the notion that this riot was somehow connected to Obama's presidency. For your sake, it may as well have read: 1992: Los Angeles Riots. The end. It was a list of historical events. Are you denying there were riots in LA in '92?

To your other point, I agree anyone breaking the law needs to be caught and brought to justice, regardless of their reasons for rioting, ie arson is arson, burglary is burglary , larceny is larceny. In the case of Haines & Epstein, murder is murder.

And finally, if you're pissed off there's no wikipedia entry for them, why don't you write one?

Last edited:
Obama - 'No excuse for Baltimore Riots'.....BUT...

then he goes on to blame the police and everyone else

“I think there are police departments that have to do some soul-searching. I think there's some communities that have to do some soul-searching. I think we as a country have to do some soul-searching.”

See there crackers? - it's still your fault!

I'm 'searching my soul', trying to figure out why we've spent so many trillions of dollars on these 'inner cities' and their thug inhabitants, when it clearly has done no good whatsoever and has gone completely unappreciated. Considering the lack of results, after much additional soul-searching, we need to ask for our money back. Demand our reparations as American taxpayers. Pull back the police and let the animals burn their shitholes to the ground, and we WON'T rebuild.

There is a reason police will stand by now going forward. They are the bad guys trying to do good. While some are rotten seeds, the majority are good folks putting themselves in harms way. There own president blames them. Unreal.

Call for Baltimore Mayor to Resign Gains Steam on Social Media

Riots happen in face of failed political and police leadership. Mayor should resign.

--

I know, I know , it'll never happen, she's a protected species - a black woman Dem politician...but it's fun to see her squirm

Baltimore Mayor: ‘Gave Those Who Wished to Destroy Space to Do That’

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/...those-who-wished-to-destroy-space-to-do-that/

Baltimore Mayor: ‘I Never Said… That We Are Giving People Space To Destroy Our City’

Obama - 'No excuse for Baltimore Riots'.....BUT...

then he goes on to blame the police and everyone else

“I think there are police departments that have to do some soul-searching. I think there's some communities that have to do some soul-searching. I think we as a country have to do some soul-searching.”

See there crackers? - it's still your fault!

I'm 'searching my soul', trying to figure out why we've spent so many trillions of dollars on these 'inner cities' and their thug inhabitants, when it clearly has done no good whatsoever and has gone completely unappreciated. Considering the lack of results, after much additional soul-searching, we need to ask for our money back. Demand our reparations as American taxpayers. Pull back the police and let the animals burn their shitholes to the ground, and we WON'T rebuild.
Great point. All you hear from the left is we don't spend enough. But, we do spend a ton of money on these areas and they have little to no effect. You'll never hear that from the main stream media.

Because of how the protests degenerated into riots the root cause has been forgotten. Yes Freddy Gray was a criminal but that does not mean the police have the right to brutalize him. Because ******** use this as an excuse to pillage doesn't mean that police should not be held accountable for the action that sparked this situation to begin with.http://thefreethoughtproject.com/freddie-grays-death-reveals-dark-history-nickel-rides-police-van-torture/#6JwFQjHc7p4rSeXv.99

I don't think most people are arguing that. I think it's definitely something that needs to be investigated thoroughly, and if the officers are guilty, they should be punished to the highest extent, regardless of his criminal background. But these riots HAVE to stop. There is NO excuse for it. And no, I don't believe he's the reason that "sparked the situation". These people were waiting for an excuse to right, they don't give a damn about Freddie Gray.

Great point. All you hear from the left is we don't spend enough. But, we do spend a ton of money on these areas and they have little to no effect. You'll never hear that from the main stream media.

Or that all those cities, such as on Tibs' list, have been run by Democrats since forever. Baltimore last had an elected Republican on city council in 1939. The blacks and Democrats have HAD everything their way for over 60 years in those places and they're ****** up. Baltimore has 16,000 abandoned houses. So there you go.

You'll never hear that they hate you either

https://t.co/5yvPfhyvW9

hbzHOel.png

Whoa… Baltimore shuts down schools, denies 80%+ kids their only stable meal, & Whole Foods gives free lunches 2 Natl Guard whom has money?

I spent my last money with @WholeFoods last night. What you are doing is unconscionable. #BaltimoreUprising

As Baltimore's poorest kids are left hungry due to school closure (no school lunch), @WholeFoods feeds the oppressor~

can't wait to see the pics of you helping to feed some of the 70K #Baltimore kids out of school today.

don't think I've ever seen a more insidious demonstration of white middle classness

I preferred shopping at @WholeFoods but after seeing them supporting the Nat'l Guard & not uplifting the Baltimore community.. No more.

so @WholeFoods is making the national guard sandwiches while 70k baltimore kids are going hungry cuz closed schools = no free lunch

These people were waiting for an excuse to right, they don't give a damn about Freddie Gray.

I blame Obama

First he condemns the violence then he justifies it.

Does it with terrorists too.