• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Helter Skelter - 'Baltimore police say gangs 'teaming up' to take out officiers'

At what point do law abiding citizens get more consideration than lawless ********? Is law and order a legitimate platform for our candidates now? I think so.

Only if they want to be called racists.

I wonder what the rioters think now that they learn the crack dealer killed himself by wigging out and severing his own spine. DOH! I think it's pretty funny.

I wonder what the rioters think now that they learn the crack dealer killed himself by wigging out and severing his own spine. DOH! I think it's pretty funny.
The other prisoner in the paddy wagon was a white guy so the evidence is inadmissible.

**** the truth, gotta be PC.

A radio station has suspended a disc jockey over his online posting about the arrest record of a Baltimore man whose fatal injury in police custody led to rioting.

Officials at FM station WAMO 100, which bills itself as Pittsburgh's No. 1 choice for urban music, said Wednesday the posting by Mike Jax was "too controversial" and partly inaccurate. They also said listeners had complained and threatened to harm Jax, whose real name is Mike Jackson.

3 Injured at Western Pennsylvania Stone Quarry
Jax has been suspended indefinitely, station general manager Jamal Woodson said. It will take at least two weeks to review the matter further, he said.

On Tuesday, Jax posted on Instagram a list of criminal charges he said Freddie Gray had faced in recent years and the comment: "He was pretty busy before he was unjustly killed at the hands of Baltimore PD. #prayforbaltimore."

Since 2010, Baltimore police have killed 109 people. Nearly half were unarmed and 70 percent were black

Tibs, instead of replying to your post, I'll simply ask you to answer this - what is it that makes this statement misleading and a perfect example of abuse of statistics?

Just sayin'...

The brutality of the Baltimore PD goes far, far beyond Freddie Gray...
http://www.salon.com/2015/04/30/the...er/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

The real “thugs” of Baltimore: 5 things everyone needs to know about the city’s police
Since 2010, Baltimore police have killed 109 people. Nearly half were unarmed and 70 percent were black

OHHhhh, and ps....if the Right isn't allowed to post Freddy Gray's criminal record as evidence of his character, so too must past history of the Baltimore P.D. be dismissed based upon the same logic.

Personally, I say admit both and debate both, but as evidenced, people are losing their jobs for pointing out that Freddy Gray should have been in jail long long ago.

Tibs, instead of replying to your post, I'll simply ask you to answer this - what is it that makes this statement misleading and a perfect example of abuse of statistics?
70% of the unarmed criminals were black?
amazing

The fact that the majority of residents in downtown Baltimore are African American.

The fact that the majority of residents in downtown Baltimore are African American.

Well ****, that's Whitey's fault for moving to the suburbs and leaving 16,000 vacant houses in Baltimore. You'd think Ray Lewis had enough kids with different women to fill them up.

Ding Ding Ding. That and that 85% of violent crimes every year in the US are committed by African Americans. When the ludicrous rag Salon points out that 70% of the victims were black, it is WILDLY misleading. But hey, it serves the purpose of keeping the agenda alive doesn't it?

maxresdefault.jpg

Ding Ding Ding.
Yeah, I get it. Yet that doesn't explain this away: "Since 2010, Baltimore police have killed 109 people. Nearly half were unarmed." Regardless of race, I'm not sure that would make me feel overly confident in the local police force. And also this: "Baltimore has paid out almost $6 million in police brutality settlements since 2011." Again, setting aside race, looking at the facts seems to suggest something is not quite right and may explain the high level of distrust between cops and the community.

Yeah, I get it. Yet that doesn't explain this away: "Since 2010, Baltimore police have killed 109 people. Nearly half were unarmed." Regardless of race, I'm not sure that would make me feel overly confident in the local police force. And also this: "Baltimore has paid out almost $6 million in police brutality settlements since 2011." Again, setting aside race, looking at the facts seems to suggest something is not quite right and may explain the high level of distrust between cops and the community.

And on those merits, let's have a real discussion. One not laced with race. I'll do some research. If these numbers are in fact true (I don't believe one ounce of **** that comes from Salon), then it would appear there is a pattern and case to be made about police brutality against its citizens.

Well, it looks like my suspicions were at least well grounded. Never trust this Salon bullshit, and half the crap you get from the Left.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...aclu-police-deaths-20150318-story.html#page=1

ACLU: 109 people in Maryland died after police encounters in 2010-2014

This study was done about the entire STATE. Not Baltimore City.

WHOOPS!

