• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Helter Skelter - 'Baltimore police say gangs 'teaming up' to take out officiers'

Tim, you are correct, the link I posted earlier contained some misleading data. I should have done my own independent research and thoroughly vetted all the information before I posted it here. I apologize for that.

I can only presume everyone else in this thread will offer a similiar apology for all the bullshit posted regarding Gray's untimely death, seeing how the facts show he was indeed murdered by these police officers.

Last edited:
I can only presume everyone else in this thread will offer a similar apology for all the bullshit posted regarding Gray's untimely death, seeing how the facts show he was indeed murdered by these police officers.

That depends. We haven't heard the facts yet, at least I haven't to this point. Things changed real quick overnight. I'm guessing a call came in from someone important to make their minds right. That said, I wouldn't discount the cops beating the guy to death and generally speaking people shouldn't be killed in police custody over minor crimes. We had our own case here in Pittsburgh a while back with Steeler Ray Seals' cousin Johnny Gammage who was pulled over for driving while black and ended up dead. I'm not particularly a fan of the cops but that's what "social justice" is; WE get what WE think is justice and the truth takes a back seat, evidence be damned, and we have a President and Attorney General who are all over that ****.

I can only presume everyone else in this thread will offer a similiar apology for all the bullshit posted regarding Gray's untimely death, seeing how the facts show he was indeed murdered by these police officers.

UNTIL the trial is COMPLETED with a GUILTY verdict, they are NOT FACTS. They very well COULD BE, but that has not been established.

If they did it then they should be jailed. If they didn't, set free. Doesn't change the fact that a bunch of **** burned and looted their city.

UNTIL the trial is COMPLETED with a GUILTY verdict, they are NOT FACTS. They very well COULD BE, but that has not been established.

Agreed. The reality is there were enough mitigating factors that led the prosecutor to file charges against all six officers. At this stage, that's a 180 degree turn from all the wisecracking posts in this thread that he injured himself purposefully, et al. I guess nobody wants to backtrack from their comments until the case is heard in court, so we'll have to wait for the apologies, understood.

Last edited:
Agreed. The reality is there were enough mitigating factors that led the prosecutor to file charges against all six officers. At this stage, that's a 180 degree turn from all the wisecracking posts in this thread that he injured himself purposefully, et al.
Meh, that's what the news was reporting. It wasn't the right-wingers here making **** up. Personally I find it hard to believe that that happened but if it did then that just means more rioting and looting so the prosecutors and city govt have a vested interest in finding the cops guilty. Where I have a problem is with black folks rioting and looting and in fact none of them could pick Freddie Gray out of a crowd.

Where were all the apologies after the Ferguson episode? I remember people talking about police brutality and poor Brown being gun down with his hands in the air... now we know it was a bunch of lies but I don't remember one lib coming on here saying they were wrong.

Tim, you are correct, the link I posted earlier contained some misleading data. I should have done my own independent research and thoroughly vetted all the information before I posted it here. I apologize for that.

What bullshit? Did anyone claim to know what happened to him? He was murdered? Really? What facts have proven that? If he bashed his own head against the door and they did not recognize how serious his injury was and and failed to get him timely help, that's not murder. Negligent homicide maybe. I will wait to hear all the facts.

Agreed. The reality is there were enough mitigating factors that led the prosecutor to file charges against all six officers. At this stage, that's a 180 degree turn from all the wisecracking posts in this thread that he injured himself purposefully, et al. I guess nobody wants to backtrack from their comments until the case is heard in court, so we'll have to wait for the apologies, understood.

He has an injury to his head from a bolt on the BACK DOOR of the van. If that is true it's very possible he injured himself purposefully. It certainly doesn't support the idea that he was intentionally beaten to death by other people.

I appreciate your reply. As stated though, we don't have the facts. When we do, apologies should flow.

As of now, we have one witness saying he was wildly flinging himself around the police van. We have these charges filed today involving manslaughter. But we are still far from any conclusions.

charges.jpg

All six Baltimore police officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray are being booked into jail, according to two law enforcement officials. See the latest updates: http://cnn.it/1JGvCTE

All six Baltimore police officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray are being booked into jail, according to two law enforcement officials.
If they're convicted I'm gonna riot like all the white people did after O.J. was acquitted. No justice no peace.

From what I have gathered, it seems that he was hog tied in the police wagon. I do not know how you can injure yourself while being hog tied.

Looks like they were charged at what they thought would stick. I have seen some cases where people were overcharged, and as a result, they walked..

From what I have gathered, it seems that he was hog tied in the police wagon. I do not know how you can injure yourself while being hog tied.
Eh, you can still flip and flop and throw your head around and bounce it off things. I used to work in a psychiatric hospital and part of my job description was flattening insane people, so I know this to be true. That's why it's called the "rubber room". Paddy wagons are usually all fiberglass inside so they can be hosed out because prisoners piss, ****, and puke in them and homeless people can have lice and crabs. I've never put people IN a paddy wagon but I've taken a few out.
I hear what you're saying though.

Last edited:
Eh, you can still flip and flop and throw your head around and bounce it off things. I used to work in a psychiatric hospital and part of my job description was flattening insane people, so I know this to be true. That's why it's called the "rubber room". Paddy wagons are usually all fiberglass inside so they can be hosed out because prisoners piss, ****, and puke in them and homeless people can have lice and crabs. I've never put people IN a paddy wagon but I've taken a few out.
I hear what you're saying though.

On top of all that. The hogtie is illegal. It is not suppose to be used by police officers

He was in ankle restraints and handcuffs, not hog tied from what I understand. The other occupant of the vehicle stated that it sounded like he was repeatedly banging himself against the vehicle.

However, he was supposed to be secured inside the vehicle by seatbelt or harness and he was not. That is on the police, as well as the lack of prompt medical attention which they've already admitted to. I don't think they're blameless, they'll probably be convicted of something. The question is whether they intended to harm him or not.

He was in ankle restraints and handcuffs, not hog tied from what I understand. The other occupant of the vehicle stated that it sounded like he was repeatedly banging himself against the vehicle.

However, he was supposed to be secured inside the vehicle by seatbelt or harness and he was not. That is on the police, as well as the lack of prompt medical attention which they've already admitted to. I don't think they're blameless, they'll probably be convicted of something. The question is whether they intended to harm him or not.

I watched today on CNN. They were saying that he was hog tied. That is where I got that info.

This reeks of Obumma, Holder and Sharpton influence. Also, why did the black cops get charged too? It's only white on black crime that's worth rioting over.

I watched today on CNN. They were saying that he was hog tied. That is where I got that info.

Your first problem was watching CNN. Your second was believing what you saw.

Your first problem was watching CNN. Your second was believing what you saw.

Ok where can I go for the truth??? Who says I believed it?? I am only discussing what may be the facts, as reported by the media. They are there, so I would think that they would know a little more than you and I.

Ok where can I go for the truth??? Who says I believed it?? I am only discussing what may be the facts, as reported by the media. They are there, so I would think that they would know a little more than you and I.

They were there?? CNN reporters are stationed inside paddy wagons as police haul around their victims?