As state lawmakers consider several bills related to the use of force by police, the American Civil Liberties Union reported Wednesday that 109 people died after encounters with police in Maryland between 2010 and 2014.

That changes the whole discussion.

Well, it looks like my suspicions were at least well grounded. Never trust this Salon bullshit, and half the crap you get from the Left.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...aclu-police-deaths-20150318-story.html#page=1

ACLU: 109 people in Maryland died after police encounters in 2010-2014

This study was done about the entire STATE. Not Baltimore City.

WHOOPS!

That changes the whole discussion.

That's only about 2 criminals per month. Not so bad, even if they were ALL in Baltimore. They probably deserved it.

quote-i-look-to-a-day-when-people-will-not-be-judged-by-the-color-of-their-skin-but-by-the-conte.jpg

summing up Freddy Gray nicely.

Was thinking about this today. Even if it turns out poor Freddie managed to do this to himself IT WON'T MATTER. There were still ******** walking around in Baltimore doing that retarded "hands up" pose despite the fact that THAT never happened (yeah they were old lame assed white folk but whatever). The word is the word.....people will make excuses and say there are plenty of other reasons to act out like wild savages no matter what. So **** it.....this ****'s got a head now and won't ******* stop as long as the fbp keeps inciting it.

Tibs: *crickets crickets*

"Baltimore has paid out almost $6 million in police brutality settlements since 2011."

Huh, that might explain why Freddie tried to beat himself up in the back of the van.

Change of venue would really piss these people off.

Tibs: *crickets crickets*
Sorry, was waiting to see if any of you guys had big enough balls to post the breaking news from today, but clearly not, so here it is:

11210462_10153284541393767_3864739899566319455_n.png

Freddie Gray’s death has been ruled a homicide by the Baltimore state attorney Marilyn Mosby. The van’s driver has been charged with second-degree murder, three other officers were charged with manslaughter, and two more were charged with assault. In total, the six officers have been charged with a variety of crimes, including second-degree murder, manslaughter, assault, negligence, misconduct, false imprisonment. A warrant has been issued for their arrest.

Maryland state attorney Marilyn J. Mosby just announced that Baltimore resident Freddie Gray's death was ruled a homicide.
Criminal charges have been pressed against the six police officers involved in his arrest.
Watch the full presser below, and learn more here: http://to.pbs.org/1DPhroc

We'll see how it shakes out at trial. From what I've read, it appears at a minimum they neglected to properly secure him and provide timely medical care. Arrested him for no good reason too. If that all proves to be true they deserve to be punished.

Sorry, was waiting to see if any of you guys had big enough balls to post the breaking news from today, but clearly not, so here it is:

11210462_10153284541393767_3864739899566319455_n.png

Freddie Gray’s death has been ruled a homicide by the Baltimore state attorney Marilyn Mosby. The van’s driver has been charged with second-degree murder, three other officers were charged with manslaughter, and two more were charged with assault. In total, the six officers have been charged with a variety of crimes, including second-degree murder, manslaughter, assault, negligence, misconduct, false imprisonment. A warrant has been issued for their arrest.

Maryland state attorney Marilyn J. Mosby just announced that Baltimore resident Freddie Gray's death was ruled a homicide.
Criminal charges have been pressed against the six police officers involved in his arrest.
Watch the full presser below, and learn more here: http://to.pbs.org/1DPhroc

You weren't waiting on ****. You got caught slinging false facts from bogus sources and didn't have the cahones to admit you'd posted incorrect information. It's that simple.

As far as today, I'll repeat what I've said before. If they did this to Freddie Gray, they deserve to be charged and should face the maximum penalty. That's also that simple. I will say this Mosby chick needs to get her facts correct as she stated the police had no right to chase Freddy Gray. She may wanna check with the Supreme Court on that one, as she's wrong.

As for Freddy Gray, this doesn't indicate that there is a police brutality problem in Baltimore. Now...if they find out there is a pattern of police brutality, then they (Baltimorons) have no one but themselves to blame.

50 years of Democratic rule in Baltimore, nothing but black mayors in decades, nothing but Democratic council people forever, black police chief, over 50% of the police force is black. You get the picture. Then, consider that outside of New York City, no municipality spends more money on its students than Baltimore in the USA - not LA, not Dallas, not Houston. Baltimore is the #2 spender in the country per student.

And what do we have? One of the worst school systems in the USA, 16,000 empty homes...a city rapidly heading the direction of Detroit. Baltimore is a disaster top to bottom. Yet they scream "Whitey" and "more money."

Obvious Conclusion: Democratic policies don't work, nor does throwing $$ at the problem.